All Comments on 'Finding My Pleasure'

by hotbabydoll

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JustForPostingJustForPostingover 13 years ago
Mixed feelings

It was very well written, I'll give you that.

I don't really approve of adultery; but then, you spelled out the circumstances so well, and it resonated so well with me, that I think I can overlook it.

Overall, this was one of the best entries I've read on this site for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She walk from the marriage in her heart and killed It

Marriage is dead, but because she kicked it.

You captured the essence if a selfish wife. Karma comes around, I predict shell end up alone and bitter when she's old and can't drag in another young guy.

Poory husband, kinda feel lie he got the short end for no reason other than he got stuck with someone so selfish.

KentishKentishover 13 years ago
OK she was wrong but...

her hubby was not doing anything for her and didn't notice he, if /when my wife lay/lies around naked i notice and we enjoy each other, so I don't blame her. Anyway its a story, well written and I enjoyed it, just did wonder why they had moved what was the scandal his mum was invloved with- chance for another story prehaps?

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Well-written with some very hot sex scenes

A believable scenario that many can identify with. The characters were well-developed and the sex extremely hot. Nicely done!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Very Well Written

This was a well written story. I’m still wondering what the scandal was that caused the family to move. Was it that the mother who we never met was cheating or having an incest relationship with her son? I think that required marriage counseling would be in order here. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous