Finding My Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure? I could probably find something to make in the fridge," I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I don't want you to go to too much trouble or anything," he said with sarcasm on his way to the kitchen.

"Ass. It's not my fault your day was shitty, so quit taking it out on me," I said, following him. "If I had made something and you didn't show up it would have gone to waste. Maybe you should have called to tell me you were coming home." We were fighting and for no real reason other than one of us were in a bad mood.

"Or you could have been prepared. You don't do anything else all day," Greg said, walking up to me and grabbing my hips.

I started to back up and Greg followed, keeping his grip on me. I placed my hands on his forearms, trying to push his hands away.

"Hey, I want to get a job. You're the one who keeps saying you don't want me too," I argued back.

"Because you don't need to get a job. You need to stay home and take care of the house," Greg said as he started to back me up against the counter. Greg leaned down, putting his lips next to my ear and whispered, "And me."

He slid his mouth down and started kissing my soft spot beneath my ear. I was wearing a low-cut tank top and my upper chest was exposed, showing a significant amount of cleavage. Greg moved his lips along my neck, spreading open-mouthed kisses along my collarbone avoiding my breasts.

"Greg, stop. I'm mad at you," I weakly said. This is what he wants to hear. In addition to quiet sex, he also loves angry sex.

"No," he replied. He slid one of his hands up underneath my shirt to roughly palm one of my breasts. His other hand went under my skirt and forcefully pushed his hand between my legs. "You want this." He started rubbing my pussy through my panties.

"Greg, stop," I softly protested.

"I can already feel how wet you are." He didn't know the moisture was from my earlier recounting of the afternoon experience I'd had.

Greg slid his fingers under the edge of my panties and stroked my bare pussy lips. His fingers circled around my pussy hole, never once slipping in, as his other hand kept up his ministrations on my breast, tweaking my nipple.

"Oh God, Greg," I whispered.

"Oh God, Greg, what?" he replied.

"Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please fuck me," I begged.

Greg pulled his hand out from my underwear and pushed it down my legs. He placed his hands on my hips, twisted me around, and bent me over the countertop. After flipping up my skirt, he swiftly undid his pants and pulled his hard cock out. I reached back to take ahold of it and rubbed his cock along my pussy, moistening the tip. Greg thrust his hips forward and shoved himself into me in one hard stroke.

I grabbed hold of the counter as he started to thrust. However, he soon lost interest in giving me pleasure and was solely focusing on finding his own. I knew if I wanted to climax, I would have to do it myself. I tightened my pussy muscles and released the counter with one hand to play with my clit with my fingers. In my mind's eye I saw Keller; but instead of at the window again, he was in my backyard. He was standing over me and had his hand wrapped around the steel length of his cock, stroking and pulling the soft skin tight over the blood engorged head. His head was thrown back and...

With a strangled cry and one last thrust, Greg slammed into me and spurted inside while he found his release.

No! I'm almost there! I tried to continue to keep my momentum going by continuing to stroke my clit, but it was a lost cause. The disappointment of once again fucking my husband without any climax had my arousal fading as fast as his penis had deflated and left my body.

Greg rested his forehead against my back as he collected his breath. Once he recovered, he stood up and lowered my skirt back down. "I'll call for the pizza, babe. Why don't you go get cleaned up," he said to me and walked away to go get the phone.

I removed my hand from underneath my skirt and stood back up. Picking up my panties from the floor, I left the kitchen. I could feel gravity taking over as it caused Greg's spunk to run down my leg.

****

I was in the shower when I heard Greg say through the curtain, "Hey, Kim. I called Rich, and him and the guys are out getting drinks. Thanks to you my mood has improved, so I thought I would go join them."

"What about the pizza?" I asked rinsing the soap off of my arms.

"I haven't ordered it yet."

"Oh. Okay, well, bye, then." I grabbed the washcloth and poured some more body wash into it. I had just put the cloth to my stomach when the curtain was flung back. "Hey, what are you doing?" I yelped.

"You're not mad at me. Are you?"

"No, not mad. Just, I don't know, disappointed," I answered. It showed a lot about our lives that he didn't even know or care that I was always left unsatisfied after sex.

"I already told the guys I would meet them. Why don't you order the pizza anyway and call one of your friends over?" Greg suggested.

He misunderstood me, and I didn't correct him. He thought I meant I was disappointed about him leaving. We had had the "our sex life" talk before, and what I wanted or needed just didn't seem to matter. During the discussion he seemed to understand; but when it came to the actual act, he just forgot or didn't care. I loved the guy, but sometimes I didn't like him much. How do you tell someone he's a lousy selfish lover? And not hurt him. I had already approached it like all the books said: gently, calmly and non-confrontationally. It didn't work, and I was clueless as to what to do now. So I left him with the misunderstanding.

"Actually, a pizza does sound good. Could you order it for me?" I asked my husband.

"Sure, babe. Your usual?"

"Yes. Thanks," I added.

By the time I got out of the shower, he was gone, but he'd left me a note on the kitchen counter next to two twenty dollar bills.

Hey babe,

I didn't order the pizza. I was in a hurry to leave. When you do order, can you get some extra pizza for me? I'm not sure how long I will be out drinking and I might be hungry when I get home.

Greg

Figures.

****

I was in the back of the house when I heard the sound of the delivery guy at the front door. As I walked up to the over to answer it, I looked through one of the front windows and saw Keller standing there holding a couple of pizzas. My heart started racing and I took a few moments to calm down. He looked a little worn out like he'd spent a hard day at work. His shirt was crumpled and had a couple of grease stains, but he was just as gorgeous as usual.

I looked down at my oversized t-shirt and wish I had put something sexier on after my shower. I shrugged. Nothing I can do about it now, I thought as I opened the door.

"I didn't expect to see you here," I said with a welcoming smile.

"It's not glamorous, but it gets the bills paid," he replied with a smile.

"It can't be paying all that much." I noticed his eyes taking a leisurely tour of my body.

"No, but it's paying something, and that counts."

"Speaking of paying. How much do I owe you?" I asked.

He checked the ticket before replying, "Twenty-five fifty."

I grabbed the cash Greg had left off of the side table next to the door and handed it to him. "Here. Keep the change," I said, and took the boxes from him.

He counted out the funds and replied, "That's nearly a fifteen dollar tip. I can't take that."

"Sure you can. I don't have anything smaller than the twenties."

"I've got change out in the car. I'll go get it," he said as he turned to go.

"Keller," I whispered. And he stopped. He turned back to face me with confusion in his eyes. "Keller, are you done working?" I asked.

A wary, "Yes," was his response.

"This is way too much pizza for just me. Why don't you come in and eat a late dinner with me? My husband is out for the night and I could really use some company other than my book," I said as I stepped back to allow him inside.

He nodded his head as he walked through the front door. I wasn't sure if he accepted my excuse or if he just wanted to see were this would lead him. My house was silent and the door shutting seemed unnaturally loud.

"Here let me grab those for you," he offered as he took the pies back from me. He followed me down the hall to the living room and placed the pizzas down where I indicated on the coffee table.

"Sit down, and I'll get some plates," I told him. "You want something to drink?"

"Sure."

Along with the plates I also grabbed two bottles of beer from the fridge. "I'm not sure how old you are, but I brought you a beer. I hope you can have it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm old enough to have it," he replied and smiled at me.

I handed him one of the drinks and leaned over to open one of the pizza boxes. I purposely let the neck of my shirt gape open giving him a direct view of my swaying breasts. When I looked up from my bent over position I saw he had taken the bait; and judging from the growing length in his pants, he was enjoying the view.

As I moved around the couch to sit next to him I said, "I would normally change, but since you've seen me naked I figure there's not much point," I shrugged. He just smiled, but didn't or couldn't lift his eyes from my chest. "So, I think your dad mentioned something about you going to school. Did you attend classes this summer?"

"Yeah. I want to get done with school as soon as possible. I'm trying to save enough so that this winter I can move out and not have to work so much while I finish my last semester," he answered.

"I remember those days. Working, going to class, and not really doing much else."

We continued to talk and eat and got to know each other outside of the backyard viewings. We discussed all sorts of different topics: What he was majoring in; what he wanted to do with his degree. We talked about how I had gone to college and gotten a degree but when I got married, my husband had asked me to quit working. I explained how I was growing bored and wanted to get another job but anytime I discussed it with Greg, he would get upset and we would argue. He explained to me how the move to this neighborhood was really for his mom.

"There was kind of a scandal, and she wanted to leave," he told me.

We were facing each other each with an arm resting on the back of the sofa. I had pulled one of my legs underneath me and my t-shirt had ridden up my thighs. I noticed Keller kept stealing peeks at the shadowed V between my legs. I opened them slightly to give him a better view. I could feel my pussy getting moist and knew there would be a dark stain on my light blue panties. The thought of Keller knowing how aroused I was only made me wetter. I wanted to see if he was hard, but I couldn't. I would occasionally glance down at his lap, but since he also had a bent leg resting on the couch it was difficult to tell. He either wasn't hard, or was good at hiding it.

"What kind of scandal?" I asked looking back into his eyes.

"I don't really want to get into it right now; I shouldn't even have mentioned it. Let's just say there was some neighborhood gossip and my mom needed to leave, so we did," he shared as he gave me a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to pry," I said as I placed my hand on his.

"No, it's ok. You're ok. It's just...It's so easy to talk to you. I find myself telling you things I normally wouldn't share with someone I've only recently met."

"I feel the same way." I thought back over the last month, and I remembered all the times Greg brushed me off to go see his friends or go hang out at some bar. I recalled all of the times he had left me unsatisfied after sex. Then I thought about the last few days and how without even touching me, Keller had made me feel more sexy and alive than I had in a long time. I thought about all the discreet glances and what I hoped they meant, what I needed them to mean. And I made my decision.

I rubbed my thumb along the knuckles of his hand and said, "Keller, I want to ask you something, and I want you to be honest."

He tore his eyes away from my shirt hem and replied, "Sure. Ask me."

"Do you think I'm attractive?" I asked.

"Uh, I, I think you're beautiful," he asked. He looked at me like I had just grown a second head.

"That's sweet," I said as I smiled at him.

"It's true. You're beautiful and sexy. I don't know why you would even have to ask me that." He pushed his legs out and for the first time tonight I was able to see his stiff cock under his jeans.

At the sight my pussy clenched and I felt more moisture gather in my panties. "I have a confession, Keller." I removed my hand from on top of his and placed it on his thigh.

He swallowed. "What's that?"

"I think you're sexy, too," I whispered. "In fact, I want you. Do you want me?"

I watched his hands flex and then squeeze into fists like he was trying to stop himself from reaching out. "Yes," he whispered.

I grabbed one of his hands in both of mine. I peeled his fingers lose and placed his open palm on my breast. He went straight to work on it; tweaking and rolling the tightening nipple while he palmed the rest. "Oh, yes," I moaned.

I placed my hand back on his thigh and slid it upwards until I was caressing his denim-covered shaft. I felt the warmth and the solid strength even through his thick pants. His eyes shut and he groaned in pleasure.

I lifted up onto my knees to straddle him and put my lips on his. I felt him place his hands on my hips as his tongue entered my mouth. I savored the feeling of our wet tongues meeting and dancing for dominance as they slipped against each other. I needed more. I pressed my hips down and rubbed my wet panties along the crotch of his jeans. I tore my mouth from his and pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my naked breasts to Keller's gaze. His eyes scorched my body as they moved from one breast to another.

"Dear God, you're even more amazing up close," he whispered. Each of his hands went to a breast; he lifted one to his mouth and began leave soft kisses around my nipple. Sticking out his tongue, he licked around one, gently sucking it into his mouth and biting softly down. My hips jerked and I moaned as I felt the pleasure shoot straight to my clit.

I kissed his forehead, his ear and neck, and anywhere I could reach as I moved my fingers to his chest, pulling his shirt from the waistband of his pants. He let my nipple pop out of his mouth and leaned forward to help me get his shirt off. I grabbed it from him and tossed the shirt behind myself onto the table. We ignored the soft thud of something hitting the carpet.

As soon as his head cleared the shirt, he placed his lips back onto my nipple. He couldn't seem to get enough. His hand went to my covered pussy as I started to grapple with the buttons on his jeans. I felt his fingers move my panties aside and explore around my exposed pussy.

"Oh, Keller. Yes," I gasped. He grazed my clit, found my wet hole, and gave a shallow push inside with a single finger. I jerked my hips onto his hand, wanting more.

"God, Kim, you're soaked," he mumbled against my breast.

"For you. All for you. I need you inside of me, Keller." I felt his hips jerk up at my words.

I focused my attention on his pants; and to our mutual relief, I finally got them unfastened. He gave my nipple a last little bite and pulled, stretching it out before letting it pop free of his teeth and lifting his head. He removed his finger from my cunt and leaned back against the couch tilting his hips up while I pushed his pants and boxers down around his thighs. Once his cock was free, I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed. His jaw clenched and he groaned. I stroked him, pulling the silky skin over the engorged cockhead and sliding my hand back down. His cock was longer and thicker than Greg's and my pussy tightened at the thought of it being deep inside me.

Our lips met back together and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. His hand went back to my pussy and he roughly shoved three fingers inside. He pulled his fingers back and when they were almost free, he thrust them back in. I felt his fingers twist and scissor around inside as he explored me trying to learn all my sweet spots. I felt him withdrawing his digits as they curled and he hit my g-spot. I shuddered and tore my mouth free. "Oh, dear God. Fuck me. Fuck me now. Please..." I begged.

I knew this man, who was not my husband, was going to give me pleasure. I knew I was going to find release with a cock inside of me for the first time in a very long time.

I lifted my hips and reached down to press his cock against my soaked hole. Keller removed his hand and as I lowered my hips his cock slid right in. We both gasped at the pleasure.

"Oh, Keller. You feel so good." I could feel him deeper than Greg had ever gone. I felt the welcomed stretch of my walls as they adjusted to the new and unaccustomed size.

"You're so warm and tight," he moaned. "Move, baby; I need you to move." He placed his hands back on my hips and started pushing and pulling me in the rhythm he wanted.

My hands on his shoulders for leverage, I moved with his timing and soon the sounds of our two wet bodies slapping together was background noise to the moans and gasps of pleasure that filled the room.

I felt the ache of warm solid flesh entering and then almost leaving my body. I felt my pussy clenching around his cock trying to prevent it from leaving my womb and relaxing as he pushed back in. I felt the heightened sensation of coming release when the head of his cock rubbed against my cervix. "Oh, oh, Keller, I'm close," I shouted, throwing my head back. My pussy walls started to contract and my body started to strain, trying to rise over the peak.

"Yeah, baby. Come for me," Keller grunted. He lifted his hips and pulled me toward him, burying his face in my neck and slamming himself in into the hilt. He pulled back and slammed in again.

And I was lost.

"Oh, Keller, Keller, yes, I'm coming," I screamed, my pussy tightening around him, milking him of his seed.

I felt him expand and spurt into me. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck. Fuck," he growled into my neck. His warm cum shot inside of my body; my pussy clenched in reaction, trying to gather as much as it could.

We stayed still for a while, our faces buried in each other's necks, our sweat-slicked bodies wrapped tightly around one another trying to breathe in the needed air. His cock jerked as my pussy rippled in pleasant aftershocks. I felt alive and invigorated.

"Thank you," I whispered in his ear. I finally got what I needed, what I had been craving for months.

He pulled back trailing kisses on my neck before lifting his head and leaving his arms wrapped loosely around me. "You don't regret it?" he asked.

"No. No, I don't." I smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. When I lifted my head my eyes were drawn to the clock on the mantle. "Shit; you have to go," I said. It was almost midnight and Greg could be home any minute.

"What? Why?" Keller asked.

"My husband will be home; and while I love seeing you here. I'm sure he won't." I jumped up and felt his cock leave my body with a wet plop. I looked down and saw our cum smeared across my cunt and dripping down my thigh. I scooped some up with my finger and brought it to my lips, wiping it across them like lip gloss.

Keller growled and stood up, taking me into his arms and thrusting his tongue into my mouth. Along with my juice and his tongue, there was another flavor I hoped to experience more of later.

I pulled away and laughed, "Seriously, you have to go."

He sighed and let go of me, "Yeah, I know." He bent over and pulled up his jeans. I saw his shirt lying on the floor and when I leaned over to pick it up I saw it had a large beer stain on it. Sometime during our fray a beer bottle had fallen and soaked the shirt and the carpet. I heard an appreciative wolf whistle and looked up to find Keller playfully leering at my bent over ass as he tucked himself into his pants.