Finding My Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, get dressed," I said as I smiled and handed him his uniform shirt. "I'm sorry; some beer was spilt on it," I said as I picked up my shirt and put it on.

He smiled, and pulled his shirt over his head. "It was worth it." Then his eyes clouded over and for the first time since we had had sex he looked unsure of himself. "Um, I'm not sure how to ask this so I'm just going to ask. Will I see you again?"

I smiled, "I'm sure if you look out your window again, you will."

"Kim...That's not what I meant and you know it."

I walked up to him and smiled as I caressed his cheek with my fingers. "I know," I whispered. "I was just teasing. I would love to see you," I moved my hand from his cheek to his covered crotch, "and him, again."

He grinned and pressed his lips to my palm. "Good," he whispered. I felt his beard stubble along my hand and idly wondered if I had marks on my skin Greg would notice.

I lifted onto my toes and kissed his other cheek and murmured, "Come on; I'll walk you out."

I showed him to the door and our lips met in a lingering kiss. Our bodies came together as our hands sought the newly discovered wonders of each other. I was lost. It was amazing how quickly I became accustomed to the feeling of his mouth on mine, to the sensation of his tongue tangling with mine and the touch of his hands exploring my breasts. I already loved the feeling of his covered shaft rubbing against my body as he ached for relief.

I heard the clock strike midnight and reality came crashing back down. I tore my mouth form his and said, "Keller, Keller, you have to go."

He groaned and replied, "I know. But, fuck, I don't want to. I want to lay you down on this floor, spread your legs and ram my hard prick into your slick cunt. I want to fuck you until you scream and claw my back. I want to pound into you until you writhe and spasm underneath me. And then I want to make you do it again."

"Oh, fuck," I moaned. I felt my knees grow weak and if Keller hadn't still been holding me I would have fallen to the floor. It was then we heard the noise of the garage door opening.

"Shit," I panicked pushing myself from his arms. "You have to go."

Keller pressed a quick kiss to my lips and whispered, "Think about me," before opening the door and running back to his car.

I quickly shut the door and looked around the room for any evidence of our tryst. The couch cushions were in disarray, the fallen beer bottle was still lying on the carpet, and it was obvious someone else had shared dinner with me. I heard the garage door lowering.

I ran around the room straightening the cushions, gathering the trash to dispose and quickly fixing up the room the best I could. There was nothing I could do about the beer stain at the moment. The only other evidence I couldn't find. My soiled panties were missing and I was running out of time.

The door from the garage to the kitchen slammed shut and I gave up looking. I ran down the hall, threw off my shirt, and jumped into the shower. The water was ice cold when I switched it on and I had to stifle my scream.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard being yelled through the house.

I tried to control my shaking as I hollered back, "Hi; I'm just taking a shower. I spilled beer and I was all sticky." While not a lie, it was not particularly my best excuse ever.

"Oh, is that what was on the carpet?" Greg asked from the other side of the glass door.

"Yeah, I'll clean it up in a minute," I replied. If not my heart, then at least my voice was now under control. "There is some pizza still in the box if you want it."

"Nah; I ate while I was out. I think I'm just going to go to bed," he told me as he left.

"Fine. Night," I said in frustration.

He doesn't have time to order me some pizza, but he has the time to write a note about it. In the note, he asks me to order extra for him, but then he eats out and doesn't want it. Asshole!

That night when I crawled into bed after my shower, I slept the best night of sleep I've had in a long, long time.

****

The next day, Greg left for work earlier than usual. I was actually kind of surprised he didn't call in sick. When he woke up that morning, his eyes were bloodshot and his face was a little pale, but he said he had an important meeting and left shortly after breakfast. I was a little nervous while we ate. I guess I was expecting him to sense the difference in me, but he never even looked up from reading his newspaper. I actually think a little part of me was disappointed. I wanted him to see the satisfaction that was written all over my face. If he had been paying attention to me at all, he would have seen it.

I spent the next few hours cleaning the house, washing the laundry, and alternately searching for my missing panties.

Around one o'clock, I went outside for what was quickly becoming my regular tanning session. I laid down in my usual lounge chair and pulled my tanning skirt open to completely reveal my body to the heat of the bright sun. I was hoping to see Keller again and maybe provide him another show, but I didn't see him in the dark window.

I let my eyes drift shut and thought of Keller up in his room, looking out the window and seeing me completely bare. I imagined his cock hardening at the sight. My thoughts were making me aroused and I moved one of my hands along my body, caressing the already sweat slicked skin of my stomach and cupping my hand over my mound.

I squeezed and rolled my clit between two fingers, giving a slight tug. Still manipulating and playing with my clit with one hand, I clutched at my breast with the other. I pinched the tightened nipple and pulled. I let myself think of Keller with his hand around his cock stroking himself to the image of me with one hand working my cunt and the other massaging my breast.

My fantasy continued until I heard the back gate of my fence slam close. I opened my eyes and saw the darkened outline of a man with his back to the sun and I immediately recognized my lover. As he walked toward me, his body blocked the sun from my eyes and I was able to see him more clearly. He was wearing only a pair of loose cargo shorts and I could clearly see the tented bulge of his hard cock. When he was close enough to touch, I sat up and put my hands to work on the buttons of his shorts. His hands went to my hair when I pushed his shorts and boxers down, freeing his stiff cock to my gaze. I leaned forward and opened my mouth to allow him inside, sliding my tongue along the underside of his cock.

"Yes," he groaned low in his throat as he moved his hand from my hair to fondle my breasts; pulling and teasing my nipples.

I circled my tongue around the head of his cock, gently caressing his little slit with the tip. I collected the pre-cum that dripped out on my tongue and swallowed the small taste of him. The pure flavor drove me wild. I hurried to stand up, dislodging his hands in the process. I pushed against his chest until he fell to his knees and then onto his back with a grunt.

"What the...Oh, God," he groaned as I knelt above him and took his full length back into my hot mouth.

I lifted my head up until only the crown of his cock was still in my mouth. I pulled my cheeks in, giving a little suction on just the tip before taking more of him back into my warmth and feeling his cock hit the back of my throat. I fought the urge to gag and repeated the process of lifting my head and sliding back down, each time taking a little more of him into my mouth. The next time his cock hit the back of my throat, I relaxed my muscles and swallowed, taking him all the way into my mouth, my nose being tickled by his hairs.

"Oh, fuck, Kim," Keller groaned, his hands tangling and tightening into fists in my hair.

Tears came to my eyes as I fought to control my gagging. I pulled my head up and let his cock slip out of my throat before taking a breath and going back down. This time when he was in my throat, I continued to swallow working his cock with my neck muscles.

"So fucking good. Turn around," Keller moaned as my head lifted. He twisted his torso and I felt his hand pulling on my thigh.

I turned my body and lifted my leg over his head, so I was straddling his face. I quickly bent back down needing his cock in my mouth again.

"So beautiful," I heard him murmur. Then I felt his tongue touch my labia and I whimpered around his cock.

I wrapped my arms around his legs as I continued to take him in and out of my mouth. The next time I swallowed him into my throat, I used my fingers to gently knead his balls. I felt his hips jerk and his tongue push into my pussy. Then it was my turn for my hips to jerk as pleasure flashed through my body.

As I worked on his cock, I felt his tongue find my clit and two fingers enter me. He slid his fingers in and out of my pussy with the timing of his cock going into my throat. When he was again completely impaled down my neck, his lips wrapped around my clit and he gently bit down, sending me into an immediate and unexpected climax. His cock slid out of my throat as I lifted my head to breathe through the intense ecstasy.

"God, yes," I groaned as I felt the warm fluid of my release gush around his fingers as my pussy muscles clasped them. Taking his cock back in my mouth and wrapping my hand around his shaft, I frantically tugged and pulled and sucked as I worked to bring forth his release.

I felt his cock twitch against my tongue, and I automatically swallowed when I felt his hot spunk hit the back of my throat. I kept my lips wrapped around his cock as I swallowed several more spurts. I felt his cock softening in my mouth, but I continued to work his shaft with my lips, wanting everything he had to give, before allowing his cock to leave my mouth. His tongue was still circling my clit; his fingers still moving inside my pussy and as my orgasm released its hold on my body, my cunt became too sensitive.

"That's enough," I whispered, lifting my hips out of his mouth's reach and resting my head on his thigh. I watched as his cock twitched with aftershocks. A small pearl of cum appeared at the slit and I stuck out my tongue to lick it off, pulling the last of his essence into my mouth.

Keller groaned, "Damn woman." I felt him give a twist of his fingers as he removed them from inside me and started to rub my juices along my ass cheeks.

I lifted my body away and rotated to rest my head on his chest, his arms circling around me. "That was better than my fantasy," I told him.

"You fantasized about that?" he asked.

"Yeah, didn't you?"

"Of course, but I'm a horny guy. That's what we do," he replied with a soft laugh.

"Well, it's what I do too," I admitted. I then realized that wasn't completely true. I couldn't remember a single time I ever fantasized about Greg, not even when we were dating. There were things I wanted him to do to me or with me, but I never fantasized about them. I never, not even once, masturbated to the images of him in my mind. "At least it's what I do when I think about you," I whispered.

I must have drifted off to sleep shortly after my confession because the next thing I remember is Keller lifting me off of the hard concrete to carry me inside the house. I was exhausted, and I could barely keep my eyes open. He laid me down on the couch, kissed my forehead and whispered, "Sweet dreams," before he left out the back door. As I drifted off to sleep, I decided I could get used to being taken care of this way.

Keller and I spent the next several weeks spending as much time together as we could manage. On the nights I knew Greg would be out, I would order pizza and Keller would make sure I was his last stop. We would eat a late dinner, have sex, and generally spend the evening in the bedroom. On the nights when Greg was home, I would find an excuse to go out: to the grocery store, the bakery, or anywhere, it didn't matter. I would call Keller, and he would either meet me or we would just talk on the phone.

The closer I grew to Keller, the further apart Greg and I became. We stopped having sex completely. I'm not sure what he thought of that, but I didn't care. I couldn't stand to have him touch me; I couldn't even pretend anymore. My marriage was over, and had been for a long time.

I got in touch with some of my old bosses and professors from college and put feelers out for jobs. I even had an interview with a potential employer scheduled for the following week. I contacted an attorney and we discussed my options. We agreed I needed a job before I filed for a divorce; I had committed adultery and I wasn't naïve enough to think Greg wouldn't find out about it, so I wouldn't be getting much, if any, in alimony. It was also a safe bet Greg wouldn't be paying for my divorce lawyer.

If my interview goes well, then I will have my attorney file for my divorce after I receive my first paycheck. It is just a matter of timing. I don't know when, but I will get out of my marriage.

I don't know what the future holds, and I don't know how long Keller will be interested in me. I know I want to be with him for the foreseeable future and it scares the shit out of me, but there it is. He is younger than me, and I figure he will eventually find a pretty twenty-something girl to leave me for and it will hurt me more than I can imagine. If that does happen, it will take a long, long time, but I will get over it and I will survive. I will eventually find someone else and I will be happy. I deserve to be happy. Keller taught me that. And for that, I will always be grateful.