Finding Our Way Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,027 Followers

"Of course. And it would have been a good thing for you in that case as well. You could look yourself in the mirror, and say that you are in control. You would be able to say that you had the ability to choose."

"Do you think I can say that now?"

Her hair began to tickle my nose as she turned to look me in the eye. "Yes, you can. You did! You slept the whole night naked with me, and chose to hold back on your desires."

"But when I woke up..."

"When you woke up, you were deliberate, but gentle. I was more awake than I let on. I think you know that already. If you'd been forceful or wild or in some way like an animal, I would've stopped you."

"Are you sure you could have? Weren't you taking a risk there?"

This time she twisted so that she lay on her side facing me. It was similar to last night, but her rippling and dazzling nudity was exposed and naturally in view. She held my face in both hands, and looked me directly in the eye. "No, Kevin, I wasnottaking a risk there. I have known you all your life, and I trust you. Like I said last night.

"An angry shout or – at worst – a slap on the cheek would have been plenty for me to stop someone of your disposition. You aren't some stranger I was trying to test and tempt. You are my son, and it's important that you see how completely I trust you, how completelyrightI was to trust you and...I'm happy that I could enjoy the bonus of getting to show how deeply I liked having you inside me...again!"

This little monologue was beginning to harden my cock, and she saw it. She reached down and slid her grip along my shaft in a twisting motion. She smirked, and said, "And it looks like we'll be able to enjoy it again...but in the shower my sexy young man! Lets go!"

The End of "Chapter One: The First Two times"
Next will be, "Chapter Two: Experimentation"

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,027 Followers
12