All Comments on 'Finding Our Way Ch. 01 Pt. 02'

by onlyfiction

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Penile Anatomy 101

"I clenched the muscles in my penis"

Learn some basic reproductive anatomy.

There are no muscles in the human penis; nor in most mammals in general.

Some call it the "love muscle" but actual just erectile tissue that expands with blood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ignore the "love muscle" dork. We all understood what you meant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I used the fingers already inside her to spread the lips and make way for my cock. I heard Mom gasp as I adjusted her position, and felt her right thigh lift slightly to let me in. She was so wet, and I had her so wide. I went balls deep on the first slow

Kevin's a very lucky lad and his mother's a very lucky--and sex-savvy--lady. She makes their first hot incestuous fuck into a learning experience for her boy. Through her wise guidance Kevin learns self-control and self-respect. At twenty-three years of age he becomes not only a highly proficient stud, providing excellent stud service for his mother, but a man. Every trace of uncontrolled lust disappears, as Kevin directs his lust--and his fat 8+incher--to the mutual satisfaction of his mother and himself. Now the boy's big hard cock is a real mommy-pleaser, doing as much good for his mother's cunt as for him. Mom cums like crazy, the best cums of her life, as her son pounds and slams the cunt he came out of. When Kevin finally unloads his young balls and shoots a huge twatful of creamy semen up inside her, both mom and son understand why motherfucking is the best fucking there is.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 10 years agoAuthor
re. reproductive anatomy

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. Still working my way around the system of this site.

Let me say up-front that I was , in fact, unaware of the biological inaccuracy re. (nonexistent) muscles in the penis. What follows is not meant to hide that fact.

After careful consideration, I plan to leave the line as is for the following reason: Kevin is a 23 yr. old almost-college-graduate. His degree is not a BS of any sort (as later chapters will mention.) As the story is told from his perspective, I feel it is reasonable for him to make the same error that I (an over 23, college graduate) have made.

That said, please keep the comments coming, positive and negative. but if you have corrections, please do try to be a bit more civil than the Anonymous corrector above.

It's onlyfiction. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THAT IS SOME GOOD WRITING

I enjoyed it. Count me a fan. Keep rolling along!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. You're writing is almost perfect. In the first chapter, though, you used the word "loose" when you should have used "lose" and vice versa one time in the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5' 9" or 5' 10"

You have described Mom both ways

You could use an editor. Spell or Grammar checkers won't catch things like that, and there are some other minor errors too

sexydad50sexydad50over 9 years ago
Re reading

I enjoyed this story so much I am re reading. Really very well done, sexy, romantic and so loving!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
ch. 01 Pt. 01, ch. 01 Pt. 02, ch. 02, Bk. 02, ch. 03, et al.

could I please have a playbill so I know what to read?

Are you familiar with the term cluster fuck?

I have no clue what I am to read, or in what order.

and according to the folks who run this site and create such things as

Also In This Series

they don't know either.

maybe I should ask if it matters?

.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story. After 23 years, the son still doubts himself while his mother know how much he loves, respects and adores her. The mother only had to make the son realize his emotional and sexual chemistry for his mother. With love and respect for each other, sex between two people is never wrong.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

to rightbank above: just go to the author's story page and look at the dates of publication and the order they need to be read in is clear. I had to do that to know where to start, too.

I love that mom doesn't take control of things, yet uses the powers of the catbird seat as the parent to raise up her child some more, to coax him to a greater maturity. She doesn't have a set agenda of seduction. Sure, she desires that they become lovers, but gives her son the option. That's a very rare path they are embarking upon. Fascinating!

Filling his mom with a Caspian Sea's worth of wad was priceless! Well worth the price of admission!

almost forgot!: you write the love scenes quite adeptly, lovingly, and that really really floats my boat!

As to the penis muscle thing: the muscles that make the penis flex are located alongside the shaft below the balls in a man's taint and around his bung hole. They can be strengthened by doing the same thing females do: kegel exercises- clench and release and clench some more, holding the clench for as long as you can. Eventually, you become a sex god, able to clench your energy and direct it up your spine to maximize endurance. Just a public service reminder

englishnospeakenglishnospeak5 months ago

I'm not sure why the other chapters received such high ratings, but having read the first and this chapter, I still don't get it. The lack of inhibition from the mom despite the taboo act?? It's so ridiculous and makes the story completely unbelievable. There might be something wrong with her son, is he gay?? rated both first chapters 1/5, but I'll give more chapters a try. Maybe everything will be explained there? Hopefully

englishnospeakenglishnospeak5 months ago

I meant the first half of ch 1 and this second half.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I laughed at the "dumping the Caspian Sea in her" line when he came. Good one. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlyfiction@onlyfiction
1027 Followers
*** Posted the Mothers and Secrets epilogue Sep. 15 2022. *** Several people have inquired about a sequel for Sudden Moves. I have the Porter family resolution in mind, but I do not plan to write it. In the published story, Mike has given Catherine permission to discretely tak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES