Finding Out

Story Info
A family's fall into incest.
4.2k words
4.52
304.6k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed the change in their attitudes just after they had returned from school. They seemed to be much closer to their mother than before and spent a lot of time together. It had been a little lonely around the house when they weren’t there but now, it was nice to come home to a house full again.

One night, after coming home from dinner at the club, we were all sitting in the den, talking and catching up on what they had been doing while at school. I was sitting at the end of the couch with our daughter beside me, then my wife and then our son. It was very long after that we decided to have a drink to celebrate their return. I very dutifully, got every one a drink and we toasted the two kids and their accomplishments. After a few more drinks, I noticed my wife was getting a little drunk.

We had had a bottle or two of wine at dinner, so I wasn’t surprised to see her getting the way she was. We didn’t drink very often and never in excess but tonight, whether it was just having the kids, home or what it was, but my wife was happy so I didn’t say anything about her over indulgence. After a few more, she was quite drunk and was complaining about the heat.

“Its’ so hot in here,” she said. “Would you all mind if I took some of these clothes off, just to cool down?”

No one objected as she stood and walked over to the other side of the room. What she did next was a complete surprise to all of us. Unexpectantly, she started removing her clothes, one piece at a time. I wasn’t really paying attention but I soon took an interest because when I looked up, all she had on was her bra and panties. I looked at our kids and they were staring at their mother, unbelieving what they were watching. As I looked back at my wife, she was undoing her bra straps, letting them slide down her arms and shrugging off the bra. Then she neatly, put her fingers inside her waistband of her panties and pulled them down, bending over and holding herself in that position, showing her cunt and ass to all of us.

Again I looked at the kids and I could see something in their faces that I never would have expected. Our son was staring at his mother, a bulge suddenly appearing in the front of his pants. Our daughter was squirming a little in her seat, a smile across her lips as she absently licked them, her tongue flicking out to run across their rosy surface. I didn’t know where this was leading but I sat back and waited.

My wife turned around and without trying to hide her nakedness, she walked into the middle of the room, a big smile on her face. As she stood in front of all of us, she looked from one to the other, searching our faces for some kind of reaction until she spied the bulge in our son’s pants. Her grin widened and she moved over in front of him.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked him, moving until her bare skin was inches from his face.

Our son’s face was turning very red but he couldn’t take his eyes off his mother’s naked body as she stood in front of him.

“Yes Mom, you are beautiful and I like what I see, very much,” he answered, his tongue licking his dry lips.

Her grin widened on her face as she looked down at him. She then looked at our daughter.

“And you baby. What do you think?” she asked her, not moving.

“Oh Mom, you have a beautiful body and you look great,” she answered in a low voice.

My wife then moved over in front of our daughter and looked down at her red face.

“Why don’t you come and dance with me,” she said, extending her hands to our daughter, pulling her up to her feet. “Come on, it will be fun.”

I watched the two women move to the middle of the room and then my wife started to sway to some imaginary music, holding our daughter close and making her sway with her.

“Hold me like you would any dancing partner,” my wife said as our daughter, slowly wrapped her arms around her. “That’s it, hold me close.”

The two were swaying together and as they did, I noticed my wife grind her hips against our daughter’s, rubbing herself against the young body in her arms.

“Doesn’t that feel good?” she asked after a few minutes.

I couldn’t see our daughter’s face but I heard her weakly answer, “Yes.”

I looked down the couch at our son and the bulge in his pants was huge. He was watching the two women closely and I could see the lust in his eyes as the women continued dancing. I looked back at the two of them just as my wife reached down and grabbed our daughters ass, holding it firmly with her hand and pressing herself harder into the young body.

“God, this feels so good,” she said. “You’ve grown into a woman while you were away and it feels so good to have you against me.”

My wife pushed our daughter’s head against her heaving breasts.

“You can feel the heat from my body, can’t you?” she asked as they swayed. “You can feel my hot skin against your face, can’t you?”

Again our daughter answered weakly, “Yes.”

“You don’t know how long I have waited for this moment,” my wife said. “To feel you against my bare skin is making me hotter.”

I felt a movement at the other end of the couch and I quickly looked over in that direction. Our son was getting up, but after seeing his mother shake her head, he sat down again, never taking his eyes off the two women. I looked back at the two women and my wife was doing something I still can’t believe. She was slowly pulling our daughters skirt up her legs, exposing her panties to us, running her hands around and over her ass lovingly. I heard my wife groan softly as she continued pulling the skirt higher until she had it around our daughter’s waist.

She then quickly unsnapped the button and unzipped it, letting it fall to the floor. Our daughter stepped out of it and they moved against each other again. They started swaying again to the imaginary music as my wife ran her hands all around our daughters, now panty only, covered ass. Next she started to pull our daughter’s shirt up until she had it around the bottom of her breasts.

“Why don’t you take your shirt off?” she said, looking into our daughter’s face.

I watched them part a little so the shirt could be pulled off then they moved against each other again. My wife then put her hands inside our daughter’s panties and was feeling her ass, pulling her, at the same time, closer and closer. I could see their breasts mashed against one another as they hugged and danced. I watched the panties starting to come down our daughters’ legs and soon she was stepping out of them too, kicking them aside as they continued their erotic swaying. Before they pressed against each other again, our daughter quickly unhooked her bra straps and took it off.

“Oh baby, you’re beautiful,” my wife said, looking down our daughter’s body, her hands caressing her ass again. “You are beautiful.”

I looked down the couch at our son and he could hardly sit still. The bulge in his pants was straining against them as we continued watching to two women. I heard a small groan come from him as I looked back to find my wife and our daughter, kissing one another, their lips gently touching each other, their tongues licking around each other’s mouth. I wanted to stop them but at the same time, I had never seen anything so erotic and I was enjoying it so I didn’t do anything, just watched.

My wife had never before, said anything that would have alerted me to the fact that she had any sexual feelings towards our daughter so this night and what was happening, was a complete surprise. I looked quickly down the couch at our son and then back at the two women. Now they were openly exploring each other’s mouth with their tongues, soft groans and moans coming from the two of them. I watched our daughter lean down and take one of her mother’s nipples into her mouth while my wife held her head against her.

“Oh yes, baby. Suck my breasts,” she said. “It’s been so long since I’ve felt you on my breast. Suck them for your mother.”

Our daughter was running her tongue in circles around her mother’s nipples and gently sucking them into her mouth. My wife had her head back, her eyes closed as she held the young head against her. After a few minutes, my wife pulled our daughter’s head away from her and leaned down to suck one of her breasts.

“Oh yes, mom. Suck my breasts,” our daughter cried out. “Run your tongue all around my nipples and suck them.”

As the two women stood in the middle of the room, our son got off the couch and walked over to them, pressing his bulge against his mother’s ass as she continued sucking the firm, young breasts. I heard her moan softly as he reached around and grabbed one of her breasts, softly running his hand under it and then twisting her nipple between his fingers. She stood up again and our daughter immediately leaned forward and took her breasts in her mouth making her moan louder as our son continued working on her other one.

I noticed my wife’s hand reach down behind her and find his bulge, which she started to rub. Again she moaned. Her head went back again and as she closed her eyes, I could hear our daughter slurping on her nipples as our son pressed his bulge harder against her ass. My wife pressed herself against him too as they all swayed together in the middle of the room.

After about a minute, our son stepped back from his mother and unzipped his pants, pulling them down quickly along with his underwear and then took his shirt off, throwing everything away from them. He then pressed himself against her ass again and she groaned louder as she felt his hard cock between her legs.

I didn’t know exactly what I was going to do but I was the only one in the room with clothes on so I stood up and quickly shed them, walking over towards the trio. I got right behind our daughter and pressed myself against her ass as it was sticking out towards me as she continued sucking her mother’s breast. I heard her groan quietly into her mother’s breast when she felt me against her and she reached around and grabbed my hard cock, slowly rubbing it against her ass.

As the four of us stood, pressed against each other in the middle of the room, my wife opened her eyes and looked directly at me, a smile growing on her face. I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on her lips. No one said anything for quite a few minutes as the four of us stood, enjoying the feeling of our grouping.

My wife then pulled our daughter’s mouth off her breast and turned to face our son, quickly grabbing him and pulling him against her. I heard her moan again as their lips met, their tongues trailing out of their mouths, seeking each other’s. I reached around our daughter and held her breasts in my hands, slowly rubbing them as she moved back against me. I heard her moan and then she turned around to face me. Without a thought, I leaned towards her and our lips met.

She put her arms around my neck and pulled my mouth against her hard, opening it with her tongue and running it around the insides. I tried to do the same but she was stronger so I let her explore my mouth as I rubbed her ass with my hands, feeling its firmness and softness. I reached between her crack with a finger and she opened her legs a little to let me explore her at the same time, groaning into my mouth. Because it was awkward trying to reach her cunt, I pulled her mouth off me and led her over to the couch. I gently pushed her onto her back and as she lay down, her thighs parted, revealing her wetness.

I looked at it as if I had never seen one before, taking all it’s wonder in as I then leaned forward, flicking my tongue out and touching her. She moaned loudly at my touch and tried to grab my head to hold me against her. I, softly as I could, ran my tongue up and down her whole crack, tasting her sweet juices as she writhed under my touch. I heard my wife groan loudly across the room, so I quickly looked up and found them on the floor, our son’s head buried between her spread legs, eating her cunt in loud slurping noises.

The sounds they were making spurred me on and I went back to our daughter’s cunt, now licking harder against her, circling her clit and sucking on it gently. She groaned loudly as I sucked her clit, her mouth open in a silent scream as I dove further into her, mashing my nose in all her wetness. Again I heard my wife groan and then I heard her gasp a little. I again, quickly looked over and found our son, lying on top of her, his hard cock buried inside her cunt, her legs up around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. He the started to move, thrusting slowly in and out of her, as she groaned and held onto him.

I watched their groins slap against each other over and over again as our son started thrusting faster and faster. Her groans were echoing off the walls now as he fucked her harder and harder, thrusting fully in and out of her soaking cunt. He moved her legs over her shoulders, hovering above her and thrust down into her, sending her head writhing from side to side as he pumped his length in and out of her. I could see his muscles in his ass, clench as he thrust and her thighs jiggled from the pounding she was taking.

As I watched them, our daughter sat up on the couch. After taking a quick peek over at the two of them, she took my head in her hands and turned me back to her.

“Daddy, I want you to fuck me,” she said, looking me in the eye. “I want to feel your cock inside me, fucking me.”

She then started to lie down again, pulling me with her until I was over her cunt, my hard cock pointing at her opening. She spread her legs open as widely as she could and looked up at me.

“Go ahead, Daddy. Put you fuck stick inside me and fuck me.”

I looked down and saw my head, pushing against her opening, then felt her hot canal engulf me. I groaned at the feeling of her hotness and slid the full length of me into her. When I was fully inside her, my balls were resting against her upturned ass and she wiggled herself against me.

“Fuck me Daddy,” she said heavily. “Pump you hard cock in and out of me. I want you to come inside me.”

I started to thrust in and out of her just as I heard my wife scream out across the room.

“Oh baby, that’s it. Fill your mommy’s cunt with all your hot come. Come inside me.”

I quickly looked over just as our son started coming inside his mother, his ass clenched against her as he pumped his hot seed up into her.

“Oh fuck, Mom. I’m coming. I’m coming inside you.”

“Yes, do it. Come inside me,” my wife screamed, holding him as he started spewing his come up into her canal, washing its insides with its hot spray. “Oh fuck, that feels so good. Fill my cunt with your hot come.”

I turned back to our daughter and started to pump in and out of her faster and faster. She was screaming as I fucked her.

“Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me.”

I moved her legs up a little and really started thrusting in to her, my balls hitting her ass every time I fully thrust into her, our skin making a loud clap as it came together. She was groaning and grunting and I soon felt my balls tighten, then my cock exploded inside her, sending waves and waves of come, deep up into her young cunt.

“Oh fuck, Daddy. You’re coming inside me. You’re coming,” she yelled,

as I held myself against her ass, emptying my balls of all their hot come and filling her cunt with it.

After a few minutes of spraying my load into her, I rested against her. She had her eyes closed and was smiling, holding me with her arms as tightly as she could. I quickly looked around and found my wife and our son, watching us as I kept myself against her ass. She had her hand around his young cock, kneading it, trying to make it hard again as they watched us. I looked down at my daughter’s face and she was looking up at me, a lusty sheen over her eyes and a big grin on her face.

“Oh Daddy. That was wonderful,” she said. “You felt so big inside me. I loved the feeling of you sliding in and out of my cunt.”

“You felt good too, honey,” I said, looking down at her. “You were so wet and hot inside.”

“I wish you could stay inside me forever,” she said, the smile on her face growing. “You feel so good inside me, I want you to fuck me again and again.”

I grinned down at her.

“Baby, I’d love to but I’m not as young as I used to be. You might have to wait for a minute or two until I get hard again.”

“I know but I’ll wait,” she said as I pulled my now, soft cock out of her.

I sat back and let her up into a sitting position. The four of us just sat and looked at each other. My wife was still holding our son’s cock and I could see it was having an effect, as he was semi hard again. She looked down and then up at him.

“Oh yes, you’re getting hard again,” she said as she lowered herself down to take him in her mouth.

I heard him moan softly as she engulfed all of him. I looked at our daughter and she was watching the two of them intently. She still had that just fucked look on her face and she was licking her lips as she continued watching them. After a few minutes, my wife sat up and turned to the two of us on the couch with a big grin on her face. Just then our daughter got up and walked over to them.

“Mom, your cunt is so wet. I can see your wetness running down your cunt,” she said as she lowered herself to the floor in front of my wife.

My wife sat up straighter, and ran a finger down her crack, exploring herself as our daughter watched her from a few inches away. She moaned loudly as she rammed two fingers into herself and threw her head back in excitement. Our daughter watched her fuck herself for a few minutes then leaned forward and took hold of my wife’s hand, slowly removing her fingers from her cunt and ducking down until her face and mouth were right against my wife’s overly wet cunt.

I watched our daughter’s tongue flick out and touch the wet opening of my wife’s cunt. She moaned as our daughter started licking and sucking her, running her tongue up and down her whole crack, tasting her juices. She found my wife’s clit and started circling it and sucking on it, making my wife moan even louder. All this time, our son had watched the two of them and was hard again. He stood up and moved over the two of them, facing his mother, straddling her hips, his hard cock pointing at her. She opened her eyes and then her mouth, accepting the hard missile, wrapping her tongue around it and sucking it as far into her mouth as she could. Our son groaned softly as she sucked harder.

I felt myself getting hard again and as the three of them continued, I got off the couch and moved behind our daughter, spreading her lips apart and thrusting into her fully. I heard her moan through the hairs of her mother’s cunt as I started to thrust harder and faster in and out of her. I held her hips and leaned back a little to flatten out my thrusts and my balls slapped her ass every time I thrust fully into her. I could watch my wife sucking our son’s cock at the same time and I could see and hear that she was coming again as he started to thrust himself in and out of her mouth, fucking it with long, slow thrusts.

My wife came suddenly, with a loud animal like growl as our daughter continued eating her cunt and our son kept thrusting his hard cock in and out of her mouth. I sped up a little but continued to thrust as fully as I could into our daughter who was pushing back against me every time I thrust into her. Suddenly, I felt my balls tighten and my cock exploded, once again, deep inside her, my come spewing into her, filling her canal with my hot come. I grunted as I came and held myself against her ass, trying to get deeper inside her as I continued coming over and over again.

As I was finishing, our son came in his mother’s mouth and I could see her swallowing as fast as she could. He thrust into her once more then held himself against her lips, his balls resting against her chin as he continued filling her mouth and throat with his hot load.

12