Finding Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally pulled his softening cock out of her mouth as she showed him some of his come that she had kept on her tongue. As he stepped away from her, she reached down and raised our daughter’s head away from her cunt and pulled her up to her lips, thrusting her come, covered tongue inside our daughter’s mouth. They both groaned as my wife washed the insides of our daughter’s mouth with her tongue, making her taste her brother. They continued for a few more minutes then rolled away from each other, their chests heaving from the exertion.

It took quite a few minutes for them to relax enough for anyone to speak.

“Mom, your mouth was so hot around my cock,” our son said, smiling at her.

“You tasted so sweet,” she said smiling back at him. “I’d love to taste you again and again.”

Our daughter, by this time, had regained some of her energy back and stood up, stretching her arms up in the air. She then looked over her shoulder at me, more specifically, my cock and winked at me.

“Daddy, I want you again. Do you think you can fuck me again?” she asked me, turning and walking towards me.

“No baby, I can’t. I’m all done,” I replied as she sat down beside me, grabbing my spent cock with her hands and rubbing it gently.

“Baby, not now. I don’t think I can get it up again. Maybe after a long rest, we can try it again, ok?”

She bent down and licked my head, running her tongue through my slit, wiping the last remnants of come from it. I looked at my wife and she looked fucked out. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was in streaks on her face but she had a smile on it that was so erotic, I wanted to go over and fuck her hard but I knew I couldn’t so I just smiled at her.

We ended the evening then but it wasn’t the last time we all got together to fuck. Every night before going to bed for the next week, we spent time exploring and fucking each other until we couldn’t any more. It was the start of a long, hot, happy summer. We’ve never been closer as a family and we all look forward to our family nights together.

12