Finding Peace After War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked the jacket off of the floor and put it back on her topless body. First she let the black fabric frame her white skin and admired herself. With her hands on her hips her eyes seemed to sparkle at her own naked form. She quickly grabbed her camera to take a few more photos of this image. She moved the jacket over her tits and felt the metal backings of her medals against her warm flesh and she took a few pictures of this as well in order to remember this erotic time. Amanda removed the cover from her head and placed the jacket back onto the floor. She felt so goofy doing all of this, like a child playing dress up, but to her she still found this exciting, like foreplay on what was still to come. She took off her slacks; feeling the rough material against her smooth legs again was arousing.

She stood there in front of the dresser in just her panties that she had just put on moments before, but now she felt dampness build up between her thighs and her nipples erect in lust. Even the veins on her breasts were becoming more apparent as her arousal grew. She reached with her left hand to pinch and roll her left breast as her right hand felt her panties, pressing that fabric against the sensitive flesh of her moistening pussy. She loved turning herself on this slowly. Most men would have just wanted to see her pussy and not take the time to allow her to be teased the way she would tease herself, especially on this homecoming day when she wouldn't be rushed to masturbate like she was after all those nights on the ship. She moaned as she pleasured herself, wanting to allow the arousal to sweep over her, otherwise her new toy might stay in its box and all of this would be for naught.

Her left hand continued to play with her nipple, as her right hand slipped into the waistband of her panties to feel the shaven lips of her pussy. Her legs spread to allow her hand to feel all over the soft folds of her slit. Her mouth opened and she watched her face in the mirror as she caressed herself, making herself more aroused as she manipulated her tit and pussy. She slipped a finger inside herself feeling the wet walls of her pussy as she fucked her pussy, grinding the palm of her hand against her clit and watching the movements of her hand through her panties as she was going to make herself cum. She wanted to keep the panties on as the hidden nature of her masturbation added to her arousal and would make her climax that much better.

Her knees weakened and began to shake under the weight of her body. Part of her wanted to sit down for this climax, the other just wanted to ride it out and just enjoy the whole sensation of the orgasm. She quickly moved her finger in and out of herself as she pulled her nipple to send further pulses to her pussy. She felt her muscles squeezing around the invading finger and she closed her eyes as the orgasm took over her body. Tremors ran through her as she shook from her orgasm and from her own weakening knees. She almost fell to the floor from all of this, but she managed to keep her composure through it all and was ready to remove her panties and go on to her next step.

She slipped the cotton fabric down her freshly-shaven legs. Her skin still sensitive from her arousal, she felt on the verge of cumming again. As the panties fell to her feet she looked at her naked body. She liked the look of her reddened pussy lips that showed a little between her thighs. She ran her right hand over them, feeling how plump and full they were. As good as it felt to touch her sensitive pussy lips, she had to get on the bed.

She turned to look at the bed and began to think about what position she wanted to lay in. When she was with Jerry they were in the missionary position, which she enjoyed because she got to see him as they enjoyed each other's bodies. But she did know of other positions and knew of some that would allow her to better use this new toy. She climbed up on the bed and laid down on her back. She spread her legs and placed her feet on the bed. With her right arm she grabbed the pillows on that side, while her feet raised her ass from the bed. She placed the pillows under the small of her back in order to keep her ass from the bedspread without straining herself too much.

She couldn't see much of herself anymore with the way she was angled, but she still could see her bare breasts and now that was enough. Using her left hand she tended to her still erect nipples while her right hand traveled over her belly to caress her soft pink slit. She moaned as she felt up and down, sliding her middle finger into the wet folds, imagining Aaron going down on her. She flicked around her erect clit, like she knew his tongue would do to her, then she slid her finger inside her pulsating pussy and then back to her clit. She really wished Aaron was here to do this for her, so she'd know how he'd eat her pussy. "Where would Ryan be?" she thought to herself. She wanted him to be a part of this fantasy too. Would he be the one playing with her tits or would he be stroking his cock watching as Aaron licked her slit. Ultimately she thought he'd be the one touching her breasts while kissing her deeply so she could fully enjoy the jolts of pleasure that Aaron would be sending through her.

Her hips began to buck off the pillows as she could feel the intensity of this second orgasm driving though her body. Her hand gripped and pulled at her right breast sending some feelings of pain in with the pleasure as she moaned out loud, her thighs gripped the stroking hand until she felt the climax was over. She laid back with her arms out from her body, her chest still heaving.

She caressed her right breast which was a bit sore from the pulling and her grip on it. Her left hand went down between her thighs, this time caressing the small patch of smooth skin just under her pussy. It was just like Melody said, pleasurable, but she didn't know if she'd cum from it. Then she felt down a bit lower, and touched the rougher skin around her anus. She'd never done this before, but she was curious about it thanks to talking to her friend Melody. She knew it was time to finally open the box and pull out her new purchase.

******

Amanda and Melody went to a bar in Hong Kong. Most of the bar was filled with Sailors and Marines, but that didn't bother either of them since they weren't here for the culture. Both of them wore skirts down to their knees and button-up blouses, although both of them wished they were able to wear something a bit more skimpy. The two of them worked up a good relationship in order to pull off being roommates for this port. At the bar, they grabbed a couple of cocktails and scanned the room looking for company.

"You gonna pick up a guy tonight Amanda?" Melody shouted over the music.

"No, I want a relationship and I don't think I can keep one going during this underway."

"Too bad, I'm good with just a one night relationship and I see some potential out there."

"You can have at them," Amanda said, taking a drink.

Melody took off into the bar and found a table of marines from the carrier. Amanda watched her flirt a bit when Aaron came up to her.

"How you doing ET3?"

"Please call me Amanda when we're out in town."

"Sorry, I know I should have asked your name first."

"No problem."

"It's Aaron."

"I know. I hear the other guys call you that on the ship."

"So what are you doing here tonight?"

"Just want a drink out with my friend," she said, gesturing toward Melody.

"She looks like she's here for more than a drink," he said with a laugh.

"How about yourself? What are you here for?"

"Drinks, of course. I wouldn't mind some action, but usually I wait till Australia."

"Australia? What's there?"

"Bars, clubs, beautiful sheilas. I'm sure there's good-looking blokes too."

"I'd want a relationship, and I don't think I could make the long distance thing work."

"Well, that's part of navel life, unless you date on the ship, which is forbidden."

"Oh, how come?"

"Too small; if there were a break up it could cause a rift on the ship and also I guess it would be unfair to those that actually have to leave wives and girlfriends behind on these things."

"That's too bad. What if one finds love on the ship?"

"It's been known to happen. Sometimes if the couple is professional enough they allow it, other times it's more discreet, and if marriage happens then they remove a member from the crew and put them somewhere else. You have someone in mind?"

"No, just curious about the rule."

"Well, good luck tonight. Don't get too drunk and I'll see you back at the ship."

He walked away, but Amanda was happy that she spent so much time with just them talking. She still had a crush on him, but now she knew where the line had to be drawn. She hoped for just one night with him to know what it would be like to lay in his arms and feel his body against hers. She continued drinking, and so did Melody, just at the other end of the bar though. She knew she wasn't supposed to leave her buddy at the bar, but seeing the group of marines around her, she knew she'd be safe enough and would return to the room later.

She got back to her room and crashed out on her bed in her own bedroom in the suite. She wanted to stay up and wait for Melody's return, but she really didn't think she had it in her. She got undressed and went to bed in just her bra and panties and fell asleep.

She woke up to loud banging on the wall next to her. She turned to the clock and found it was three in the morning. The banging continued and Amanda knew that meant Melody was back. She'd never heard anyone have sex before, with the exception of porn that she watched when she masturbated at home. She started to rub her pussy through her panties listening to her friend getting fucked in the next room. She was thinking about one of those strong marines holding her hands up by her head, blonde hair spilled out over the pillow as he plowed his thick cock into her pink pussy. Amanda pulled her panties to the side to finger fuck her wet hole as she heard Melody moan louder. She was about to cum when she heard Melody say something she never thought a woman would say.

"Oh God, Steven, I want to feel your cock in my ass."

Amanda allowed herself to cum, biting her bottom lip as she heard the next room become quiet. She knew about anal sex, but never thought that a woman would ask for it. She always thought that a man would break a woman down to do it. No woman would get pleasure from having their ass stretched around a cock, but here was Melody, who by all other things, seemed like a normal woman. She heard soft moans coming from the next room. Amanda almost felt the need to explore her anus and see if it would give her the same reaction, but the idea kind of disgusted her and she wasn't even sure this guy was near Melody's ass when she was moaning. Amanda pulled her fingers out of her pussy and let the panties go back to concealing her slit. She continued to listen and then she heard a long groan come from both of them, which she was sure to mean that Steven's cock was stretching out Melody's puckered ass.

"Oh, that's it, Steven. Fuck my asshole."

The banging against the wall resumed and Melody's moans became louder and were joined in by the sound of Steven's hips slapping against Melody's ass. Amanda tried to imagine what was going on in the room next to her, but couldn't quite wrap her head around it. The groans became louder after a while and she was sure that meant that Steven shot his load inside of Melody's stretched-out asshole. Amanda let out a sigh before rolling over and going back to sleep.

The next morning Amanda got up and got dressed to find Melody on the couch watching TV. She had a few questions about last night, but didn't know how to go about it.

"Good morning, Melody. What time did you get home?"

"To be honest, I really don't remember."

Amanda figured that meant that Melody must have been drunk and that's why she made that odd request last night. "Oh, you got that wasted?"

"Not really. I had a great time last night with a man named Steven."

"What all did you two do?"

"We had a few drinks and we talked about our jobs in the service. He seemed like a really sweet guy, handsome too. Then we got to touching each other, and I just had to bring him here."

"What did you do when you got here?"

"I don't know what to tell you. I mean, some of my girlfriends want the details and I'll gladly tell them, others just don't want to know what goes on behind closed doors."

"Melody, I love sex and hearing about other's experiences with it. I hope that with the lessons of others I can further expand my own sexuality."

"So you're one of those girls that look at porn to see new positions and stuff."

Amanda blushed. "I have been known to look at porn, and see some of the movies."

"I don't get why women looking at porn is so taboo," Melody said in a relieved voice. "I loved it when I was a virgin and I love it now."

Amanda just rushed out with it, not able to hold back any longer. "Is that why you asked for anal last night?"

Melody's face reddened. "You heard that?"

Amanda nodded in response, hoping to have not angered her new friend.

Melody relaxed a bit realizing it was just a curious question that Amanda had wanted to ask probably all morning. "No," she sighed. "It wasn't something I got from porn. It's just something I enjoy."

"You've done it before, but I always heard that women don't like it."

"I've heard the same things, like it hurts and feels uncomfortable. I never thought I'd do it until I had this one boyfriend."

"He talk you into it?"

"Not really."

"How did it happen?"

"One time he was going down on me and after I came a few times he began to lick a little lower and still hearing my moans, he kept going, eventually licking my asshole. First I was surprised that he did that, but then I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue tickling my ass."

"Then what? I mean, I think that's a big difference between oral and penetration."

"Another time he was massaging my ass, one hand caressing the cheeks, the other fingering my pussy, then his thumb was reenacting what his tongue did that one night. My hips were thrusting back against his hand and he says on accident, his thumb penetrated my ass and I came like I never came before. This is what opened the door to anal for me and soon I was looking it up and we bought some toys."

"So why last night? Why with Steven?"

"I miss it. It's hard to get any pleasure from anal contact, yet alone penetration, on the ship. Who knows when your curtain will open on your rack or in the showers? I mean pussy is one thing because it can be done more discreetly in the head, showers, and rack. But if your hand is between your ass cheeks, there's only so much you could be doing. I could have done it on my own here, but I had Steven's willing cock and I just had to take advantage."

"I never did anything like that, but hearing you talk about it makes me curious."

"I suggest you try it on your own first. because who knows you better than you? If some guy tries it he might be too forceful, making it so you never try it again and who knows when the right guy will come along and know what he's doing."

They never really talked about it again, but Amanda always carried that conversation with her. She looked it up online and started viewing anal porn online. But she could never tell if the girls in the pictures were enjoying it or were just shocked that it happened. She read on steps of how to relax the anus for penetration and found that it sounded like this boyfriend of Melody's was well-read on the subject as well.

She would fantasize about having a guy like Melody's fingering her ass but soon her fantasies turned to Aaron. She knew this was doubly forbidden as he was someone on the same ship and even in her order of command, but also sodomy was against the UCMJ. She imagined it would take place in a small room on the ship, her coveralls and panties down at her ankles as he worked his cock out of his coveralls. He'd drizzle lube all over her asshole, fingering some inside, pouring and stroking a thick layer of lube over his cock before slowly gliding it in. She'd be pressed up against the bulkhead, standing as she took his cock between her cheeks, his hands spreading them wide so he could get a good thrust in. Their moans would echo off of the steel bulkheads until she felt his warm load shoot off inside her anus.

Melody was right; doing this on the ship was difficult so she would just finger her pussy while thinking about anal sex. Months passed like this until one day she just had to get a toy for it. She looked around at various sites, until she found one that she liked. This is the one toy that was now next to her on the night table.

******

She opened the box and pulled out a tube of lube that she ordered. She unscrewed the top and removed the safety seal and put the cap back on. She squeezed the tube and felt as the thick lube drizzled down her slit to her asshole. She reached her right hand down and massaged the lube around her shaven pussy lips, reaching down further to rub it around the rough puckered flesh of her asshole. She moaned as she loved the feeling of her self-massage. She pressed her middle finger against her asshole and felt a little bit of the soft inner muscle that was exposed from its relaxation. She pointed the tip of her finger, feeling as it slipped inside of her.

"Ahhh-ohhh," she moaned as she felt her excited nerve endings receive pleasure from this penetration. She slowly removed her finger and poured more lube on it; using her left hand she stroked it, making sure her middle finger was fully coated before gliding it back in her anus to lube the walls inside.

She reached back down and pressed her right middle finger back inside her relaxed anal opening. She started to move it in and out of her, fucking her tight, puckered asshole. She used her left hand to once again play with her tits, feeling the palm of her hand rocking against her wet pussy. She let go of her breast and grabbed for the toy in the box. She fumbled for it and finally removed a toy with two cocks on it, one big and the other small.

Using her left hand Amanda rubbed a thin layer of lube onto the smaller prick. She was so crazy in lust that she didn't think about who's cock she wanted to imagine taking her anal virginity, she just wanted this toy stretching both of her holes open. She drizzled more lube on the smaller, thinner cock coating it just has she had done her finger in the past. She knew about the batteries in the box but since this was her first anal toy she decided not to use them at this moment.

She held the toy with her right hand and pressed it into her, both cocks hitting their marks. She felt as the small membrane that divided the two holes was now squeezed between these two fucking cocks. She moved the toy in and out, not wanting either one of them to leave her holes. Using her left hand she began rubbing and squeezing her left tit, thinking about Aaron and Ryan using her holes as she pleasured her own breast. She'd never felt so fulfilled and she knew at any moment she was going to cum. She felt as both holes were clenching around the toy filling them and she squeezed her tit in response. Her hips thrusting up from the pillow, her right hand losing control of the toy as she began to shake with lust.

As she relaxed from her orgasm, she slowly pulled the toy from her and laid it on the bedspread next to her. As she became more like herself and less of the sex-crazed woman she was a bit before, she realized that this was going to be something she couldn't wait to explore with a man, hopefully Aaron.

12