Finding the Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about her, he felt a twitch in his crotch. Her killer body, soft as silk hair, and those uncertain almond eyes... They were such a contradictory, yet perfect bland of attributes that really, could make any man fall in love with her.

If he was in a more 'normal' profession, he would have asked her out, without a doubt. Her eyes, belying such wonderful expressions and thoughts, made him feel like he wanted to know everything that went on in that head of hers.

Luke shook his head. Careful, he warned himself. He was starting the blur the line as well. Damnit! Attraction towards a client was a dangerous thing. Like playing with wild, flaming hot fire.

#####

Now that was all done and gotten over with. So why was she feeling more empty than she has ever felt before?

Julia sighed. She was such an egomaniac. Of course it was purely business for him. She wanted to knock herself on the head for expecting comfort from him. The only form of comfort Luke can offer is only limited to the bedroom, she mused.

Sex with a man was not as terrifying as she had thought it would be. In fact, it was far from terrifying. She wanted so much more. All the nightmares after the rape had really scared her senseless. The sensations Luke had made her body feel really made her feel more alive than she had felt in a long time. But that high only lasted until he left. Now her apartment was too big, too empty. At first, she was overwhelmed by the presence of Luke in her private space. Too crowded. Too full. Now, it exuded an aura of disgusting loneliness. She longed to be in his strong, lean arms again; to feel his powerful body pinning her down. It felt so right, so safe...

Julia laughed out loud. Was she infatuated with a male prostitute?

Well, it certainly was looking that way.

#####

Luke was not happy, at all.

For the past few days, his mind was tottering between anticipation and dread.

He could not sleep. The dreams were all too vivid. Too real.

It has been a week since Julia. And his mind was filled with her. The way her hair swayed and shined, the way her body moved, the way she smelled, the way she looked at him...

Knowing the many dangerous risks of falling for a client, he was extremely irritated with the idea of him not being immune to that clause at all. In fact, he got it real bad. The things Julia said were glued into his head. He seriously wanted to beat the guys who raped her to a pulp. Everything, he wanted it to be right for her.

He knew that he could never have feelings for a client. It would be too complicated. His job would be in real jeopardy. Worst of all, he did not have a goddamn clue as to what she did that made him feel this infatuated. This obsessed.

Luke was perfectly crazy about her. But he perfectly understood that his feelings will abate, because their paths would never cross again.

Until she called him.

Just hearing her voice on the phone made him so hard. It was gently, seductively caressing his whole being.

After that, the dreams grew worse. Julia laughing in his face when he gallantly confessed his feelings for her... Julia dumping him for a banker/lawyer/businessman... Julia telling everyone that he raped her...

Julia was a poison he wanted to kill himself with.

#####

The doorbell rang. This time, he was not smiling.

Julia, again stepping aside to let Luke in, felt her body heat up just looking at his be-clothed physique. The thought of seeing him naked made her ache with desire.

Feeling a sense of wonderful déjà-vu, she closed the door and walked towards him.

He was standing in the middle of the hall, frowning slightly. Ignoring the look on his face, Julia leaned in for a kiss. And yes, she had a glass of wine while waiting for him. Or was it three?

Why was he hesitating? Julia impatiently pressed her lips on his, her hands moved down urgently to take off his jacket. She pulled his hands to rest on her breasts.

Suddenly, he pushed her away. Gently, but firmly. Was there disgust on his face? Disappointment?

"Julia, what are you doing?" He whispered. Sadly. Disappointedly.

Julia stopped, astonished at his tone.

"Why did you call me?" He was frowning outright, now.

"What do you think?"

"Julia, what do you expect is going to come out from all this?"

Julia took a step back. Horror and humiliation were creeping up from her toes, right into her heart. The high of the wine was giving away to disgust. And anger. The way he said her name, made her feel like a little girl who was caught taking cookies from the cookie jar.

How dare he. She was an adult. She had the right to do whatever she wanted!

"You do not know me. You do not have the right to judge." Julia responded, trying to be as composed as she could. Tears were threatening to spill over the edge.

Luke looked torn. "You have so much life ahead of you. You are so young! You should be having the time of your life with friends and family. Don't mess it up with the likes of me. You just... You just deserve so much more."

Struggling to control her breathing, a tear fell onto Julia's cheek. A sob escaped from her lips. A torrent of tears followed. Stumbling back further, she gasped, "Please leave,"

Ignoring her request, Luke stepped toward her. She pleaded, tears flowing down fiercely "please, please, please, just leave..."

Just as she looking to crumble to the ground, Luke grabbed her to pull her in a tight embrace. She flinched, and used her fists to beat his chest angrily, but weakly. He eased her to the floor, still holding her firmly while she cried her heart out. He stroked her satiny hair and soothed her as waves of tears soaked the front of his shirt. His heart broke to see her like this. It was just too painful.

"It's alright..Shhh... I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you..." Luke said gently as he rocked her. She continued to sob silently in his arms.

Slowly, the crying stopped. She pulled away, her hair shielding her face from him. He cupped her cheek gently to make her look at him. Her pale face was even whiter than usual. And her eyes were puffy.

"God... You are so beautiful." He whispered.

Shit. Did he say that out loud?

Julia's eyes widened in surprise.

Oh well. The damage was done.

He did not wait for a response. Instead, he leaned across a very short distance between them to seal her red, puffy lips with his. Julia gasped. Her sudden intake of breath left a shocking sensation on his lips, and he felt his cock harden reactively with desire. He pressed his lips further, pulling her in tighter. Closer. Frustrated that she was still not close enough, he lifted her up and placed her on his thighs. Her soft body welcomed his every command. She tentatively opened her mouth, the pressure was making her dizzy with pleasure. Luke took the opportunity to slide his tongue in, drawing out a moan from her. That sound made him so hard, he wanted to rip her clothes off and take her right there and then. He pressed his erection onto her, making her feel what she was doing to him.

"You feel that? Just the thought of you make me so hard." His husky voice caressed every inch of her skin.

"And I think about you all the time... I want you so much." He murmured into her neck.

Julia moaned in his ear, incapable of responding in words. But that was the exact answer he needed. He pushed her down on the lush carpet, kissing her ear lobe. His stubble tickled her jaw erotically. She writhed in pleasure beneath him.

He was losing control. And he knew it. He was not thinking clearly. His desire for her was clearly clouding his judgment.

Slowly, painfully, he forced himself to pull away from her. She whimpered in protest. He looked at her, mentally dragging himself away from her swollen lips. His erection was still evidently pressing down into her belly.

She stared at him questioningly, anxiety already seeping into her glazed eyes. Luke smiled, and reassuringly stroked her hair away from her face.

"I do not want to take advantage of you." He explained.

Julia raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that a little bit too late?"

"No, I could have done worse damage."

"But I want this." She steadily held his gaze.

"No. We can't." He pulled away. Before she could answer, he swept her off the floor, into his strong arms.

He carried her into the bedroom, and settled her onto the bed. His erection was throbbing. Ignoring it, he sat down on the bed, slightly away from her. Taking her hand in his and kissing it, he said, "Truth is, I'm a little scared of all this. I'm thinking of you a lot more than I should. And it won't do any good to my... job. And you're so young... I know I shouldn't... But you got me hooked..." Luke wrung his head in frustration.

"Look at me."

Luke turned to face Julia. His face was a picture of uncertainty, and confusion. It seemed as if he himself had just realized the profound meaning to what he had just said.

Making sure that Luke's eyes were locked on hers, she placed her hands on either side of his face.

"Make love to me."

An eternity passed between them as they stared into each other.

Then Luke gave his answer by seizing her lips in a kiss so ardent, so passionate, so fervent that by the time he pulled away, they were both panting and feeling dazed.

He unbuttoned her blouse like he was doing it for the first time, like opening a long-awaited Christmas present. Julia, in turn, did the same for his shirt. A dust of brown chest hair was sprinkled across his chest down to his belly, and further below. Her stomach churned in anticipation. She tugged his shirt off as he did hers. Then, he unclasped her bra, revealing her already hard nipples. Gently pushing her down on the soft mattress, he removed her jeans and her panties. He pulled back to admire her beautiful body, eyes as intense as the blazing sun. Julia squirmed in embarrassment. Chuckling, he leaned back down to lock his lips with hers. Slowly moving his mouth downwards, his hands tugged and played with her mounds until she moaned in ecstasy.

Her hands explored with their palms on his flat stomach, and slipped into the waistband of his jeans. Luke sucked in his breath at the wonderful intrusion. So distracted he was with Julia's hands, he completely stopped what he was doing. She slid her hand down further, drawing a deep groan from him.

"Oh, Julia... Don't stop."

Feeling empowered by what she could do to him, she leaned forward, and turning him over so she could be on top of him. She had not done this before, and it was apparent. Her hands were nervous. Luke noticed it immediately, "Here, let me show you."

He allowed her to remove his jeans and briefs, releasing his cock from the tight confinement of his boxers. It seemed to have a life of its own, wavering and twitching as he guided her hand, running her fingers down the shaft. Julia wrapped the length around her hand, gently moving her hand up and down. Luke moaned in pleasure, his hands grabbing the bedsheets for control. He was breathing heavily, his chest slightly heaving. Wanting him to feel much more, her other hand went down to play with his balls. Noticing that his eyes were closed, Julia bent her head down, shyly licking his mushroom head. One lick sent Luke's eyes flashing open, startling her.

"Do that. Please. Do it again." His voice was almost gravelly, verging on begging.

Locking eyes with him, Julia licked his shaft again. And again. Luke threw his head back against the pillows, moaning in pure bliss.

More aroused than ever, she licked him more vigorously. Her hand continued to play with his testicles.

Suddenly, Luke got up. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down, so she lay beneath him. He positioned himself at her heavenly gates. Kissing her fiercely, he got even more excited at the taste of his salty self on her tongue. He pushed into her, his thickness drawing a moan from her. The intrusion slowly turned frantic, as he impaled her further.

Julia's breathing grew impatient as she pushed at him, wanting more. "Harder."

Luke needed no encouragement. He drove into her, until she screamed in pleasure. He fingered her clit while his other hand pinched and pulled at her nipples. The combination of sensations was so intense, so powerful, that soon, waves of pleasure crashed through her, her orgasms came one after another. He speared her again and again, each time deeper than the last. Her fingernails raked his back in frenzied gratification. One last, deep thrust brought him to climax, and he emptied his seed into her wonderful body.

Panting, and almost delirious, he pulled out and got off of her. Both of them were soaked in sweat. The look on her face spoke of one word- bliss. He pulled her in for an embrace, her back facing him. Her hair was tickling his chest. His flaccid cock lay spent, kissing the small of her back

"Did we make love?" Julia whispered

"Yes, I think we made great love." Luke murmured.

He continued, "I am going to have to rethink my profession."

"And why is that?"

Intertwining his fingers with hers, he answered, "Because now I do not want to go to bed with anyone else but you."

#####

12