Finding Their Niche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The toilet flushed, and I hastened to take my place back on the loveseat. Heidi strolled back into the living room, casually stretching her arms. This caused her blouse to ride up considerably, exposing a mouth-watering sight in the form of her lower stomach and navel. Melissa and I both stared, and Heidi noticed. "Well, well well..." she chuckled, looking at me.

"Melissa, I think your husband is a perv. He's looking at me like he has something very naughty in mind." Melissa grinned, and I took the opportunity to speak up. "So, Heidi. Did you know that Melissa has never kissed a girl before?"

The words tumbled out, and I immediately wished I'd thought of a smoother segue. But Heidi just laughed, crossed to Melissa, took her hands in hers and helped her stand up. "Melissa, darling," she cooed. "We need to fix that. You just haven't lived until you've felt a woman's soft lips and tongue."

I gazed, hardly believing I was about to see my gorgeous wife and this new Norwegian beauty about to make love. As Heidi leaned in to kiss Melissa, the hunger in their eyes was palpable. It was as if they'd been building up an incredible desire for each other ever since dinner began—which, of course, was exactly correct.

Melissa sighed audibly as their lips met—a beautiful sound, a sound of satisfaction and relief. I crossed my legs on the couch, nervously watching their intimate dance. As their kiss deepened, I saw Melissa reach up and untie her hair, letting her auburn locks spill down onto her neck and shoulders.

Heidi put her hands around Melissa's neck, gently holding her there as their tongues began to play. I was getting hard, and fast. The sight of these two knockouts exploring each other's mouths was almost too much to take! Melissa couldn't wait any longer, and eagerly moved her hands all over the blonde's tight little body, squeezing her ass and playing with her tits through her blouse.

Their mouths parted briefly, a moan escaping them both as they looked into each other's eyes and let their hands roam. "You are so beautiful," Heidi said, sliding her hand down between Melissa's legs and rubbing her crotch and feeling her warmth and wetness, jeans or no jeans.

"Please," Melissa croaked, "Please take me." Heidi lost no time, yanking Melissa's t-shirt over her head and unbuckling her jeans. Soon my wife was in her underwear, a flaming red bra and panties picked out just for this occasion. Heidi began kissing her neck and shoulders, her hands skillfully playing with her pussy outside her panties.

Melissa was having hard time standing, and the two crumpled to the floor, their hands busy at Heidi's clothing. Her top came off first, revealing a pretty purple bra that barely concealed an enormous pair of lily-white tits. Where did those come from?! I thought.

Heidi knelt over Melissa and arched her back, showing off those amazing breasts and cupping them one at a time. "Do you guys like my body?" she said coyly, knowing very well we did. Melissa just grabbed her neck and pulled her down for another kiss.

Melissa rolled over on top of Heidi as the pair of beauties continued kissing, with the blonde's fingers now exploring Melissa's soaking wet pussy beneath her red panties. Melissa, for her part, had unhooked Heidi's bra and tossed it aside, allowing her to first ogle, then bury her face between those fantastic globes. Heidi's nipples perked up immediately, and an audible gasp of pleasure from my wife told me that Heidi's fingers were both energetic and skilled.

Heidi wagged a finger at me, beckoning, and Melissa's eyes bulged when she saw what her new friend had in mind. I knew just what to do, and headed straight for Melissa's neck and breasts as Heidi gently slipped off Melissa's red panties. "Now," said Heidi, "you're going to find out just how caring and relentless a woman can be." Melissa looked slightly terrified but was bursting with eagerness to feel the Norwegian seductress's tongue on her clit.

I kissed Melissa softly and asked if she was ok. She nodded, and then her concentration was gone as Heidi sunk her luscious lips and sweet tongue into my wife's waiting snatch. I kept up my attentions on Melissa's lovely neck, sliding my hands down her sides as well. She absolutely adored being stroked gently with my fingertips, and between Heidi's insistent tongue and my gentle sucking on her nipples, Melissa was soon trembling on the edge of a glorious orgasm.

Heidi whispered to me, so quietly that Melissa caught nothing of it, "when this hottie cums, get down here with me. We'll surprise her." Partially excited and partially nervous about what this insatiable stranger had in mind, I nodded and went back to squeezing and sucking Melissa's large, full boobs. Twirling her nipple in my mouth and lightly tracing the edge of her navel with my fingers, I knew Melissa would explode within moments if Heidi kept up her pace.

With a cry of delight, Melissa arched her back and pinned her arms to the ground as the first shockwaves of her orgasm rumbled through her. "Now!" hissed Heidi, pulling my head down to Melissa's pussy. I was more than willing to follow, being now hungry for a taste of my wife's cum-coated cunt. Heidi directed me to continue eating out my wife, while she herself lifted Melissa's ass out of the air with her hands and slipped below her.

I know saw what Heidi meant to do: surprise the newly-minted bisexual hottie with a quick double-penetration delight. As Melissa's orgasm neared it's end, Heidi instructed me to kneel over her and begin tonguing my wife's hot pussy. As I did so, the blonde spread apart my wife's ass cheeks and began slowly, teasingly licking her asshole. Melissa gave a yelp of surprise but quickly began panting and moaning again as another monstrous orgasm appeared close. "Oh my god you two! Oh GOD!"

Heidi and I smiled at each other as I busily licked and kissed all over Melissa's pussy, enjoying very much the sight of the busty blonde laid out beneath me. I noticed that she was lazily fingering herself with her free hand, and I though my cock would burst from being hard so long.

After no more than 30 seconds or so, Melissa came again, calling out both of our names as she experienced her first (but not last!) double penetration orgasm. Heidi and I both felt her respective sphincters tightening around our fingers as we played with her pussy and asshole in tandem. Whew! After Melissa came, we all three collapsed on the ground, breathing like we'd all run a marathon.

Melissa surprisingly regained her composure first, as our efforts to give her the ultimate pleasure had evidently exhausted Heidi and I completely. "Wow!" she exclaimed, hugging us both on the floor. "You two really teamed up to blow me away. Heidi can we think of some way to repay Craig, here?"

A happy smile crossed Heidi's face and she slunk away, cat-like, to the couch. "Yes, I'm sure we can think of something," she said. "First, I want to see you suck his cock, Melissa. Then, the two of you need a good hard fucking. I can tell!" I heartily agreed, but I knew Melissa would appreciate a small break before we made love, and I figured a quick blowjob could be the perfect interlude.

I stood up, placed my hands on my hips, and grinned down at my lovely wife. Those big brown eyes gave me a look of uninhibited lust, and I knew that the night was far from over. Heidi reclined on the sofa, wrapping a nice wool throw around her naked body. She settled in and feasted her eyes on us as her fingers got busy in her now soaking pussy. Melissa crawled over to me and quickly unsnapped my jeans, seeming downright impatient to get her mouth on me.

When she slipped my boxers off, my cock sprang out, nearly hitting her in the nose. We all laughed at this, and the moment provided a good bit of comic relief for us all. Melissa was all business after that, though, ripping my jeans and boxers off completely and massaging my balls slowly as she opened her mouth wide to accommodate my huge erection.

I'm by no means huge in that area, but my dick is definitely above average and quite wide. Melissa handles it like a champ, and this time was no exception. "Suck his fucking cock, baby. Gag on it, then pull it out and spit on it." Heidi's vulgar instructions from the couch were music to my ears, and Melissa did just what she asked, deep-throating me like a pro and then pulling off and spitting on my shaft. She glanced at Heidi while she wanked my cock slowly, showing Heidi every inch of my member in glorious detail. "God, you two!" the foreign beauty shuddered from the couch. "

You're so in love, and I can tell already you're expert at pleasing each other. Yes, Melissa, jerk him off just like that!" Melissa didn't need any more motivation, bringing her second hand from my balls up to my cock and pumping me double-time. I groaned and rocked my hips to the motion of her delicate hands, feeling the pent-up arousal of the day shuddering through my cock like a wave of delicious heat. "Baby, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up..." I warned, unsure if that was what the ladies wanted. "If he can cum again soon, let him cum now too," Heidi instructed.

"What do you think, baby? Can you give me your cum now and then give it to both of us again after you fuck me?" Melissa's innocent tone, combined with her completely filthy words, took me over the edge. I grunted, gave one last warning, then grabbed Melissa's shoulder as my first orgasm rocked through me.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled, a spasm of pleasure shooting from the base of my cock to the tip as Melissa kept up her strokes. The first shot of cum looped through the air and smacked Melissa on the cheek, dribbling down onto her left nipple. Heidi blanched, her hand still deep in her snatch. "Holy shit!" she yelled. "Look at that load!"

She was right, it was impressive. Shots two and three of my white sticky goo landed on my wife's lovely collarbone, and Melissa threw back her head and laughed. "Yes, baby!" she said. "Give me ALL that cum, show our friend what you can do!"

I was actually mostly done at that point, being a mere mortal and no Peter North. Nonetheless it was an impressive display, and it took several paper towels between Heidi and I to clean up my cum-soaked wife.

After that, we all needed a break. Heidi had cum twice while watching us, "which adds up to a total of five orgasms between us so far!" she laughed, and we all chuckled a little at the thought. Pretty good for an hour or so of work! Melissa and Heidi put their panties back on but remained topless, holding hands as they headed to the kitchen for a refreshing drink.

I made my way to the bathroom. I leaned against the wall as I took a piss, hardly able to process all that had happened so far. I had watched my wife make love to a smoking hot blonde, then Melissa had sucked me and jerked me off onto herself while Heidi fingered her own pussy.

Now I was about to fuck my loving wife, a pleasure I'd experienced many times, but this time with our sexy helper watching and assisting. I really did need a minute to take it all in, and to enjoy the moment. When I exited the bathroom, slightly cleaned up and feeling much more coherent, Heidi and Melissa were sitting side-by-side on the floor.

"No surprises this time," Melissa said. "Just get over here and fuck me."

Seeing the two topless babes poised so ready for play, my cock responded as you'd expect. I walked across the plush carpet as Melissa unfolded her legs and laid on her back. Heidi reached behind her for something I couldn't see, and when she turned around I glanced nervously at Melissa. Heidi held our faithful old bottle of lube, all ready to go.

"Yes, dear." Said Heidi. "Your dear wife has asked me to lube you up before you start giving her your cock." I was stunned; Melissa had never given any hint that Heidi touching me would be ok. She just nodded. "We're all adults and we're all having a good time.

Go ahead, Heidi, get him all ready. I need that cock." I knelt down in front of my sexy lady, running my left hand up on down her leg as, on my right, Heidi doled out a generous glob of the slippery substance and reach her hand out to grasp my member. Her eyes watched me closely as the fondled my cock, working it up and down until I was rock-hard again and slippery.

I closed my eyes and groaned softly, her soft hands working magic on me. "Ok you two," Melissa joked, slapping Heidi's hand away gently. Heidi pouted, but sat back against the couch and bit her lower lip, anticipating the show. She'd told us earlier that watching a loving couple fuck was her favorite part, and boy was she in for a good one!

Melissa looked up at me with complete trust, holding my arm as I knelt over her and positioned myself to join our bodies. "Go slow at first," she said. "Then let me have it." That was our routine, comfortably for her and so exciting for me. I pressed my hips forward, guiding my dick to her entrance and feeling that soft skin against mine. Heidi leaned in for a closer look and Melissa used her free hand to help me in. Sliding in to a woman's pussy always feels like the first time...so smooth, so great.

Melissa gave me a friendly squeeze as I entered, reassuring me that all was well even in this crazy night. I smiled down at her, pushing myself all the way in, impatient. We both breathed hard—actually, all three of us. Heidi had climbed up on the couch and had her fingers in her mouth, readying them to pleasure herself. I slid out most of the way and back in, quickening the pace toward a good hard fuck.

The slap of our bodies and the gasps of pleasure from the three of us filled the room, an accelerating celebration of the this magnificent, outrageous evening. I held Melissa's hips and slammed myself in, out, in out, her tits bouncing until she had to hold them to keep the motion from hurting her. As my pleasure built, I suddenly flipped Melissa over, assuming our favorite position, the doggy.

"Oh yes, yes Craig!" Heidi pleaded. "Fuck her like that, like a fucking animal! Give her that cock like you've never given it to her before!" Melissa grunted her agreement, encouraging me by reaching back to hold my balls as I forced myself into her. Our pace didn't start slow this time! I banged away, my balls slapping my wife's ass over and over. Heidi got up, knelt down next to us and began spanking my wife as she continued touching herself. "Yes, you two. Fuck harder! Melissa baby, I'm gonna help you cum while he pounds you. Then he's going to stand up and give us both that big fucking load. Come on you slut, take that cock!"

True to her word, Heidi removed her right hand from her sopping pussy and reached around on Melissa, finding her clit and getting it right to work. Her right hand continued slapping my wife's ass, her whacking causing the blonde's perky tits to bounce in time next to me.

Melissa gave a cry, her orgasm approaching already. Heidi lightly kissed my neck as I varied my pace on Melissa slightly, slowing down just a touch but ramming myself in for the final length of my strokes. This is a favorite move of mine and great for making Melissa see stars. "Holy fuck!" Melissa panted, plainly about to cum. "Both of you, harder!!!!"

Heidi bore down, rubbing harder and delivering one final smack on her perfect little ass, and with one last hip thrust from me, Melissa was cumming, and cumming HARD. The contractions inside her pussy were like a vise on my cock, setting of a chain reaction that I knew would result in a massive load spurting from me.

Even as Melissa moaned her way through her orgasm, I jumped up, and the girls scrambled to assemble themselves. My wife and the Norwegian beauty knelt side by side in front of me, arms around each other and their shoulders touching.

"Come on, baby," Melissa crooned. "Don't make us wait. See these tits? We want you to paint us with that cum. Jerk it baby, give us that fucking huge load you've been saving for us." My eyes bugged out at this beautiful sight, two beautiful faces and four huge tits displayed all for me.

I came in mere moments, my cock seemingly jumping in my hand it was so ready. I really did paint them! Wads of sticky white cum flew from my cock, first on Melissa's chest then, as I moved my dick, over to Heidi. The women looked on in wonder and delight as six cum spurts landed on them both. Heidi held my balls and massaged them, encouraging me to get it all out. When I was finally done dribbling onto their pretty breasts, I collapsed on the floor. They could clean up without me, I needed a nap.

12