All Comments on 'Fine Food & More'

by Eileen48

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sexy Story - Sexy lady

Loved the story - loved her pic - great legs and thighs

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 15 years ago
Complete Perfection

My husband and I both loved it. We also share the same lifestyle.

We also loved the way it was told by both parties.

andrusandrusalmost 15 years ago
excellent story

wonderful sexy naughty story, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another excellent account - Eileen really is a cock crazed slut - how good is that? She's the sort of woman that we all want if only we were honest with ourselves! xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good on you. I am 57, a little plump and I like cock. I went to the local club, looked around, there was a table with 3 guys drinking, they looked to be in their 40s, no women around. So waited ,2 got up,1 guy sitting alone, I walked over and dropped my handbag, bent, picked it up, my no pantied bottom on display. I stood up,he looked stunned so I said quietly to him if you and your friends would like to fuck me, come over to my table. I walked back, I saw him look at me, his friends looked at me and they sat at my table. Right,lets go,they followed,when around the corner I lifted my skirt, I heard fuck what an arse, I turned,who said that, the tall one said me,i said well, its yours, he said where, in the car park,i went right to the back and leant over a car,, I waited, I felt my skirt lift up then the head of his cock against my anal opening, I said push it in and I felt him enter,i pushed up,my arse swallowing his cock. He then fucked me solid, my arse taking it, I felt him cumm, then he pulled back,next, I said,i felt the next guy line up my pussy, a deep shove and he was in, fucking me quickly,i said finish in my arse, he pulled back and without missing a beat shoved his cock straight up my arse, ohhhhhhh, that's it, I m cumming and my orgasm was intense ,big as he fired into my arse, he pulled out, I didn't have to say anything as the next guy pushed straight up into my arse, didn't last long but I had my second orgasm as he pulled out.I stood up,thanks guys,see you next time and I wandered back into the club to clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Pete was mid 40s, tall in a suit as was I,at a bar after a work conference. He was from interstate and he looked over at the beautifully dressed women, who is in her 60s and he said I wouldn't mind getting into that. I said yeh, I agree, I hear she likes it in the arse, he looked at me, wow, she has a great arse,how do you know.Well, that's my wife, he went red, oh, im sorry, gee, look I apologise.Don't, its o.k., I will introduce you,i went and got her, Pete this is Lorraine, Lorraine, Pete, he stood hi, I said Pete likes your arse, she turned, he looked at me, I said is that o.k and she said lets go to our room. I got up, come on Pete, that means you. He followed us into the lift, I pressed 5, the door closed, she lifted her skirt, exposing her sheer pantyhosed bottom. The bell rang, we got out, into the room, Lorraine moved to the bed, sat on it, beckoned Pete over, I began to undress as she unzipped his trousers, a healthy thick cock sprung out. Wow, nice as she leaned forward and took it in her mouth, Pete looked stunned but soon began to move, Lorraine stopped, turned, removed her skirt then knelt, the split in her pantyhose exposing her pussy and arse. She reached back, holding his cock and moved it to her anus,, push and I watched as his thick cock parted her arse, sliding in until he was flat against her, she leaned forward and Pete did the rest fucking her arse as her fingers moved over her pussy. He had her hips now and was thrusting hard, her hole stretched around his thick cock and I heard her that's it, that's it and I knew she was orgasming as he pumped her full of his cum, her fingers wet, he kept going, then moved back, his cock pulling out. I moved behind her and pushed up into her wet pussy, and very quickly shot into her. Pete looked stunned but still hard, I moved back, she lay flat on her stomach, Pete you can go again if you want and he straddled her and mounted her round arse and I watched as he got into it, fucking her arse hard, linking his arms so she couldn't move as he pounded her rectum until he did three very hard lunges and I knew he had left a second load. He pulled back, lay down, she didn't move is she o.k., yep, sure just leave her. He got up and dressed and I showed him the door. My wife spread her legs, it was time and I buried my face in her just fucked arse sucking and licking until the inevitable orgasm crashed through her. Another great night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic, my wife & I share the same lifestyle, great stories, we're confident to say they're definitely fact not fiction. My wife has a body similar to Eileen, 38dd tits, a big sexy arse with a cunt that just loves cock, when in the mood, which is quite often, her favourite at the minute is young hard cock, which she just cant get enough of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous