Fine Food & More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eileen48
Eileen48
102 Followers

When I said " hey guys I didn't agree to this." Seamus asked the guys to calm down and give me some space. He suggested Paurac, he and I go to their cabin while the crew had a night cap. This was much neater, cleaner and fresher smelling with two bunks.

He poured me a glass of wine and said that he and Paurac genuinely thought I was up for it. I said I might have been but I wasn't going to be mauled in a filthy galley. He smiled kissed me and smiled " is this better?" I was really quite tipsy but thought I would really quite like to do what I had originally set out to do and get laid by a couple of gorgeous Irish men. So I sat down on the bunk crossed my legs and said "let's have another drink and I'll see but if I do, only with you two guys." Paurac smiled and said " Old pirates rules Captain and first mate have first choice of the women!"

At that the guys sat down on either side of me and started kissing me and fondling my breasts. They were really good looking hard bodied young guys and I was soon responding and as they reached for my pussy I started fondling their erect cocks through their tight jeans. The bunk was too small for all of us and the guys didn't even wait to take off my clothes or their own before tumbling with me in a tangle heap on a rug on the floor.

I have to admit finding exciting to see how much these two really good looking fit young guys wanted me and although their initial compliments about my body turned to much cruder comments about what they were going to do to me that too turned me on. Both were quite well endowed and both were very hard and rigid -- that is what I particularly like about younger guys. I love seeing and holding young hard cocks and realising that my body is still attractive enough to stimulate this rigidity. I also find it fantastic to feel a hard young cock go into me.

While Paurac kissed me and pulled my breasts out of my top to fondle them, Seamus pushed my skirt up and rather roughly mounted me. At the same time Paurac pulled my head to the side and fed me a length of his very hard, stiff and throbbing cock.

Both of them were obviously very excited because neither of them lasted long and were soon ejaculating in their respective orifices. Still hard Paurac turned me over and pulling me to my knees mounted me doggy fashion while Seamus offered me his cock to suck. In spite of their initial exertions they were still up for it and they soon pulled me to my feet and "roasted" me riding me very hard at both ends. After a few minutes riding once again both came off again this time Seamus first followed shortly after by Paurac. This appeared to have sated them as Paurac slapped me hard on the rear saying I was as good a bit of ass as I had looked while Seamus said " Its just time out while we recover we want a lot more of you."

I was surprised when he called out to Peter to bring them some beers and was trying to pull up my top when Seamus said "don't be silly those tits are well worth showing off and he has seen most of them through your top." At that he started to help me off with my top and when Peter came in I was topless . As he put the beers down on the table Seamus said to him " Well Peter, do her tits look as good nude as they did in the top?" Peter grinned and said " better they look nice and heavy." In spite of my attempted protests Seamus then lifted my skirt and showing him my pussy said " Well what about her cunt does it live up to your expectations?"

" Really good -- could take some cock."

And turning me round " And her ass?"

" The best of the lot. Big ass, good for fucking."

I thought Seamus was going to offer him to me then and there but he smiled and dismissed him by saying " Go and have another drink, Paurac and I have still a lot of fun to have with Eileen."

When he had gone I said to Seamus " I thought you were going to ask him to join us."

He smiled " Maybe later, but Paurac and I think we've a bit left for you. We want to see if that big ass is really good for fucking. Let's get that skirt off to see how good it is."

As I took off my skirt to leave me just in my thigh highs and heels, in some ways it was flattering to hear what I had always thought of my worst feature described by the guys as "Wow, that really is a fantastic big ripe ass -- I think every guy in the bar fancied a bit off it." And " a real woman's ass." But I knew it was a prelude to them wanting to have anal sex with me.

Before my recent sexual awakening I didn't do anal sex -- now I quite enjoy it but only if I am excited and if I am well lubricated I have always said to guys the way to my backdoor is through the front.

I had hardly the skirt off when I could see the very obvious effect my rear had on the guys as two drooping cooks stood to attention.

Initially the two guys started to kiss and cuddle me fondling my breasts and pussy but their hands were soon cupping my ass cheeks and Seamus whispered to me, " Eileen we've been keeping the best to last -- we have been wanting to fuck that big ass since we saw you come into the bar. I hope you're up for it."

When I said " I'm Ok with it so long as you're gentle and I'm well lubricated." He smiled and told Parauc to go and get some vasilene from the galley while "Eileen lubricates me."

As I he pulled me down to a sitting position on the bunk he started to ride my breasts before pushing me head down to his erect cock. As I deep throated him I heard Paurac ask the guys where the vasilene was as Seamus and he were going "fuck the ass hole " off me. I hadn't time to protest as Seamus moaned " Easy Eileen you are really good at this but when I saw those big butt cheeks exposed in the bar I really wanted to give you it in the ass."

When Paurac came back with the Vaseline the two guys pulled me to my feet and Paurac sat on the bunk to get the lubrication treatment from my mouth and finger my cunt, Seamus gently parted my hips and inserted initially one and then a couple of well lubricated fingers in my bum. I was enjoying being finger fucked hard in my pussy and gently in my rear and stopped sucking Paurac to respond to the thrusts. When the guys increased their thrusts and I was soon climaxing really noisily completely oblivious to the audience in the other room.

I heard Seamus say" She really loves it in both holes. You give her a length in her cunt while I take her ass." Paurac lay back and encouraged me to straddle him and as I lowered myself on to his erect cock I felt Seamus enter the head of his in my anus.

As Paurac thrust upwards to fully impale me on his length Seamus thrust hard into me and while it initially hurt a little all three of us soon got into a very easy and increasingly pleasurable rhythym. The sense of being completely filled by two young hard cocks plus the ego trip of having two such attractive young guys so obviously turned on by my mature body turned me on and I was soon as eager to take their cocks as they were to give me them and I actually climaxed first followed by Seamus ejaculating deep into my bowels..

Paurac rode me to a second climax as Seamus dismounted and as I lay moaning and trembling on top of Paurac, I was startled out of my reverie by Seamus giving me a friendly slap on the rear and saying " Come on Eileen I am sure Paurac wants some ass and I want some more oral."

He helped me up of Paurac before lying back on the bed and inviting me to "clean him up." I don't normally do this but with the amount I had to drink and my heightened sexuality I quite willingly bent over to deep throat him. While Paurac, still very hard as he hadn't had his climax, grabbed me very firmly by the buttocks and mounted me quite firmly. I was well lubricated and as I said I quite enjoy anal when I am sexually aroused and I was soon responding to his thrusts while dealing with Seamus's quite insistent thrusts into my throat.

At the time I thought it was quite funny to hear them talking about me in the third person as they fucked me in their respective orifices. That I was insatiable; that I had the best butt they ever had; that I loved cock; I was a real cock hound etc.

Paurac didn't last too long and as he fell forward embedded in my rear while he climaxed I fell forward on the bunk dislodging Seamus's cock from my mouth. As Paurac dismounted Seamus rolled me on to my back and thinking he was going to take my pussy I thrust up my pelvis and moaned " Oh yes please give me some more cock in my pussy." I heard him say "You'll get plenty of cock in your pussy but for now I want to ride those big tits." At that he straddled me and grabbing my boobs started to ride them quite hard. He had obviously been near to climax in my mouth as he soon ejaculated spraying my face and hair with spunk.

Both guys were at least temporarily sated and we shared some beer. When I said I need to go to the loo first to see if I could get myself cleaned up a bit, in spite of still being slightly drunk I was a bit horrified when they told me it was on the other side of the galley. When I went to get my clothing -- Seamus said not to be a prude the guys would love to see me in my stockings and heels.

We eventually compromised on my skirt only and although I am a lot more confident now than when I first showed my mature body off to younger guys and I was not completely sober I felt terribly exposed as I pushed past the two guys in the galley to go to " the Head" at the front of the boat. With ejaculate on my hair and skirt , and the fact that the guys knew I had been taken by both their bosses including up my ass, I also felt a bit embarrassed, This was emphasised when I heard one of them say I had been well fucked and other pass comment on my breasts and butt.

The mirror in the very basic loo was poor but I could see with my make up smudged I looked an absolute fright. It took me some time to wash and make myself look half presentable. The cold water sobered me up a bit and I was determined to tough it out when I passed the guys and display a bit of confidence.

As I was returning to the galley I was surprised to hear Seamus telling the guys he and Paurac had never had such an insatiable woman who " would take it in all her holes" and I paused to eavesdrop a little. Paurac said I had almost totally exhausted them and was still up for more and that I had really "loved it up her big fat ass."

When I entered the galley Paurac invited me to come and sit on a chair beside him while Seamus got me a coffee. I thought this would be to sober me up before I went back to the flat but I thought they might have other things on their mind when I found it was heavily laced with brandy!

As I drank my coffee I soon realised from the testosterone laden atmosphere that my night on the boat wasn't over when Seamus reached down from behind my chair nuzzled my necked and quite openly fondled my nude breasts from behind. He whispered to me loudly enough for the others to hear " Well Eileen you were wanting more cock which one of these lads do you fancy?" Spinning my chair round so I was facing them he said more loudly, " Young Ivan has never had an older woman and Peter hasn't had anyone since he was at home with his wife six months ago."

I was a bit embarrassed and said " How do I know these guys would want to go to bed with me?" I was even more embarrassed when he reached forward and lifted my skirt to expose my pussy and asked " Which of these guys don't fancy giving this one?" They both made it clear they were up for it.

I was a bit annoyed at these young guys taking control of the situation and thought I should re-assert myself and said "Mmmm, you are both quite fanciable. Ivan -- I think you're sweet and probably got the most stamina and Peter, I think you need it the most."

I quickly lost control of the situation, literally as well as metaphorically, when Seamus pulled the chair on to its back legs and said "Ivan it is." He didn't need a second invitation as he quickly dropped his trousers at reveal a long thin throbbing cock- the longest I had seen that night. As I was lying back, legs splayed, his entry was almost immediate and without ceremony I remember thinking this must be how a mare feels when she is being taken by a stallion. This was just raw sex. I could feel his hard hands grip my thighs as he thrust urgently into me with the raw desire of youth. He must have driven the chair back a couple of feet with his urgent thrustings before I felt him tense and the warm flood of ejaculate hit my womb. Initially I thought he was going to take me again as after a few seconds he started to thrust again but the chair slipped and I was tumbled on to the floor. As I fell forward on my knees on the rather dirty rug Peter and Ivan were on me like wolves. Ivan pulling up my head to put his cock into my mouth while I felt Peter's rough hands on my rear lifting up my buttocks.

Peter was strong and when I felt his large calloused hands dig deep into my buttocks I remember thinking that they were going to be bruised the next day. I felt him very roughly part my hips and shove two fingers up my anus and I knew that I was going to be rather roughly sodomised by a guy who hadn't had a woman for six months.

In spite of me being lubricated by Vaseline and the guys ejaculate I cried out quite loudly at the pain of his very rough entry and the intrusion of the size of what appeared a huge very thick erection. With his rampant desire built up over time he appeared either oblivious to my discomfort or perhaps turned on by it as he thrust his huge weapon deep into my bowels. In spite of being larger built than the average woman I remember feeling like a helpless toy as these two guys took their pleasure at either end.

I felt Ivan tense and soon his cum was flooding my mouth. I gagged slightly as Peter's insistent thrusting forced Ivan's cock and cum deep into my throat. However Peter didn't miss a stroke -- he was like a jack hammer thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into my bowels as he almost lifted me off the ground with the power of his thrusts.

I relaxed a bit when I felt what was, initially, the salve of a huge flush of ejaculate but apart from a large sigh of satisfaction from Peter and a momentary pause, followed by a grunted "good" and a heavy slap on my right buttock he was straight back to more eager thrusting. As I said I don't mind anal sex and I know guys can often get carried away when they see a woman's willing rear in front of them and bizarrely for me anyway, I am amazed that they seem to be really turned on by a more mature woman letting them 'ass fuck' her. Usually once they climax for the first time it takes the sting out of them and if they want more it is usually less frenetic and more enjoyable for both of us.

However this guys desire for my rear was seriously focused, I learned later that he didn't look on taking my ass or mouth as being unfaithful to his wife, and he was determined to make up for six months of celibacy. I felt like a rag doll as he thrust hard into me again and again as he used my body for his pleasure. He climaxed a second time and as he started insatiably on a third I heard Seamus say "fucking hell Peter you're going to destroy her ass -- take her pussy or mouth instead."

Peter rather reluctantly dismounted still with a huge erection and Seamus helped me to my feet saying " Are you ok? Sorry I didn't realise he would bugger you as hard as that. Take him off with your mouth."

Peter sat on the table with a huge grin on his face while I bent down to suck him and Ivan mounted my pussy from behind. It was a relief to have my bowel pounding stopped and I relaxed enough to enjoy Ivan's young thin cock in my pussy. I was beginning to quite enjoy my 'roasting' when Peter rather cruelly grabbed a handful of my hair and as I yelled out pulled out of my mouth ejaculated over my face.

At this Seamus intervened and told he was an animal and sent him to his quarters. He sat me down with a brandy laden coffee and explained that Peter was a strict catholic who was largely faithful to his wife and was probably annoyed at himself and me for getting him so lust driven. When he fucked women he never took them in the pussy usually only orally but he had raved about my rear and was obviously excited at being able to take it.

I relaxed enough to allow the three of them to take me back into Seamus's cabin where although they all took me in various combinations, including a memorable triple penetration with Ivan getting his first anal mount, it was a largely pleasurable experience.

Seamus made me a final coffee and saw me back to the flat extracting a promise I would call him the next day.

Tom

Although I was tired and drifted off to sleep I was obviously worried about Eileen and woke about 3.30 am. I made a cup of coffee and was debating whether to go looking for her when I heard a knock at the door and opened it to a very bedraggled wife.

It was obvious that she had been well and truly laid as she reeked of sex and fish!

Her top was torn her stockings laddered and her hair, and skirt were covered in dried cum. When I fondled her a bit while I made her a coffee her pussy and anus were absolutely seeping cum. As she told me of the events of the night my erection rose as I fingered her in each orifice. I was both a bit annoyed and very excited when I heard how my wife had allowed herself to be used like a slut by four guys.

I would have mounted her there and then but she suggested I wait until she had washed the "fish stink "off her.

When she came out in her robe with some cream -- she said "I assume you want my bum but please take it gently I feel as if I am really bruised inside." I was ready for her and went between her thighs before turning her round and parting her hips. In spite of the shower her rear was both swollen and gaping from the pounding it had and was still seeping cum. I was soon mounting this well used rear and adding mine to it.

She slept late and when she got up it was obvious she had been very well used the night before with finger mark bruises on her thighs, tits and ass and her pussy and ass was so bruised she had difficulty walking. It certainly put her off seeking to be laid that night.

It was only fine food on the menu for Saturday night but she was back on the menu for Sunday.

Eileen48
Eileen48
102 Followers
12