Fine Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeBea
ChloeBea
20 Followers

Wrapping my legs around his hips I take his lower lip between my teeth and suck gently as I grind against him, eager to feel the length of his hardness against me. My clit finds the edge of his belt buckle and as the friction builds those familiar sweet tremors of pleasure begin sweeping down my thighs, curling through my toes until he pulls back and leaves me bereft. I'm confused by the absence of his touch until I see him fumbling with the buttons on my shirt.

"I need all of you now ," he pleads as he loosens my clothing, his fingers working frantically.

"You like this?" I murmur, moving my hand to his crotch and gripping him tightly through his pants.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes," he pants, pushing me away to shed his clothing and I stare in awe as his cock is freed from the confines of his underwear. It thumps against his stomach impatiently and I take it in my hand stroking up and down the length of his hot erection as I struggle to think clearly.

"What if someone comes in?" I ask. It will be much harder to explain the situation if we're caught naked.

"I'll lock the door," he says as he continues to undress me, struggling with the clasp on my bra.

"The door doesn't have a lock," I remind him.

His face falls, hands going slack against my bra strap. "Oh."

"How long did you book the meeting room for?" I ask.

"Another half hour."

"Well, we'll just have to be quick then, won't we?" I decide and wriggle out of the rest of my clothes quickly, dropping to me knees. The carpeted floor is rough against my skin and grounds me in reality as I press a kiss to the tip of his cock and hear him sigh in relief.

"So beautiful..." he says wistfully grabbing a handful of my hair and watching it float through his fingertips.

"You're not so bad yourself," I say and run my tongue along his length. He groans and tightens his fingers in my hair. I feel myself dripping as I explore his length, caressing his shaft with my tongue. I grace the head with another kiss fluttering my tongue over him, lapping up his pre cum before moving lower. He gasps and jerks against me and I eagerly take him in my mouth. Sliding to the base of him I tighten my lips around him, enjoying his groan of pleasure as I begin to move up and down. Teasing him, I run my fingers up his thighs to gently cup his scrotum as I move slowly, a trail of wetness following my lips before I slam back against him forcefully.

His fingers massage my head, running over my scalp as I work him in and out of my mouth feverishly. Looking up at his face as my tongue moves over his heat I enjoy the sight of his head thrown back, lost in the moment. Forcing him deeper down my throat I swallow, feeling his body tighten, his balls constricting as he tenses. He surprises me by pulling me up against him, his hands under my armpits, forcing me back onto my feet.

His fingers run over my breasts, splayed across my ribcage, circling my flesh. The heat pours from his hands like a brand against my skin screaming mine . I press my lips to his mouth, kissing him deeply as his hands continue to explore. He's squeezing my nipples, teasing their hardened peaks. I gasp against his mouth and his lips break away from mine to trail down my neck, along my collarbone.

"I want you like this, beneath me," he says against my flesh as he pushes me back onto the table, the polished wood cold against the heat of my skin. I brace my hands against the smooth table top, and he towers over me. I stretch out under him as his fingers find that inevitable spot between my thighs and rub over my wetness, moving up to circle my clitoris. His thumb, large and square moves over me lazily, teasing me as his mouth lowers over a breast sucking my nipple into his mouth as his fingers coax me to orgasm. My back arches against the table, forcing my nipple further into his mouth and he clamps down, the sudden shock sending tendrils of pleasure rushing through me and my body clenches, lost to desire as my mind spins and my body thrills. My breathing rasps, coming in quick pants and my toes twitch, my body loosening. I pull him closer to me with my legs, raising them around his waist, inviting him to enter.

His cock teases my entrance with maddening slowness, smearing my wetness along its tip until I thrust back against him, forcing him into me. I moan deeply as he grunts in surprise, pinning me against the table with his hips. He moves into me hard and deep, my breasts jiggling with the force of his thrusts. Sighs and whimpers escape me unheeded as he plunges in and out of me.

I can feel every thrust and retreat on this angle but I want more. I'm desperate to feel him deeper, to have all of him. Grasping his face between my fingers I kiss him tenderly, flicking his bottom lip with my tongue, massaging his neck with my fingers until he groans and I break away to hook my legs over his shoulders changing the angle.

"Deeper," I beg and he shoves into me, piercing my depths, opening me up wider and the pleasure whispering through my veins is now electric. I gasp as it buzzes through me and he reaches that spot against my cervix, that careful point of pleasure that borders on pain and I moan in pleasure.

"More," I pant looking up at him, eyes wide with feeling. His face is flushed red, eyes glazed with desire and he quickens his pace, urged on by my words. His pants increase in time with his thrusts as he builds to a new, deeper tempo. Gripping the edge of the table I brace myself as he pushes himself into me, forcing himself deeper with every thrust and as my body catches the rhythm I buck against him, pushing my body up to meet his. I feel myself twitching, tightening as my impending climax builds, blood rushing through my body to all of those pivotal points. Passion swells and rushes, my buttocks clench and I brace myself against him throwing my head back as I feel myself come undone. I shake, a full body shudder that tingles through my soul as pleasure rushes through me.

My body clenches around him and I feel the resounding pull from his body as his essence spills over into mine. He pins me to the table with one final thrust and he's coming, burying himself inside of me as he grunts in release. He explodes within me, the heat of his climax searing me from the inside out and I moan as the force of his pleasure spurs mine. Shuddering, rippling, twitching, my climax rips through me and I'm reduced to a quivering mass of nerve endings. My legs slip from his shoulders as I lose control of my body, limbs numb in the aftermath.

He collapses onto my chest and I stroke his back, feeling oddly intimate in this moment as I struggle to suck the air back into my lungs. I slowly come back to myself, his fingers tracing my curves bring me back to reality and I smile up at him, sated.

"I can't believe we just did that," I say as I watch him slide out of me, my pussy clenching in vain to hold onto him, to hold onto that pleasure for just one moment more. Wetness slides down my leg and I move to clean myself up.

"I'm not quite sure if I believe it myself," he chuckles as he hands me my clothes. We begin to dress in silence and I realise this is the first time I've felt comfortable around him since this whole thing started.

"So... would you be interested in getting together sometime? Maybe doing this in private?" he asks and that smirk is back in place, just as irritating as ever.

"Listen, this was really nice but... you're still kind of a jerk." I smile at him apologetically and kiss him gently before I leave the room.

"I can change," he calls after me.

I purse my lips thoughtfully, considering. "You could try, but I'll only believe it when I see it."

I close the door behind me softly and make my way back to my desk, my lips curving in a satisfied smile.

ChloeBea
ChloeBea
20 Followers
12