Finnish Lifeguard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Viene aqui, ahora, en mi boca y en mis grandes tetas."

Obediently, I grabbed her tits with one hand, the back of her head with the other, and shot what felt like gallons of hot sperm all over her huge brown tits and into her gaping mouth. She groaned in delight. I groaned in delight. Martina groaned in delight.

Kim hadn't stopped groaning in about an hour now, so it was hard to tell, but I'm guessing she was delighted, too.

During the remainder of Consuelo's lunch break, we feasted on our collective buffet. Kim fucked Consuelo's hairy bush with Martina's dildo while I fucked Martie's cunt for the first time, shooting yet another hot load of spunk into what I now had nicknamed, 'the tightest fjord in Scandinavia'.

Kim next climbed onto my perpetually rigid pole and rode my cock reverse-cowgirl style and we watched together while Martina brought Consuelo to orgasm by lashing her nipples with that impossibly talented tongue.

We culminated the events in a square spread across the mattress, Kim sucking on my cock and swallowing yet another load of my cum , while I licked on Consuelo's puckered asshole, while she sucked on Martie's clit, who completed the algebraic design by mashing her freckled nose into Kim's pussy, resulting into Kim's umpteenth orgasm.

Consuelo hastily gathered up her uniform and scurried back to work, ending what had to be her most memorable lunch hour ever. Kim and I watched remorsefully as Martina soon after announced her pending departure, thanking us for the 'hospitality', and kissing us both deeply and gratefully before leaving the room.

As she opened the door, Martie turned to us, eyes twinkling, adjusting her ponytail. She looked none the worse for wear, no doubt accustomed to marathon sessions because of her long-distance running.

"Oh, yes, I nearly forgot. May I ask your permission for one more thing, Mr. John?"

I was holding Kim on the bed, cuddling together in post-coital bliss. "Of course, sweet Martina, anything, what it is, my dear?"

She turned to my girlfriend. "Ms. Kim, did you happen to notice that tall, handsome Russian boy who helped you with your bags when you were checking in? I'm sure you did, you were flirting with him, so he said."

I noticed Kim blushing. This must have happened while I was getting the keys at the counter.

Martina smiled as she took inventory of our mutual reactions. "Well, he goes back to his country this weekend, for good, and he told me that he had a dream of, how do you say, a cougar."

"He wants to fuck you, Ms. Kim. He saw you by the pool flashing your pussy. He was outside of the gate, behind the dressing room door. And, uh, he is an escort as well, in Russia, so I've heard. May I send him up?"

Kim did not even pretend to wait for my reply. The excitement was all over her face. So were the love juices of myself, Martina, and Consuelo, not even dry yet.

"I'm rushin' to fuck a stud Russian youngster. Ok with you, hun?"

A few years have passed now, and I heard through the grapevine that Kim just returned from her third or fourth trip to Moscow.

Told you all that I'd fuck it up.

Consuelo now owns her own cleaning company (named Double D Cleaning, really!)and stops by my house on a monthly basis to tidy up things. Once, she even cleaned my house.

As for Martina, well, Consuelo told me she's now back in Helsinki, in 'private enterprise', and doing very well financially.

I doubt she's still a lifeguard.

12