Fiona's Celebration Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul took his place before she could unfold herself from the car and with one easy movement his dick, number twenty was spreading her folds and using her cunt, he took a minute or two to lubricate his cock by sliding it in and out of her hole a few times and then like his friend he began a merciless assault on her cunt being sure to give her his full length on every powerful thrust.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Fiona repeated over and over as she was pounded in to the car by Paul who wasn't going to relent or stop until he too had made Fiona come and from the way she was beginning to moan and groan I didn't think he'd have to wait too long. "Urrrgmmm, arrrgghhh, make me come, make me fucking commmmeee," she began telling Paul, "Make me come Paul, make me fucking come like Nigel did," she told him urging him to do what Nigel had.

"I'll make you fucking come you whore, don't worry about that," he said pounding her even harder which Fiona seemed to enjoy and she squealed in delight as his dick mashed in to harder and deeper.

She came like a train three minutes later and I was sure that her squealing would alert the staff from the pub so told Nigel to fill her mouth, which he did by kneeling down and awkwardly managing to jam a bit of his cock in her mouth quietening her down while her orgasm subsided. Once Paul felt Fiona relax he slid his cock from her and pulled his mate up and unfolded Fiona from her awkward position and pulled her head straight down on to his pussy coated cock.

"Clean your come off whore," he said as he pulled her down and filled her mouth.

She cleaned him off and then he passed her over to Nigel who filled her mouth and enjoyed filling her mouth over and over until he was satisfied and wanted some more of her pussy; he walked her round to the bonnet slowly as she was shuffling with her knickers still around her knees. Nigel and Paul lifted her and sat her on the bonnet of my car and I walked round to a better position to watch just as they laid her back and removed her knickers so that the men could spread her legs wide for the first time.

"Look at that pussy Nigel, made for cock," he said to his mate at the same time as pushing three fingers in to her soaking wet sticky pussy.

Nigel stood between her legs and pulled her down the car a little so that her pussy was now right in front of his helmet and he pushed his cock back inside her all the way until his only hairy pubic area crushed into her swollen lips. Fiona let out her gasp of approval and then laid there and took Nigel's cock again for over ten minutes before he stepped aside for Paul.

Paul fucked her hard for nearly as long as Nigel when he grunted that he was about to come and then filled her pussy with his creamy load, and then pulled out when his cock began to wilt. Before Nigel entered her again he watched Pauls sperm begin to leak from her stretched cunt and only when it began to run out did he push his cock and his friends come back inside her and then he fucked her again until he too couldn't hold on any longer and he filled her pussy with another torrent of come.

Once he'd pulled out and both men had dressed, they shook my hand and thanked me whilst Fiona was still sprawled out with her legs spread leaking both men's come.

Nigel then pulled out his phone and said, "Maybe I can give you mine and Paul's number? I sure wouldn't mind fucking Fiona again if there was a possibility?"

Now he'd beat me to it as I was going to ask him from the moment he'd said something about other teachers or parents finding out about her so obviously I took his and Paul's numbers and handed him mine, "I'll give you a ring Nigel because I might need you to try and arrange something for me, something you said got me thinking,"

"No problem, after tonight I owe you one," he said and with that they walked off in to the darkness across the car park.

I looked across at Fiona who was still sprawled out and spread wide and she looked up and asked me, "Come and fuck me I need your thick cock in me, I need to come again," who was I to deny the whore of my cock and her thirst to come so I pulled my cock out and filled her hole pushing my cock in to the spunky mess left by Nigel and Paul.

I fucked her for ten minutes making her come easily after about four and then I added the third load in to her well fucked wanton cunt. I put my cock away but made her sit in the passenger seat with her tits hanging out and legs open, I allowed her to dress without her knickers as we pulled up outside our house and then she followed me in.

Luckily for her Alan was in bed otherwise I was so in the mood for letting him know that Fiona was now my whore but that would just have to wait.

12