Fiona's Flight Of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a glorious feeling of fullness as Todd's large cock slid slowly into her anal opening until she felt his pubic bone press against the hot and tender flesh of her bottom and his heavy balls slap against her pussy. She collapsed on to her shoulders and sank her head into the pillow

"Fuck me, Todd, fuck my ass. Cum in my ass," she moaned.

As Todd slowly thrust in and out of her tight opening, Fiona began stroking her clitoris. She was in ecstasy. When she slid her fingers deep in her flooded cunt, she could feel his cock through the thin dividing membrane. With the fire in her loins out of control, she shouted meaningless obscenities, lost in her pleasure.

Todd pumped harder as he grunted, "Now, Now, I'm cumming!" and Fiona felt the pulses of his hot seed shoot into her bowels as another climax rippled through her over stimulated body.

Her body spent and her senses overloaded, Fiona just collapsed on the bed.

It was a while before she found the strength to speak.

"God, Todd, you certainly took me literally. That was one hell of an experience."

The man chuckled, "I had to live up to expectations. You see, I was determined to pass the audition.

"Was it what you wanted?"

"Oh, much more than that. I feel completely used and abused and you've made me realise things about myself I never knew. You're a sweet, sweet man."

"Well, can this sweet, sweet man take you for a very expensive dinner? I'm famished after that workout."

In the bathroom, while Todd turned the shower on, Fiona gazed proudly at the rosy cheeks of her behind and her still slightly distended anus. It was something she'd never thought she would want to submit to but, she had to admit, it had been the most intense sexual experience of her life.

"Thank you, Virginia," she told the mirror, "Without your help I wouldn't have satisfied one of my dark desires."

Later, they were seated in the dark wainscoted splendour of The Plaza's Oak Room studying the menu and sipping champagne. In a thin dress and with no panties, Fiona could feel her still sensitive bottom being chafed by the upholstery of her chair.

She turned to Todd, an impish grin on her face,

"Now you've fully searched all my body cavities, and I did co-operate fully didn't I? My sore ass tells me you've accepted my plea bargain."

"You're completely wrong there," Todd said sternly, making Fiona stare in surprise.

"The spanking wasn't a punishment, you wanted it, you even demanded it. No, you wicked woman, for deliberately flouting the wishes of the court you'll have to receive the maximum sentence possible; life without parole.

"Not only will you have to work with me all day, you'll have to stay with me all night.

"Fiona, will you marry me?"

Fiona looked shocked for a moment, then grinned stupidly and leant across to kiss him, wincing slightly as her backside rubbed on the chair.

After tonight there were no doubts remaining.

"Yes, willingly, provided you promise to make passionate love to me every night, starting when we get back to the hotel tonight, and you only fulfil my dark desires when I ask you to."

"And you'll fulfil mine too, Fiona?"

"You'll have to teach me about male fantasies. I'm only a woman, remember; but I'll try my best."