Male Stripper Gives a Private Show

Story Info
Shy lady unleashes her hidden naughty nature.
8.2k words
4.88
8.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

My sister and our girlfriends went wild at the stagette, but I was too embarrassed to show how horny the male strippers made me. I sat in the back while the other women went wild. It was shocking. That was my first exposure to male strippers. Those young men were amazing. Their strong bodies and handsome faces were such a turn on. Of course, their equipment down there made my heart skip a beat. I wish I was as bold as my sister. She even touched their manly parts. She has always been like that. I couldn't get over my shyness around sex even after I was married. My urges always seemed so naughty. My mother was such a prude and I took after her. This is why it shocked me that I had the nerve to book a private dancing experience with the young, blonde male dancer. He touched an erotic spot in my nature I didn't know I had. I have been abuzz since I called him.

Since my separation from my ex, I'm in a pickle. He and I, had a lusty sex life. That wasn't our problem. My problem started a few weeks ago when I bought a vibrator at my sister's urging. She knew I hadn't had sex for six months and I admitted to her that I was going batty. First, she told me to go out on some dates to cool my sex urges. There are so many dating apps. But I don't want to do that until I have my divorce and know my husband and I will never get back together. The vibrator works so well. I'm hooked on the explosive orgasms it is giving me. I'm addicted to them. Waves of pure animal pleasure wash over my body and I vibrate with aftershocks afterwards. The sexual fantasies that fill my brain as I pleasured myself after the male strip party were all about that perfect, young blonde Adonis.

My girlfriends all say I will have no trouble finding a new relationship. I'm only thirty-seven and I keep fit with yoga and jogging. Men hit on me often, but I have always been faithful to my husband, my first and only lover. My sister jokes that I got all the good looks in the family.

I've been on cloud-nine since I called him and booked this evening. For some silly, fun reason, I wanted to be as attractive as possible for this and milk the experience. I had my hair styled, a manicure and even bought new panties. Not that the young man will ever see them. A shot of nervous energy hit my chest on a regular basis as I walked around the sexy lingerie shop and picked out a feminine, very naughty pair with a see-through crotch.

It's been an erotic afternoon getting dressed and ready for my dance session. I showered making sure not to spoil my new hairdo. It took me forever to get my makeup just right. I didn't want him to think I was a desperate frump that couldn't get a man. Plus it was fun to feel attractive when I finished and looked in the mirror at a good looking woman. The dress was an easy choice, my pink bridesmaid dress from my girlfriend's wedding. It has lots of cleavage but the full skirt modestly goes down to my knees. My ex thought my breasts were my best feature.

To calm my nerves, I drank a couple of glasses of delicious white wine and even ate a marijuana gummy. My body is all abuzz as seven o'clock, the appointed time, arrives. There's is the doorbell. My god, a shot of adrenaline just went through my stomach. Calm down Sue. I open the door. Wow, he is so tall and beautiful. What a big smile on his gorgeous face. He's carrying a backpack.

"Come in. Please come in. Thanks for coming." Sue, that is so lame. I hope I didn't sound desperate.

"The pleasure is all mine. I'm glad you enjoyed my show."

Brad's viewpoint:

This lady is so classy and feminine. I remember her at the party in the back, too shy to look at the guys. She was the last person I thought would call for a private. It will be interesting to see how horny she gets away from the crowd. I love the summer dress. I wonder if she has panties on under there. I'm pretty sure I'll find out.

"You were amazing. I mean all you guys were amazing. But you were the best. Let's go downstairs to my rec room."

She is chattering nervously like a lot of women, especially the first-timers.

"Lead the way. This is your show." Down we go into the semi-darkness. There is a sofa and I see she has made an open space in front of it where I perform.

"Please sit. I'm going to have another glass of wine. Would you like a drink?"

"No, I don't like to drink on the job." She goes over to the bar. Nice ass. She pours some wine and gulps it down and pours another. She's as nervous as a cat. Here she comes and sits down on the other end of the sofa. I'll try to calm her. "Let me assure you, I am a true professional. My family taught me to be a gentleman. I'm also senior in university. Our session will be whatever you want. Everything is your call. The five hundred you transferred to me covers my nude dancing. You can touch my body. Feel free to bare as much of your body as you feel comfortable doing. Most women enjoy pleasuring themselves while I dance." Her face lit up in a big pink blush when I said that. She must be a first-timer. "That is very natural and totally okay." I see her cheeks turn redder deeply and she squirms in her seat. "I offer straight sex including cunnilingus for an additional five hundred. If you just want to do oral only on me, that is free." Whew, she has a panicky look.

"No, no. The dancing will be fine, thanks."

"I brought some Bluetooth speakers for my music. Let me set those up. The songs are on my phone. Is there somewhere I can change?

Sue's viewpoint:

I had no idea they offered sex. And the idea of me pleasuring myself in front of a young university student is insane. Cunnilingus? Just saying the word sends my head in a tizzy. My sister loves that and won't even date guys that don't do it. My ex thought it is disgusting so we never tried it even though he wanted oral sex on a regular basis. The way Brad says all of these naughty things in such a matter-of-fact manner makes them seem almost normal.

"Let me make the mood nice and sexy. I'll point these lamps at me for the dancing and turn off the overhead light. You can sit over on the sofa where it's darker and more private."

His voice is so confident and masculine. I'm glad I picked this dancer. My body is tingling as he starts the music and moves to the center of the floor. This is better than my fantasies. Being in this semidarkness on the sofa is comforting even though I know he can see me. I'm not like those crazy women at the stagette. He can dance and I'll be a proper lady, then pleasure myself in private when he leaves. I sit up straight with my knees together with wine in hand. The wine and the marijuana gummy are making me feel very good all over. You deserve this experience, Sue. Enjoy.

Oh, the music is low with a throbbing beat. His tight t-shirt shows his strong chest muscles and the tight jeans show his strong thighs and big bulge of his package. He turns and shows off his perfect ass in the tight jeans. He twerks it in such a sexy way. I love looking at nice men's bums. Brad's is amazing. I clap in appreciation and spill a bit of wine on myself. How embarrassing. I finish the wine and put the glass on the side table. He turns to face me with a big confident grin on his handsome, boyish face. He's dancing slow and sexy, stroking his chest and hips.

Oh, he stripped off his shirt in a flash uncovering his ripped chest and six-pack. My heart went into my throat at the sight. I feel my crotch wake up. He is so masculine. I pull my knees closer together instinctively.

Brad's viewpoint:

I love watching these women get horny. She is all so prim and proper but I think that ice will break. Of course, there was that one lady that stayed cold for my whole visit. But she was unique. Sue's eyes are glued to my chest. Let me flex my pecs. Her eyes opened wide at that. Good, she's responding like the other women. Let me get her eyes down below. I'll stroke the front of my jeans. Excellent, her eyes are on my crotch. There is another blush and she's biting her lip. I love it. I'm getting a chubby. Time to let her see more. Here goes. I'll rip off these tear-away jeans and expose my thong.

"Oh, my lord!"

Nice reaction. I can feel my cock laying sideways in my thong and my balls rubbing inside as I swivel my hips to get her good and horny. Her eyes are drilled into my crotch and she even licked her lips. I wonder if she will suck me off? I'll turn and give he an ass shot.

Sue's viewpoint:

His naked ass is to die for with just a string of the thong in the crack. The lean glute muscles flex as he dances to the heavy rock music. He is looking away so I'll reach down and feel my throbbing crotch. Good that feels good. Shit, he's turning back. I'll take it away. Oh. He's walking closer to me. I can even see the ridge of his circumcised penis through the thin satin material. His muscular thighs glisten with what must be oil. My goodness, he is close enough to touch.

"You can touch me if you want."

Should I? Oh, sweet Mary, that is so naughty. Nobody will ever know. I reach up and touch the center of his chest. It is so strong without an ounce of fat. I can feel his body moving to the music and close my eyes to drift into my sexy place. I reach my other hand up and spread all my fingers over his pecs and down over his abbs. I can sense my breathing is heavy. My sense of smell is so intense his masculine odor fills my brain. I love the smell of a man.

"Good, good. I want you touching me. Thank you."

His voice breaks the spell, and my hands draw back. He turns and his bare buttocks come into view. I moan and dig a hand deep into my dress over my crotch to quell the crazy-making throbbing. I bite a finger on my other hand to stop my moaning. His ass is so amazing as it sways so close.

"Please touch my ass."

A dam breaks in my brain and I put the hand from my mouth onto his firm, muscular bum. I'm sure he could hear me moan again.

Brad's viewpoint:

She is getting in heat. I can hear her womanly sounds. She only has one hand on my butt. I bet the other is working her pussy. Let me turn back and step back and watch her get her lust on. She is on the edge of the sofa.

"Sue, why don't you just lay back and relax while I dance just for you, a very private dance just for you. This is our intimate moment, just you and me. You are so wonderful, so attractive. You have a sexy nature that is perfect. Go with it. Celebrate it."

She slides to the back of the sofa and her feet come off the carpet. Her knees are close together and her dress modestly over her knees. She has a determined look on her face that I have seen before when women act like a lady fighting their instincts before succumbing to their lusty natures. I'll dance for her and get her turned on and over the edge. She is looking all over my body with a horny look in her eyes. I'll turn to give her a butt shot. I think she likes my ass. No rush. Let her lust build. Oh, when I turn back, I see her with a hand deep in the dress over her crotch where she is feeling her pussy. Good. Next step.

"It's always better when I get turned on by my lady when I'm dancing. You are so attractive that is easy. Could you just lift the hem of your dress a bit? You have such nice legs. Thanks. They are beautiful." She is quick to comply and the hem is halfway up her thighs. I feel my cock fill as I know where this is heading and dance some more. Her knees relax and part. I can see a small amount of pink panty. My cock thickens noticeably. "See how you are arousing me. Sue, you are an amazing sexy lady."

Sue's viewpoint:

Arousing him? My god, my crotch is on fire. Oh good, when he turned away I grabbed my pussy over my panties when he couldn't see my down-deep tart nature. A cloud of odor from my very wet vagina fills the air. I close my legs and trap my fingers in my crotch as lusty sensations wash over me. His ass twerking is amazing. Nobody will ever know I'm doing this. Nobody. He is turning around. I can't take my hand away from my crotch. He is smiling. He knows the effect he's having on me. My knees instinctively spread about a foot apart to allow my fingers to better reach my sex. My dress hem is now very high and even I can look down and see my new, silk panties. Oh, sweet Mary, I remember they have a see-through mesh crotch. I feel my cheeks burn with a deep blush. His eyes light up as they focus on my crotch. Sue, you are so naughty to let this young man see you down there. My girlfriends would never believe me doing this.

"Thank you, Sue. You are so sexy."

I feel so proud when he compliments me. I need this. He strokes his manhood over his thong and it hardens and lengthens. My god, the tip is peaking above the top of the thong. That is too erotic. My hand reaches over my hem to my panty-covered crotch without a thought from me. Was that my loud groan? I run my palm over the satin fabric of my panties. Waves of pleasure rock my world. I spread my legs like a harlot to open my crotch for deeper touching. My brain is in a fog of lust. Brad steps closer.

"Take off my thong. Go ahead. That's your privilege."

I shift to the edge of the sofa and with two hands peel the thong down to reveal his clean-shaven glorious manhood. The musky smell of a man hits my nose. I love that smell. It's such a carnal scent of sex and pleasure.

"Sue, stand up. I want to take your panties off. Is that okay with you."

My brain is in turmoil. I'm so bloody horny. Who will ever know? I shouldn't but nobody will know. I close my eyes and stand. My panties slide down my legs and I step out of them. I can't believe I'm doing this. My body feels alive.

Brad's viewpoint:

Wow, she has a full beaver. I haven't seen one of them since forever. She must be new at this. I love the way she is very compliant. She needs a good fuck. This is going to be fun.

"That's better, Sue. It makes me feel good to see a woman appreciate my dancing. Sit back and relax and enjoy it. This is your very private moment to explore your senses. It's all good. This is just you and me. Go with it."

She has dazed, inward looking eyes as she rests on the back of the sofa with her knees now spread wide and her hand probing the folds of her naked sex. I can smell her pussy from here. My naked cock is semi-hard and swings as I swivel my hips to the hard rock music. I turn and give her an ass shot. I spread my legs and bend over deeply and look back through my legs as she sees my asshole with balls hanging down. She responds by groaning and cupping her breast through the dress with her free hand while the other strums her pussy. This lady is in heat.

I'll turn to her and to give her a good cock show. I love watching a woman's eyes as they see my cock rise to its full length.

Sue's viewpoint:

What a raunchy sight of his anus and ball-sack. Oh my god, that is so naughty. He is turning back to me, holding the shaft and walking to me.

"Let me pleasure myself like you are doing. It makes me feel we are connecting on a very strong sexual basis. It feels so good to stroke off doesn't it?"

My god, his cock is now so big. My voice isn't working. I just gulp and nod staring at his amazing manhood.

"Go ahead, Sue, feel it." This seems so forbidden. I can hardly breathe. "Go ahead, Sue, do it."

I sigh and grip the thick shaft. Instantly memories flash in my head of stroking boyfriends during my high school and college years while staying a virgin for my future husband. They were horny, naughty times. I cup Brad's ball-sack like I know men enjoy. This is so sexy holding a big cock and balls in my hands. The skin on his cock is like velvet over granite. I slide it up and down slowly. Sweet Mary, I remember enjoying this forbidden fun with so many boys. My crotch is on fire.

"I want to feel your breasts. Is that okay?"

My voice still doesn't work. My breasts are calling out for attention. I nod approval. Holy shit, he dove his hand deep into my cleavage and inside my bra, not over my dress. I feel his hand cupping my breast skin-on-skin. Sweet mercy, that feels so good. My nipple explodes as he pinches it in his fingers. What's this? He is withdrawing his hand and stepping back. No. Oh no.

"Sue, this concludes the dance portion of our date. I see you are enjoying physical contact. Would you like to progress to a sexual experience? If you agree, I would just sit beside you or we could go into your bedroom to continue with complete intimacy. Or do you want to stop and I leave? It's all up to you."

My mind is in a total flux. My body screams for more sensuous touching and an orgasm, not a vibrator orgasm but a stiff cock one. My long-held morals say stop, this is wrong. But who would know? I'm a mature woman with needs. My sister would leap at this. This is an opportunity. I can do anything I want with this beautiful, young man. Nobody will know. He talked about cunnilingus and I could try that. Nobody would know. I won't even tell my sister about this.

"Yes, Brad, I want to go on. Do you want me to pay you now?"

"No, later is fine. Well, Sue, I'm so glad you want to have the full treatment. You are so amazing. Why don't you take off your dress and I'll sit beside you."

I stand and Brad unzips the back of my dress and undoes my bra. I shimmy the dress down over my hips feeling self-conscious undressing in front of this young man I just met. He looks me up and down and smiles. His eyes are hungry and my body feels so alive.

"You look amazing, Sue, very, very attractive. I'm so lucky to be with you."

Brad's viewpoint:

I can't wait to mount her and go animal on this attractive lady. When I fuck, I pound a pussy hard and true. The women love it. She sits and I sit beside her. I guess she wants to fuck here.

She snuggles into my body and kisses me submissively under my ear. She is small with a very well-proportioned body. Her breasts are a 34B or so, my favorite, with small pink areolas. She has a womanly ass. That full beaver is so horny. Can't wait to split that and go balls deep. She reaches her lips up for a kiss and I turn my face so she kisses my cheek. I don't kiss with clients on the lips. I'll hold her breast and look down at her hairy crotch. Nice, she's holding my cock. She's stroking it like she has experience. I love these mature ladies. They know their way around a cock.

"Brad, please feel me down there."

She spreads her legs like a slut. Where did the prim lady go? I rake my fingers through her thick, soft, pubic hair and then down to her very wet pussy lips. Her moans and sighs tell me I'm hitting the right spots. My cock is hard and my lust meter is going up towards the red zone. I slip one finger and then two in her vagina then slowly in and out. She groans with approval and swivels her hips to get more action. Her pussy is nice and tight. This is going to be a sweet fuck.

Sue's viewpoint:

His fingers in my vagina feel beyond amazing. The idea of his tongue in there fills my imagination.

"Please Brad, please do cunnilingus."

"Of course, love."

My heart races as Brad goes to the floor kneeling between my legs. He slides the palms of his hands under my bare bum and pulls me strongly, so my crotch is hanging over the edge of the sofa. My god, this is really going to happen. I'm laying on the seat of the sofa and need to crane my head up to see what he is doing. His eyes are drilled into my crotch.

"Sue, your pussy is so beautiful and it smells so delicious."

His words explode in my brain as he dips his face to my crotch. His eyes are looking deeply into mine over my pubic hair as his hot, wet tongue licks from my vagina to my clit. Oh fuck, that it crazy-making. I gasp and lift my bottom off the sofa. My breath comes in pants as his tongue explores every fold of my hyper-sensitive sex. I feel a giant, dangerously strong orgasm coming. Now he's kissing my inner thigh. The orgasm quells. He kisses my other thigh and rubs his thumb over my clit. I'm on the edge of ecstasy.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers