Fire and Ash Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We knelt either side of her; our hands softly rubbing up and down her velvety frame. Ashley mirrored my movements as I lowered to the nearest nipple, first kissing gently, and then sucking it in firmly against my teeth. "Oh God! What are you guys doing to me?"

"Shh, my pretty, you are in our hands."

She moaned.

I signaled Ashley to the bedside, and then to her knees. Without word she spread Laurie's knees; her hands stroking thighs even as she spread them. Leaning forward she blew onto the gaping pussy. Laurie arched; trying to push her mound to the breeze, but Ash knew the game and pulled back that little bit.

As Ash gave all her attention to the sweet pussy, I pawed her breasts; shocking her with the contrasts, pinching nipples and then softly patting them. I licked those hard nubs, and then sucked them against my teeth. "JESUS!" cried Laurie.

Ash pushed one, then two fingers deep into the gaping hole she was licking at. Laurie was bouncing all over and we were struggling to hold onto her.

I untied Laurie and quickly flipped her over – tying her again to the bed. I stepped behind her now prominent ass and rubbed it firmly; spreading cheeks and then running thumbs against her rosebud. "Damnit Mack, what are you doing? Oh, shit! Don't stop ... no wait ... I need a break ... Ah!"

That came when my tongue drove into her pulsating sphincter. I licked madly; I knew what my target would be tonight, and I knew it would be a first for Laurie. I held her down, spreading cheeks and doing everything I could to excite the wonderful woman in my hands.

When I felt she was ready I stood and rubbed my cock all the way from the top of her ass to the mound of her clit, and then back again. With Laurie pushing desperately against me I eased into her dripping pussy. The walls quivered against my shaft, but she was so distracted she couldn't focus on squeezing my cock.

When I felt well lubed I stood back and looked down; her pussy was pulsing open and shut and her ass just gaped open – an invitation I couldn't pass on. I held my cock against the inviting opening, and the pushed slightly; "Mack! Wait! I've never done that!"

"Then this will be interesting. I asked if you would do anything ... you agreed ... do you trust me?"

"Yes, but ..."

"Patience love, let's see how this goes ... ok?"

She nodded, but I could feel her tensing. I rubbed her back and buttocks; easing the tightness again. I pushed in – stopping just partially in and waiting for her butt to open on its own. And very soon it did. I slipped a good inch in; the sphincter closing behind my cock head. Someone moaned. Or maybe we both did. All I know is my cock was in virgin territory, and she didn't seem to mind. I looked up at Ashley who had fallen back against the headboard- her hands buried between her legs; her eyes were huge and she was barely breathing. "Damn, I didn't think she would take it."

"I never thought about it!" Squeaked Laurie; "I can't believe he's in there. Mack, let me get a breath. "

Moments later she pressed back; signal she was ready for more. I pushed in – deeper and deeper, until my hips settled against her cheeks. My hands on her hips, I waited for her to adapt. Just seconds later she pressed back again; she was ready!

First slowly, and then with increasing speed and force, I drove into the tight tunnel. I was moaning and groaning, Laurie Just kept yelling; "More! More!" And Ash was thrashing around on her hand.

I didn't last long. There is no way I could have. But Damn, I gave her everything I had, for as long as I could. When I did hit my wall I came. God almighty I came! I drained everything I had up that marvelous ass, and when I was finished all I could do was slump onto her back; pushing her down to the mattress.

I felt her shaking under me as one tremendous orgasm after another rocked through her.

Finally I was able to roll off her, and Ashley untied her hands and then the blindfold; helping Laurie roll to her back. She pulled her knees to her chest and rolled back on her side. Ashley cuddled behind her, wrapping her arms about Laurie.

I lay in front of Laurie; "Honey, are you alright?"

She opened her eyes and nodded slightly. After a moment she said; "yeah ... I'm ok. I just never experienced anything so intense. Mack ... thank you for that, but I don't know if I'll ever go there again. It's not that it hurt, after a while it didn't, it was just ... I ..."

*******

We invited my sister up for the Fourth of July; she would see our new house, get to meet Ashley and Laurie in person, and perhaps help us with plans for our wedding. The girls were happily making preparations for her arrival when Angie called, asking if Dylan could come along. He had some time off and wanted to look around up here. We would put Angie in the spare bedroom and Dylan on a couch in the office.

*******

As part of the Fourth of July celebration in town there would be an informal car show along Main Street. Laurie had persuaded me that would be the proper place to introduce the truck to the world. She had minored in art in college and volunteered to make up placards to display the rebuild of the rig. Luckily I had taken lots of pictures as I worked.

She took up most of the office for the next two weeks, but wouldn't let me see anything until she finished. But when the project was finished I was knocked for a loop! She had out done herself; in just three twelve by twenty-four sheets she followed the truck from pile-o-rust to sparkling blue beauty.

******

Angie and Dylan arrived on the third. I hadn't seen them since her surgery and was amazed at her recovery; she'd dropped maybe fifty pounds and trimmed up in the process. She was dressed stylishly without being flashy. Her smile was infectious.

If there is such a thing as typical lineman, Dylan was getting there; tall with a slim waist and muscular upper body. Like his mother he had a smile a mile wide, and an easy laugh. Most importantly, to me at least, he had a good sense of himself; he was comfortable in his skin and carried himself well.

We sat around that night just talking. At one point Laurie asked Angie why she was so accepting of our arrangement. "Oh," she said with a little smile; "been there, done that."

"What?" Said Dylan and I in unison.

"It's about time to tell everyone, but especially you Dylan, the whole story."

"There was a time I lived with, and loved, two men. One was your father Dylan, and the other was Mike Ward. This was before you were born honey. Mike was a very good friend of ours since high school and all through college. In fact, he lived with us our last two years there.

At first it was just friends, but the more I was around Mike the more I appreciated his humor and gentleness. One night I realized I loved him. I didn't do anything about it, but I did begin noticing that Mike was acting differently towards me – and I was probably acting a bit different too. Anyway, your father- you know how sensitive he was to other people's moods, well he sat the two of us down one night and just asked us outright what was going on?"

Angie paused for a minute, maybe she was remembering back. "Well, at first I tried to deny anything was happening; truthfully nothing really had. Mike didn't say much at first, just looked back and forth, then he just piped up; 'I love Angie.'"

We all sat stunned, except Ashley who just smiled and nodded.

"Your father just said he knew that and wanted to know what we had done about it. 'Nothing,' said Mike; 'I wouldn't do that.'

Then he turned to me; 'Do you love him?' Well, I wasn't about to lie, especially to your father; I just loved him too much. So all I could do was nod. He nodded and said; 'I thought so. What are we going to do about it?' You know how logical he could be; if he saw a problem, he just had to solve it.

Well, Mike volunteered to move out, and I must have done something at that – I think I gasped –but your father just said; 'Nonsense. We both love her, and if Angie is willing, well ... how about we share her?'"

"So you shared yourself with them?"

"Dylan ... if you get the chance to be the center of two people loving you, honestly and openly the way Mack, Laurie and Ashley do – take it! It's not guaranteed to last – nothing is – grab that chance and I'll support you all the way."

"So what happened?"

"Oh, we finished college together, your father became a CPA, and Mike sold cars. He was proud to say he never lied to a customer, and I believed him – he just didn't need to; he was the best salesman month after month at the dealership. In fact they were grooming him for management."

"Were? What happened?"

"You know how there's the joke about stories starting out with a dark and stormy night? Well, on one of those Mike was coming home from a late night at the dealership ... and he ... he was broadsided by a drunk. The bastard already had three DUIs and wasn't even supposed to be driving. Mike died at the scene.

I was going to tell them that night I was pregnant. Instead I had to tell your father the next day after we had called Mike's folks."

"How far along were you?"

"Six weeks. I never checked for paternity. Either man could have been your biological father Dylan, but it wouldn't have mattered, both would have been your dad and your father never asked."

We all sat in the darkness, just able to see each other's face: Angie looked at peace, as if she had shed a burden. The girls looked a bit stunned, but Dylan didn't – I think he'd always had a few questions. I know damn well he didn't look much like his father.

"Oh, one other thing; Ashley, Laurie, nothing against my brother, he is a fine man, but if you should ever have the chance at two men at the same time ..."

And with the women all laughing we went to bed.

*******

On the Fourth we were set up on the shady side of Main. It might not be the best for showing off the truck's paint, but I preferred staying cool. Cars on display ranged from Model Ts to the latest Corvettes in the cars, and there were all sorts of trucks from old Studebakers and Willys to dozens of Fords and Chevys with the odd Dodge here and there.

When I pulled in I did a quick scan of the street, and found an opening between a white '56 Chev and a burgundy early sixties T-bird; I figured the blue Ford 150 would look nice in that company. The 'Bird was a little bit tired looking, but the Chev was pristine. I chatted with them off and on through the day, both had retired and were in my age group (golden), and the T-bird was all original – the owner got it from his dad. Jack Williams – owner of the Chev, made it a hobby to restore them; specializing in '56s.Chuck (I never did get his last name) was planning a rebuild on the T-bird, but I had the feeling he was never going to get to it.

The girls joined me, and we pulled the placards and their easels from the back of the truck along with collapsible chairs and a cooler. I popped the hood to show off the Mustang engine and we sat back to watch the people stroll by. Every now and then someone would stop to ask questions, but mostly the crowd just looked as they walked by. Until this one asshole showed up.

It was early afternoon, Ashley and Laurie were wandering the street – I suspect they'd actually headed for the jewelry booths – and Jack and Chuck had joined me to chat. "Oh shit, I don't need this." Mumbled Jack.

I looked up to see a chubby guy in his forties or fifties eyeballing Jack's Chev; he kept shaking his head as he looked it over. I figured he must be someone that really knew the model from the way he acted, but then he moved to my truck and started the same act.

Now, I didn't know this asshole from Adam – but his attitude was pissing me off. "Hi, can I answer any questions?" I asked.

"No, just looking," Chubby said; "but I don't think you should have done the truck like this. The color is all wrong, the interior isn't appropriate for a truck, and I don't even know what to say about the engine."

Then he moved over to jack's Thunderbird; "I don't think this car should have been shown – it's just not right. It shouldn't have been allowed."

Only Jack's hand on my arm kept me in my chair while Asshole moved on. "Who the fuck was that?"

Jack shook his head. "That, my friend is The Reverend Mr. Whitworth. You'd think someone named after tools wouldn't be such a tool himself, but he does this every year – critiques a car that he knows nothing about, and then moves on before the owner can kick his ass."

Chuck chimed in: "He's the same as a minister; I attend his church and he doesn't have anything good to say about anyone."

"So why does the congregation keep him?"

"He has the executive committee intimidated."

"Does he have a car on display?"

"The church supplies a Cadillac, that's the extent of his real car knowledge. It'll be parked in front of the church a block down."

*******

When the girls returned I told them Jack and I were going for a walk. We strolled along; admiring several cars as we went. At the church the good Reverend was holding court with several parishioners.

Jack and I began looking the parked Cadillac over, making obvious comments to each other about its condition. "Gentlemen! Can I help you?"

Clearly he didn't recognize us, so I decided it was fun time; "Yes, I was thinking about getting a model like this – how do you like it?"

"Oh, it's an excellent automobile. I highly recommend it."

"Huh," said jack; "it looks kinda dirty, don't you ever clean it?"

"Is that a cum stain on the back seat?"

"Jeesus, "said Jack;" that is a cum stain! Reverend, where are you taking your wife?"

"Nah, no one fucks there wife in the car – not if you've got a bed." Jack looked over at the minister and said; "No one should be allowed to put a car like that on display until they at least clean it up."

I looked in the Caddie again, and something on the floor caught my eye; "Is that a condom?"

We heard a woman's voice from the crowd; "Roger! What did that man just say? You're not going to put up with that are you?" A definitely large woman pushed her way through the bystanders (most of them snickering), "Roger! What's going on?"

I grabbed my companion; "C'mon, our work here is done."

*******

Yaknow, Chuck and Jack were pretty nice guys; Chuck told us he just didn't have a lot of money to spend on the 'Bird, so Jack offered to help him a bit. I felt for Chuck – it was a shame to see that second generation Thunderbird in such sad shape. Don't get me wrong – Jack was still proud of it; it had been his dad's from new.

"Mack – could Chuck do some work in our garage? You're not doing much right now."

"Ash honey, you're right." I turned to him; "Come on over – we'll start with a full inspection – see what we can do on your budget."

"Hell," said Jack; "I'll come over to help. Just tell me where and when."

"Damn guys, I really appreciate that, can I at least bring the beer?"

*******

While we were all sitting back in a pleasant glow Angie and Dylan came strolling up. "Brother, this is one strange town. There's a big woman beating the hell out of some man down by that church."

We pulled a couple more camp chairs out of the pickup and handed out beers to everyone.

"Mack ... that is one sweet looking truck. Would you consider selling?"

"Sorry Dylan - not yet. But I'll tell you what; when I'm ready you'll have the first call. Fair enough?"

*******

We meander home a little after five and set up on the patio. The girls had convinced me to grill up burgers and fortunately I didn't burn anything so we had a pleasant meal.

As dusk slowly took over the sky we all sat back nursing wine or beers, and just enjoyed the evening.

Until, that is, until my loving sister sat up and asked; "Well Mack, have you guys decided when you're getting married?"

************

12