Fire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enithermon
Enithermon
1,050 Followers

She pushed off of him, getting to her feet. The world still swayed unnaturally, but desire fueled determination gave her a heady sense of confidence. The hesitant expression that flitted across his features only bolstered it, making her grin toothily down at him. It felt like predator's grin, fierce and certain. She pulled off her blouse slowly and unlaced the skirt letting it slip to the ground. She stepped out of it and moved back towards him. Instead of taking the proffered hand he offered as he reached for her, she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him to his feet instead. He watched her with a bemused smile as she snaked her hands down his chest and over his thighs.

"Take it off." She breathed huskily up into his ear, pressing her bare breasts against the leather of his jerkin. She watched his expression darken ever so slightly and she pulled away only to turn him by the waist and push him backward towards his bed. He sat when his legs finally hit the bed and she gave him a light shove to make her wishes know.

"Take it off" she whispered again, taking a step back. He looked up at her, letting his eyes travel unhurriedly over the full length of her body before meeting her eyes. The path of his gaze licked at her with invisible flames, but the heat on her skin was completely unrelated to the self-consciousness she normally felt at such a fervent and lingering appraisal. Instead his palpable desire only fanned hers higher. She moved out of his reach and shifted her hips waiting for him to comply.

After a long moment of searching her eyes with his, he did, sliding it off with his shirt and tossing both away. She smiled a slow smile and felt a delicious throbbing begin in her loins as he stood and removed the rest as well. She gave him her own languid examination, caressing him with her eyes. It ended with her hands on his wonderfully firm chest, pushing him back onto the bed until he was laid out before her in all his lean, hard, male glory.

Jairus watched her with lust, curiosity, and a hint of disquiet. He'd never seen quite that expression on her face before. He leaned up on his elbow to watch her crawl onto the bed after him, her body roiling over his in a deliciously serpentine fashion. He reached out to pull her down to him, wanting to feel her writhing body moving against him.

To his surprise she stopped his wrist and pinned it onto the bed beside him before abandoning it and smoothing her palms up his arms to grip his shoulders.

Her mercilessly sultry smile widened and she dipped her body dragging the length of it over him, using his shoulders as leverage. He could only close his eyes and breath out a groan as his cock slid between her full breasts and firmly pressed along the curve of her belly.

He ground his hips upward when she slid higher, but she shifted quickly and found himself thrusting vainly into air. She shook her head and slid back again, letting his cock glide down between the firm rounds of her ass until he sprung free, only to slither over him again. He watched, transfixed, the sight of her slick swelling sex as it slid over his length, the soft folds opening around him, caressing him with her wet silken heat.

He watched through lust clouded eyes as her red mouth parted and her head rolled back with pleasure. He reached for her again, desperate to feel her open for him completely, to feel that tight silk wrapped around all of him. Again she surprised him and pulled his hands from her hips. He let out a low growl of frustration and considered tossing her onto her back and just pinning her beneath him, but he look in her eyes cut through his haze and made him pause.

She looked almost ravenous, like she had every intention of devouring him whole and was certain she could. She pressed his wrists into the bed again, but it was the hunger in her eyes that kept him still, and for the briefest of moments made him hesitate.

Slowly she began to move again, torturing him with her long slow strokes, and coating him with her arousal. He rested his hands on her hips, but made no attempt to control her actions, curiosity causing him to abandon his urge to take her. Instead he let his eyes burn into hers and ground his hips to meet her. Still she denied him, though he could see in her eyes their fierce desire was more than mutual. He growled again and shifted her, poising at her entrance and pressing into her. He almost cried out in frustration as her body shifted higher, denying him yet again.

Her laugh was low and as thick as molasses.

"Was there something you wanted?"

He recognized those words. They sounded like his.

He gritted his teeth and dug in his fingers into her hips ready to pull her back. Her eyes hardened and he hissed out a breath, relaxing his grip by a minute fraction. She leaned forward and pressed her mouth to his ear, her breath

strangely cool.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asked, whispering against his cheek, her voice breaking around the words, for a brief moment revealing a hint of hesitation.

His fingers dug into her again, this time reflexively as every muscle in his body tensed. He didn't just want to fuck her, he wanted to fuck her until she was screaming his name incoherently into the blankets. And if she didn't reveal her game soon, than that was precisely what he was going to do.

"Well?" she asked when he didn't answer, leaning up to look him in the eyes, her hands supporting her over his shoulders.

"What do you think?" He growled, narrowing his eyes at her.

She smirked and leaned in, brushing her lips lightly over his. "I don't know. Why don't you tell me?"

He clenched his jaw. "Yes." He hissed. "I do." He voice grinding out as rough as gravel.

Thea leaned in again this time letting her kiss linger. She could feel the tension in his body, the anticipation and restraint, and it sent wild thrill through her. She knew she couldn't wait much longer. Even if she wanted to, the look in his eyes told her he was at his limit. A few weeks ago that expression might have terrified her, now it made her shake with eager anticipation. His fingers were like talons biting into her, and she suppressed the moan as it tried to tear from her chest. She drew in a deep breath and prepared herself.

"Well you can't" She hissed before slamming her mouth hard into his, silencing any protest with her lips and tongue, swallowing his surprise and ire excitedly in a long and brutally rough kiss. She broke away just long enough to gasp for breath and groan out the additional, "if I fuck you first."

She bruised his mouth with hers once more and thrust backwards against his waiting hips, whimpering into his thick cry as she was forced open around him, her body clenching in spasms, unprepared for and overwhelmed by the sudden invasion. She paused breathless before sliding back up his length and driving herself down to be so exquisitely and completely impaled once more.

He groaned again as her lips left his one more time and she pulled away from him, her body upright astride his. Her eyes were closed and head tossed back as she twisted her hips experimentally sending another surge of sensation through him and feeding his impulse to drive up into her. He moved, preparing to do just that, overtaken by the now familiar need to move in her and claim her as his. Her eyes opened to look down at him, her hair framing her face in unruly waves that matched her tempestuous expression. There was something else there as well, something pleading, as she shook her head no.

"Not yet, she whispered." He let out a hard breathe, but remained as still as his desire would allow and watched with approval as she slid her hands to the center of his chest and began to move, her tight body clinging to him as she slid her hot slick pussy along his cock. For a time he was content to just lay back and enjoy the feel of her body writhing over his as she began to rock herself against him.

She closed her eyes yet again as she began to lift and sink herself in a slow rhythm, and Jairus readily drank in the sight of her naked flushed body even as he groaned and clenched his jaw against the excruciating and erotic torture of her unhurried pace. Slowly, incredibly slowly, her pace began to quicken and her movements became more and more halting and uneven.

He smoothed his hands up her sides and down her arms finally unable to resist, and wrapped his fingers around her wrists. He could feel the blood pumping hard beneath the skin and growled, shifting to meet her as she fell into him. She didn't pull away.

"Thea?"

She opened her eyes again, panting, and must have seen the question he was asking written on his face because she nodded and curled her fingers against his chest letting the nails dig lightly into his skin. He tightened his grip and held her gaze. She rose again, but this time he met her half way. She gasped out a cry and pitched forward slightly. His grip held her steady and he used her momentum to thrust into her again.

Thea whimpered his name as he pounded into her, using his grip on her arms to force her back to meet him. He shifted again beneath her and she felt him push even deeper inside her, roughly nudging the innermost barrier. He took both her wrists in one hand, lifting them off his chest.

She fell forward as she was pulled off balance and gasped as the movement shifted him inside her. His other hand returned to her hip and lifted her again only to press her back. He piston into her and she reeled. She was disoriented by the shift from the thrill of feeling him underneath her, clearly frustrated and tense, to being suddenly caught and bound by his hands, unable to even hang on as he set his their pace.

She struggled in his grip but she only managed to rock herself back onto another hard thrust. The jolt shook her to the core and she refocused her efforts as a delirious pleasure rolled through her, trying instead to meet his body instead. He lowered the arm that held her wrists, and she came with it. He released her, perhaps feeling her compliance, perhaps looking for better purchase which he found along her thigh. She wrapped her unrestrained arms around his neck and clung to him as they continued to drive into one another.

As she clutched at him with part of her, wanting to somehow feel all of him at once, her mind was besieged with thoughts of want and fear and need. She was flooded with desire, and with the terrifying knowledge of her own desperate need. She felt a pang of distress at the thought that she was alone in that need. Though she had something he wanted, it was still something he could have elsewhere. Could and did.

She closed her mind to the thought and braced against his shoulder, devouring his passion etched face with her eyes. It was enough that he wanted her, here and now. It would be enough, it had to be enough. She closed her eyes as well as her mind and let herself fall back into the oblivion of his embrace allowing the darkness to obliterate all thoughts save the awareness of his unrelenting assault of her senses, and his body moving always already inside her.

His mouth came over hers, the sharp points of his teeth playing at her lips, drawing tiny beads of blood, his tongue dancing erotically with hers until the teasing game of his kiss degraded into the frantic consumption of one by the other. His gasped her name against her mouth and it resonated through her like a promise and a curse. She mewled her response and shook as he flooded her, filling her completely with his raw heat.

His release triggered her own, and she arched away from him, a jagged cry ringing out as if ripped from her core. She gasped and wrenched in his arms as her demanding sex clutched at him, her cunt pulsing and suckling him covetously. Her vision washed red as she rode out her orgasm, still moving against him until she felt her breast brush his chest and his arms encircled her, holding her firmly against him. She gasped for breath and dropped her forehead to the heaving chest before her.

It took her a moment to realize she was still upright. She blinked and turned her head, pressing her cheek to his shoulder. He was sitting up, holding her close as she shivered out the last spasms of her climax.

He held her long after. She couldn't quite bring herself to speak or look up into his face, but she never let go and neither did he.

Enithermon
Enithermon
1,050 Followers