Fire Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hips slowly, savouring every inch of her tunnel as I slid out. I shifted my weight to my elbows and held her face in my hands. Kalee wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs over my hips. We kissed, her tongue mimicking the movements of my hard cock inside her as we dance in that sensuous embrace. Her hips made little circles in time with my slow thrusts as we moved as one person, one mind, and one spirit. Subconsciously we timed our movements to the music that played in the distance. Our breaths were beginning to mix with moans as the pleasure of the situation grew.

She turned a little and grinned at me. I rolled onto my back with her tight to my chest. She sat up, taking me deeper into her pussy. My hands found her breasts and my fingers located those hard nipples. I kneaded and played with them as Kalee started thrusting back and forth on my rod.

"That's what I like." She sighed increasing her speed. Her clit rubbed my pubic hair as she moved my cock deep inside her. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations her pussy was sending to her brain. Her moans became more urgent as my breathing increased. "I want to feel all of you inside of me." She panted and stopped moving, "take me from behind."

I smiled as she leaned to the side and released my cock. I shivered as the cool night air moved over the wet sensitive flesh. I got out from under her as she got on her hands and knees. I moved behind her and rubbed my head against her gash. Kalee purred each time it passed her clit. When I reached the hole on the third pass I leaned forward and sank deep inside her. She moaned as my hips touched hers.

"Fuck me hard!" Kalee said over your shoulder as I pulled out.

"Your wish is my command." I grinned and thrust forward. Plunging deep into her before withdrawing to the tip. Our thighs slapped together with each thrust and my balls banged against her sensitive clit each time I was deep inside her. She grunted as I filled her with all I had and dropped to her elbows letting her nipples brush the blanket as they swung with our movement.

Kalee breathing increased, as she got closer to cumming, her moans encouraged me to move faster. They got louder as she reached her apex. "Make me cum!" She growled at the blanket as I felt her tunnel jump around my member. "That's it, oh God, I'm cum--!" Her words died as she moaned for her release.

I could feel her cum ripple inside her and her juices flow. Kalees pussy flooded as wave after wave of her orgasm shook her frame. She panted as I slowed letting her enjoy the rush she was feeling. I could feel her cum on my hips as it gushed out around my cock. "Oh, stop, please!" She hoarsely whispered, "I can't take it anymore."

I pulled out slowly, savouring each hot inch of her tunnel as I did as she asked. I was close but her abused pussy was too sensitive to take anymore pounding. I leaned forward to rub my hands up her back and shoulders, working my way around to her swollen breasts. My cock slid up the crack of her ass. "You want more," She said a little surprised how hard I still was.

"We can wait." I assured kissing her back.

"Where you close?"

"Very!" I sighed, releasing her boobs and sliding my hands along her back.

"You want to put it in my ass?" She waved it suggestively at me. I grunted agreement and she pressed her breasts to the blanket, giving me full access to her rosebud. I gripped the base of my cock and slapped it on her anus. Kalee jumped with each slap, cooing at me to put it in. I slipped into her flooded sex to make it wet and pressed the head to her rosebud. With a heavy push the head popped into her sensitive ring. She gasped as I pushed the entire length into her. I stayed deep in her tight hole until she started moving against me. To say it was small would be an understatement. I could feel the skin of my cock stretch to its limit each time she pushed back to take me deep inside.

My mind swam, and little bursts of light danced at the edge of my vision as our pace increased. Kalee moaned loudly with each thrust, as did I. Within a few minutes I felt the familiar contraction in my balls and I knew I would cum soon. I pumped hard, trying to get as much sensation of her tight hole memorized as I could.

"I'm... Going... To... Cum...!" I said with each deep thrust. I held on until I thought I would have a stroke, and my "O" wouldn't be denied any longer. With a groan that came from the depth of my soul I pulled out of her ass and pumped my shaft along her crack. I almost screamed as the first of many draughts of my white semen shot from my penis. It hit between her shoulders followed by another and another soaking her back. Each shot as excruciatingly pleasurable than the last as I pumped my being out onto her.

I fell back as my orgasm ebbed, to catch myself on my hands looking at the moon high above. Kalee turned as my jumping dick left her butt crack and grabbed it in a tight fist, milking the last of my energy from the head, licking it until there was none left. I trembled with each touch of her mouth on its head. She stroked it a last time then licked her way up my body. We embraced on our knees, our sexual energy spent. We kissed holding each other; enjoy the sensation of our bodies had brought from each other.

We sank to the blanket, still holding one another. She rolled on her side and I spooned up behind her wrapping her in my arms. The smell of your hair was like a drug itself, and I could feel it lulling me to sleep. We were spent, unwilling and unable to move, the warmth of our bodies cancelling the slight chill in the night air.

"Dude! That was great," Crawl said from the edge of the clearing as he walked towards us. "I was worried you two were lost or something."

"How long were you there?" Kalee asked in a strangled voice.

"Long enough!" he grinned and pointed to the large bulge in his shorts, "I'm going to have to find a little honey to rub this against and get this taken care of." He said rubbing his hard, "see you at the camp." He dropped another Joint and a can of brew on the edge of the blanket and sauntered away into the dark.

We looked at each other and out after Crawl then back at each other again. As if planned we burst into laughter and cuddled up closer on the blanket. Letting the night and sleep carry us away.

12