Fire From The Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pictured what must be going through her head.He just told me to step outside, after I just got naked inside. Does he really want me to step outside like this? What if people are still out there?The moment of truth was at hand.

I knew she must have undressed completely if she chose door number two. This was a test to show her obedience. "3-2-...," I counted as she emerged from the tent. Stunning, simply stunning flashed in my head.

"Beautiful, young lady. I'm so happy you could join me. You my dear, have not behaved yourself. You need to be punished right here, right now! Bend over the table and grab a hold of the sides. This is going to sting, and you might have a one person audience, depending on if you call attention to yourself." As I addressed Kelly, I hoped I wasn't pushing her too far too fast.

I noticed Kelly looking around, to see if we were alone. The guy fishing was putting his gear away and was still the only person around. She walked the few steps needed to get to the table, looking me in my eyes and said, "Yes, sir!"

Kelly bent over the table with her head facing me. I reached out, still seated in my chair and rubbed her luscious white ass. I leaned further and did the same to her other cheek. Kelly moaned in delight. I wasn't sure what was making her more excited at the moment, being naked outside for anyone to see, or the fact that I was about to spank her bare ass.

I trailed the fingers of my right hand slowly between her cheeks, not touching anything but her exposed flesh. I was close to her sphincter and moved even closer to her vulva without making contact.

My left hand rested on the small of her back while my left cheek used her ass as a pillow. I told Kelly to count each stroke aloud and if she missed one, or wasn't loud enough, I would dry fuck her ass right in front of our audience while she screamed.

"Yes, sir!" Kelly replied as another shiver went through her body. I could tell she was imagining herself being on display and taken anally, without any lube.

Without warning, I pulled my right hand back and gave her about a five, on a one to ten scale.

"One, sir." Kelly reacted as if she knew the drill.

Sliding back in my chair, I took aim at the other cheek with the same intensity.

"Two, sir," Kelly immediately responded.

I turned up the heat so to speak. With more force, I came down again, hard on the right and the left cheeks.

"Three, sir."

"Four, sir!"

I noticed the fisherman picking up his gear and heading our way. I reigned down four consecutive swats in a row.

"FIVE, SIR, SIX, SIR, SEVEN, SIR, EIGHT, SIR," Kelly rattled off in succession.

Then I delivered two of the hardest smacks I have ever given.

"NINE, SIR, TEN, SIR!" Kelly squealed loudly.

"Now, get in that tent and assume the position before I let our audience take a few swipes!" Making an empty threat, I know, can be dangerous. I had no intention of letting anyone play with my new sub.

As the 50-something year old man passed our mini-camp, he gave a friendly wave without saying a word. I waited a few more minutes, until he was out of sight before joining Kelly in the tent.

Stepping into the tent, Kelly was in position as instructed. I couldn't help but feel proud and appreciative of the sight before me.

Kelly's head lay on a small pillow, her back arched like a cat stretching with her arms above her head. Her beautiful glowing red ass was high in the air. The outlines of where my hand delivered her punishment were showing brightly, highlighted by her pale skin that was left unmarked.

I rubbed Kelly's ass gently while blowing cool breath on her stinging behind. Her pink little rosebud was winking at me and I could see the juices dripping down her slit.

Kelly's natural fragrance had filled our temporary housing. Her scent was intoxicating, almost irresistible. It took all of my will power to not extend my tongue, even if only for a taste.

I massaged her sensitive rear with a hand on either side. I enjoyed the view as I methodically spread her globes apart with each pass. With each stroke, her anus opened and the outer lips of her vagina separated and lured me in before coming back together.

I lightly traced Kelly's outer lips with two fingers, coating them with some of the excess juice she was producing. Her moans were like hearing Mozart for the first time. You instantly know it's wonderful and destined for greatness.

Without warning I slapped her ass just to see if she would react properly.

"Thank you, sir!"

I rolled her over so she was on her back. I brought my two wet fingers to her lips that parted faster than the red sea. I fucked her mouth with them while she gagged. I kept whispering how sexy she was while tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

I told her she would be even sexier if she had my cock in her throat. With her mouth being fucked by my fingers, Kelly attempted to ask for my cock. I understood what she meant, but it was pretty funny to hear. I told her she shouldn't talk with her mouth full. "Es, ir," is what I heard.

I withdrew my fingers from her eager mouth. The tears had made their way down her cheeks and she made no attempt to wipe them away. I lay down next to Kelly. I wiped her tears and kissed her for the first time. It was slow and passionate as my hands slithered their way through her long silky locks, like a proverbial snake in the grass.

I knew Kelly was enjoying our kiss, but I also recognized her need to be controlled. My hands tightened around her hair as a noose around a neck. The more she moved the tighter my hands became.

I dragged Kelly's body on top of me, guiding her by her hair. Instinctively, she fumbled with my rough leather belt, wishing I would use it on her. "In time my dear," I whispered as I guided her head lower. She moved her body lower, knowing where she belonged and exactly where I wanted her.

Kelly tore open my jeans like a bag of cracker jacks and went straight for the prize. There was no mistaking her intentions. I lifted my hips to make her quest easier. In a flash, my briefs no longer covered my half hard cock.

Kelly wrapped her hand around my base and squeezed, causing my cock to swell. You would swear Kelly was on death row and my full seven and a half inches had become her last meal. She savored the natural flavor as she slid half my cock into her hungry mouth.

Once again, my hands grasped a bundle of hair on either side of her head. If my fingers caused a few tears, Kelly would be crying out in pleasure as I fucked her throat. I would control the pace and depth of every last stroke.

Five inches in and I felt her throat. Slowly I fucked her willing mouth, each time barely touching her tonsils. "Stick your tongue out and open wider!" I demanded.

As she did, I slid my entire length into her throat. I could feel Kelly licking at my balls while her nose was buried in my pubic bone. The tightness around the crown of my cock felt amazing. I pulled her off to give her some air, but only for a second.

Pulling her head all the way down in one swift motion, caught her by surprise. Kelly gagged, but she never tried to pull away. Saliva poured from her mouth, coated my balls, and dripped down to my ass.

"Tell me how much you want my cum down your throat," I said as I pulled her up for air again. I smiled as her eyes looked like she could not control the tears.

Kelly obediently replied, "Fuck my throat and fill my belly with your treasure, sir."

Like a magician, I made my cock disappear down her dark wet cavern. I lifted both of my legs and wrapped them around the back of her head. I released her hair and began thrusting my hips.

With my legs pulling her into me, and my hips bucking so deep, I began to swell even further. I knew I would not last much longer, and I was all too willing to give Kelly her prize.

"Close your lips tight, my little cocksucker. You will swallow every last drop!" I shouted, although I hadn't meant to.

I groaned loudly as I tried to hold out, if only for another second. My cock began to erupt. Krakatoa would be jealous as hot lava boiled up from my balls and exploded. I shot stream after manly stream down Kelly's throat.

Before I was ready, Kelly pulled away. She was licking her lips and her eyes were a blaze with lust while the tears streaked down her face. My cock had not finished but I knew I would go soft soon if I didn't act fast. "You must be punished for your disobedience!" I proclaimed.

"Yes, sir."

"Assume the position!" I demanded, as Kelly had already started to slide her body into place with a smile on her face.

I took up position behind her and delivered three stinging blows to each side. "Thank you, sir, thank you," she screamed while I put my still hard cock to her slick wet tunnel and pushed my entire shaft into her.

I began fucking her pussy with wild abandonment. I was slapping her ass intermittently and driving my cock into her, like I stole it.

Kelly cried out in orgasm, "Thank you, sir, oh my god, thank you! Oh my god, oh my god!" She continued thrusting her ass back on me while we carried out our intense rhythm.

Tanning her ass with a few more blows Kelly screamed, "Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck yes!"

Pulling my rod abruptly from her still spasming pussy, I covered her back with my torso and whispered in her ear, "your ass is mine."

I leaned back up and put my hands on her ass again. Not to spank her, but to spread her cheeks and take aim at her little pink rosebud. I felt Kelly move her hand and cradle my nuts. She was trying to help me line up to her puckered little hole.

It made me think Kelly may have had a bad experience, but I needed to know that I had her trust.

"Damn you, you disobedient little bitch," I shouted. "Did I ask for your help? You touch me again without permission and I will stake you spread eagle on the ground for all to see!"

She pulled her hand away fast, and had them above her head before I finished my rant. Her sphincter winked at me several times as if inviting me to come and play.

I dipped into her pussy one last time to make sure I had enough lube on my cock. I reached under her to scoop up some of her excess fluid while I lay on her back. In my not so nice voice I said, "You will trust me, or you can get the fuck out!"

"Yes, sir," she said.

She continued fucking me while I played with her clit.

I took the lube I scooped up and began applying it to her anus. Her pussy began to flutter again and her ass began to stretch.

"My turn," I whispered as I pulled away from her pulsing passage. I rested the head just below her backdoor. My hands spread her ass open as Kelly whimpered. A lone dollop of spit hit her bullseye.

Using the head of my cock as a swab, I spread the saliva just inside of her. With a gentle push, the crown of my cock slipped in. Kelly gasped at the invader but relaxed and accepted her fate.

Painfully slow, I took my time. There was no way in hell I had to worry about going soft. By the time I was buried balls deep in her smooth tight tunnel, Kelly was panting hard. With another wad of spit hitting its mark, I was confident she was ready.

This woman was incredible! I have only dreamt I would ever find someone like Kelly. A true submissive had walked into my life out of the blue. I had to be careful not to hurt her.

My speed progressed until I became a runaway freight train. I was fucking her ass as I would her pussy. Kelly went wild when I grabbed a handful of hair and rode her like I was in the Kentucky Derby.

She was slamming back on my cock to the hilt on each thrust of my pelvis. The tingling in my balls told me I was about to fill Kelly's ass with my second orgasm in twenty minutes.

I slapped her ass and told her to stay still. Kelly complied as I drove my cock in as deep as I could go. She moaned and howled when my cock expanded and began filling her bowels with my seed. Sliding in and out, an inch either way, I milked my balls dry.

With my rapidly deflating cock slipping out of her, Kelly flattened herself out on the mattress with a few deep breaths. Her legs shook as if she had electricity running through them.

The sweat covered my face and was dripping off my chin. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out a washcloth, my pack of wet wipes, and started cleaning myself up.

Kelly lay to my right. I grabbed some wipes and lay down beside her. I gazed into her eyes and saw a very satisfied woman. Her smile was pasted from ear to ear.

"Are you all right my dear?" I questioned.

Kelly responded in a jubilant manner, "Absolutely, sir! That was amazing. I've never felt anything like that before. My body certainly enjoyed every minute and my mind, you have freed. I have never trusted anyone like that. Thank you, sir."

Kelly leaned in to kiss me. "Did I say you could touch me, young lady?" I warned.

Kelly smiled and completed her motion. We kissed gently, yet passionately. Face to face I whispered, "We need to get you cleaned up, young lady."

---------------------------------------

The incredibly clear night had shown me more than I ever dreamed of, as one meteor after another shot across the sky. Hell on Earth was what I thought as fire reigned from the night sky.

The time lapse camera and the video I caught of the show were outstanding. Around 11pm the fireworks began. There was a lull in the action from 2am to 5am when the second act came to life.

Reigning fire on Kelly's ass was even better. She had put her trust in me completely after our first session. Oh, she's still a disobedient little bitch, but that's of her choosing and I expect nothing less.

Kelly and I enjoyed our show, with the rest of the people who had flocked to the rim to see it. Several others had set up camp at the spillway as night fell.

During the lull in the show, I took what I wanted and gave Kelly what she craved with people making all sorts of comments just outside our tent. A round of applause were extended to us as we exited the tent and sat down for the second half of the show.

Chance had brought me everything I ever wanted in a woman. Kelly was submissive, but she had a strong mind and was no doormat. For those of you who don't recognize who is in control in this relationship, I suggest you try it sometime.

I reaped the rewards of her past and I became part of her future. Living fifteen minutes apart would never do. Kelly rented her house out and moved in with me three months later.

We were married on the day we met nine months later. Of course we were married right there on the spill-way over looking Woods Canyon Lake on the anniversary of when we met.

I did let Kelly choose which house we would live in. I think the basement at my house helped her make that decision. It was, and still is an adult enjoyment center. Her favorite area is the wall of pain.

Kelly now uses the basement to do her "work." It's not really work when you enjoy what you do. Her following has grown in leaps and bounds, pardon my pun. My income, although very respectable, is just a fraction of hers. I have even played a role every once in a while.

Kelly has since become somewhat of a trainer for couples who want to experience the life of a Dom/sub relationship.

We first met twelve years ago. We take two trips to the rim every year now. The first trip is a summer getaway. The second trip we take is on the anniversary of when the cosmos brought us together.

12