All Comments on 'Fire in the Night Ch. 12'

by sunnylynn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nice

How sweet!! What a nice story ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More to come ?

Thank's for the ending, or is it just the start of a new direction. Whatever, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
NO CONDOMS

NICE. GOOD SERIES. HATED THE CONDOM BITS THOUGH. ALWAYS DO!! ALWAYS WILL!! KNOCK HER UP!!!

MildlyEnthusedMildlyEnthusedabout 17 years ago
Awesome story

I loved the story! I can't wait to read what comes next. I'm a little concerned though. The last bit with Shanna didn't seem appropriate for what had just happened. Is she going to turn out like her stepmom? I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hanging in the air

The story ended leaving me curious as to what will happen next. Please continue it.

marinemamarinemaalmost 16 years ago
I loved it!

Whew!If only it could be ME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing! I absolutely loved everything about it. Please keep writing!

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Excellent!!

Absolutely fantastic story telling. I love happy endings or should I say continuations? Whatever! Excellent!!!

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceover 13 years ago
Please come back to us!

Having read this entire story, I must tell you that it totally delighted me. I note that you've not contributed since `09, so hope that all is well with you and that you'll return to write more tales.

Thank you for the enjoyment you provided.

Sincerely

-Wylde

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!!!

I just finished reading the whole story, and oh my God, it was just great, and your details made me feel like I was there with them. Thank you so much, I hope you continue to write more amazing stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jack and Caitlin

A wonderful story with good over evil and love conquering all. Look forward to more

about these two with the results of Shanna telling her parents finding out what

happened to Billy. Hope he gets what he is DUE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Splitting the story in less chapters would have been nicer, but everything else was excellent, well done Sunnylynn ;)

Hope you'll return from retirement one of these days…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story I hope you come back and add more to it

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

What happed to Billy? I hope he spent the next 20 years sharing a cell with Bubba!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lot of make believe here. This doesn't all happen within 48 hours. Expecting way too much of your readership for a viable story that cannot fit within the timeline you provide.

dwardfdwardfabout 1 year ago

Liked it very much. Appreciate your writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous