All Comments on 'Firecracker Ch. 02'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
better and more interesting

I didn't think I would like this story when I first read it, but it has turned out to be one heck of a story. The way they compliment each other is awesome. I, in my opinion, think you have many ways to take this tale further. It appeals to my scj-fi side as well as my romantic side of life. I do hope you keep writing and bringing forth the characters of this story.

By reading the title you would not think this is about a love connection, but you have a way of bringing that part to life. The characters are amazing and the imagination used to see this while reading the story is superb. I will say this you have made me a fan with this story and I will read more of your works. Any suggestions to start with???

ACLASSYLADY

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
Worth the wait

I had to go back and reread Firecracker1, which was fine since I liked it. This second was even better and well worth the wait. You did a great job letting time go by but seamlessly connecting the events of ch 1 and 2. The whole story was great with the pictures you draw...I enjoyed the descriptions of an area of the country i've never been to-to those of the oil skinned thing that eviscerated people...uck...and the adorable Enchilada--lol not only cute but the whole thing about its identity crisis and the origin of its names lol. Overall a very enjoyable read. Even Bad Wound was a fun character. I had to laugh at your description of what Isaac saw, more of a granny from the Rez than super agent.

The details about Will's childhood were needed. The memories were so sad. You felt for this little kid with the horrible mom who we now know, didn't HAVE to turn him into that. I thought she was doing it for his protection. She makes regular children into these vessels for her own cause. I'd like to know what made her take up this cause. How extensive is it? I assume she wants him to father a child with the 17y/o so her fifth son is his...an extraordinary demonhunter. He better take those sheets with him from the bed or she may come looking for donations when they leave the hotel!

I hope we get to learn more about his other tenants and that they are as fun as Min and Enchilada.

I really do hope you give us another chapter bc the mom/Izrary factor is a loose end and I love these characters. And I am glad you are in a better place and hope to see Onus when you're done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Amazing story; love the characters and the pacing. More, more and more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kick Arse Demoneater Fic

Absolutely brilliant! The setup of young demon versus older mentor/lover is so very hot! Haha, couldn't resist that.

You could write awesome Riddick fanfics if you ever choose to but this is better being an original fic with all the world building and character development.

Excellent stories!

Cztelnik

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this was beautiful

I really like your writing style. Firecreacker was the first piece i found but i'll definitely keep an eye out for more of your work.

Your style is great, sexy yet snide (in the most humorous of ways). The dynamics of the two were adorable and even if there is no third chapter, this was honestly one of the best series i've seen on this site.

Thank you sooo much for your work <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved this line

His stomach growled. That was a more mundane kind of hunger, but it complemented the deep thirsting ache throughout his body like a minor chord

loved the minor chord..........ready to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

I hope chapter 3 comes!

Pwest08Pwest08over 5 years ago

I just read these 2 chapters twice and I’m absolutely in love with the story. I’m looking forward to reading some of your other work but really hope you come back to firecracker. Thanks for the lovely story.

DV19DV19over 5 years ago
What a creative imagination !

Thank you Cruel, your work is great. This particular story shows a lot of creative imagination. You work the reader into learning what it is all about as we read each paragraph and page.

What a great style and method of writing..

Thanks for such great work, it is so entertaining. I'm really looking forward to more chapters in this story-line.

DV19

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous