Fireside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon watched her, saw her swirling the peach in her mouth, on her tongue. Spying a small drop of fruit juice on her full bottom lip, his breath quickened. He leaned over to her, and licked the tiny droplet off her lip. The contact jolted through his body straight to his groin.

Mel's eyes flew open at his lick. Who would have thought that such a light touch would cause such a deep reaction. She'd felt it all the way to her toes. Her nipples hardened painfully, and she felt her moist center contract.

Jon looked into Mel's eyes, trying to read her. He noted her uneven breathing, and the light flush on her skin. Leaning over again, he brushed his lips across hers. He felt a zing, and his loins tightened. He pressed his lips to hers a second time, more fully and applying more pressure. His heart began to beat erratically. This was how it had been when they'd first been together. Every touch a spark that led to a roaring inferno.

His first kiss was like a warm breeze, soft and tender. His second was like the beginning of a storm, the air electric. She leaned into him, wanting to deepen the kiss he'd started. She opened her mouth, slipping her tongue out to lick his lips. His lips parted under her tutelage, allowing her access, while slipping his tongue out to tangle with hers. His arms circled her, pulling her tightly to him, feeling her hard nipples pressing into his chest.

The warmth of the fire was nothing compared to the heat building between them. Mel moved closer to Jon, her hands on his thighs, pushing her up closer to his mouth. His skin was warm under the material of his pants, and she felt his muscles jump at her touch. He grabbed her more fully and pulled her onto his lap. She tilted her head back, wanting to feel his hot mouth on her neck.

Jon nuzzled her ear, sliding his tongue down the side of her neck. She arched her back, allowing him more access. He reached up to fondle one of her breasts, the nipple hard against the palm of his hand. He squeezed it roughly, the way he knew she liked it, before pinching the hard nub.

She moaned and instinctively moved her body closer to his, wanting his touch. Mel slid her hands up under the back of his shirt, clutching at him, digging her nails into his taut flesh. She craved him, wanted to devour him.

Jon slid her off his lap, laying her down on the rug in front of the fireplace. Leaning over her, he kissed her passionately, while his hands found the buttons on her blouse. With lightening speed, he had her shirt open and was flicking his tongue on the tops of her tits. Sucking the firm flesh into his mouth, leaving love bites in his path. He bent and nipped one of her tightened nipples with his teeth, enjoying the low groan that escaped from her.

Her hands roamed his chest, stopping now and then to tug open a button. Pulling his shirt the rest of the way out of his trousers, she opened it, loving the feel of the hardness of his chest. She tweaked each of his small nipples, twisting them in her fingers.

His hands found the buttons of her slacks, while his mouth left a moist trail down her stomach, pausing to flitter his tongue in her belly button. He slid her slacks over her hips, she lifted her ass to help him. With her pants off, Mel lay in nothing but her bra and panties, the fire light making dancing shadows on her skin. Jon ran his tongue under the waistband of her lacy panties, his hand coming up to cup her sex. She parted her legs, her shaky fingers seeking out the button on his pants.

He finished undoing his pants and quickly took them off, shaking his shirt off as well. He covered his body with hers, and just kissed her. Their bodies fit together so well, a perfect match really. His slid his hips, placing himself between her legs. She began a slow roll of her lower body, rubbing her throbbing clit against the stiffness of his tool. It had been so long since she had felt actual man flesh, and she was begging for release.

His body responded to hers, grinding his pulsating cock hard against her in small circles. Mel felt her climax come bubbling up from low in her belly. With a loud moan and a thrust of her hips, she broke, her body trembling as the waves of her orgasm ebbed.

Jon lay atop Mel, feeling her come down from her climax. He kissed her neck, nibbled on her shoulder, and waited for her next move. He felt her hands slide down his back to grab his tight cheeks, slipping her hands under the material. He raised himself off of her, and unclipped the clasp of her bra nestled between her breasts. He suckled each nipple in turn, biting them roughly then laving them softly to ease the pain.

Sliding one large hand down her torso, he slipped it beneath her panties, one thick finger slipping between her lips to find her drenched. He eased his finger into her wet hole, curving it up slightly to find her G spot. He felt her muscles clench when his finger grazed over it, a guttural moan the only sound she made. With his other hand, he removed the black lace covering her pussy, dragging her panties down with a hard tug, tearing them off of her.

Mel had always liked it a little rough, and feeling Jon rip her panties from her body while his finger played over her G spot had her at the edge of another orgasm. She felt the tip of his tongue flick over her engorged clit like a red hot poker shooting up through her pussy. Reaching out she grabbed his hair in her hands and pulled his face roughly against her cunt, growling out a husky, "Eat me!!"

Jon thought she was going to rip his hair out, but he dove into her moist center, sucking her love juices out of her. Nipping her tight button, adding a second finger to thrum against her sacred spot, Jon loved her the only way he truly new how to. And when her second orgasm wracked her body, he held on tightly, licking and sucking her dry.

Mel came crashing back into her body, chest heaving, heart beating an irregular staccato. She felt Jon's body sliding up hers, his mouth coming down on hers hard. He'd lost his underwear at some point, as she could feel the thick knob of his cock pressing against her opening. Smashing his lips against hers, he pushed up quickly, thrusting his cock up into her roughly.

His hands grabbed her hips in a death grip, leaving bruises that would take days to fade. Holding her down, he pounded into her hole relentlessly. Harder and harder he thrust into her, driving her hard against the floor. She could feel the fat head of his prick ramming against her cervix, a heady mixture of pleasure and pain.

Jon came quickly, the surge of his seed splashing inside her tight cavern. He dropped onto Mel, knocking the wind from her. His sweat covered body slick in the glow from the fire. He lay on top of her, getting his breath back. Pushing up slightly, he looked into her eyes, "I'll last longer next time, I promise."

Mel gave him a small smile, and squeezed her pussy muscles tight. "You'd better . It was over so fast I hardly felt a thing."

Feeling her clench him, Jon hissed, his cock getting hard again already. He began a slow rhythm, sliding back and forth in her, feeling the blood flood to his pole. Together, they rocked their hips, building their passions. He lifted her legs, urging her to wrap them around his middle. She obliged, pulling him tight to her. Leaning back slightly, he arched his hips up, poking until he hit her G spot with his turgid member.

She bit her lip and groaned when his tool found that elusive spot deep inside her walls. Reaching down between her legs, she rubbed two fingers hard against her clit, pinching it between her fingers when the rubbing was no longer enough. Jon looked down at their joined bodies, watching her play with herself. It was always such a turn on for him to see her rub herself so lewdly. They'd spent many a night watching each other masturbate, before finally jumping each other in a frenzy of wanton lust.

Her fingers wet and sticky with her own cum, Mel reached back and slid her fingers between Jon's ass cheeks. She rubbed her juice coated fingers over his anus before slipping one finger into his tight back door. She knew how this got him going, and prepared herself for the ride.

Jon began pumping into her harder, his cock matching the same thrusting rhythm as the finger invading his asshole. They fucked each other, each keeping pace, until with a final thrust, Mel tipped over the edge. As her climax overtook her, her finger rammed into his backdoor, brushing against his sensitive prostate gland.

Feeling the nails of one of her hands drag down his back, and the finger in his tight hole hit his "G spot," Jon exploded. The hot rush of his cum jetting up from his nuts and out into her pussy. He rolled off of her, laying back on the cool wood of the floor. Mel sat up and slid closer to him, looking down at his softening cock, covered in their cum. Straddling his head, her wet, cum filled pussy inches above his mouth, she bent and took his limp prick between her lips.

She ran her tongue up and down his soft shaft, tasting the mixture of their love liquids. She poked into his slit, and brought her hand up to squeeze his balls. Leaning over farther, she ran her tongue down his hairy sac to the spot just behind his scrotum. Pressing her tongue flat, she licked his taint, dipping her mouth even lower to slip the tip into the tight crease of his ass. With her other hand she gripped his tool, clenching and unclenching her fist, feeling the blood rushing to fill it.

Jon opened his eyes when he felt her take his tired dick into her wet mouth. Hovering above his face was her sopping pussy, a combination of both their juices slowly dripping down her lips to the tops of her thighs. He ran his tongue up each thigh, licking off the drips, tasting them both, before slipping it between her lips and into her hole. He poked his stiff tongue far into her dripping cunt, mimicking the movements his cock had made earlier. Reaching up, he put a hand on each cheek of her ass, spreading them wide while pulling it closer to her face. He let his tongue slide out of her pussy with a wet pop, and slid it up to her pink, puckered hole.

His rapidly stiffening prick gripped tightly in one fist, Mel used her other hand to spread his ass. Jon lifted his legs, planting his feet flat on the floor, and spread his knees wide, allowing her tongue better access to his own hole. Flicking the tip of her tongue over his anus, Mel jacked his cock. She felt his sac tighten, lifting his balls to brush her chin. She felt his grip on her thighs, as he rolled them over.

He was now straddling her head, his full erection poised just above her waiting mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, feeling the strain in her jaws, and tilted her head back, opening her throat. Jon slid all of his cock into the waiting orifice, not stopping until he felt her throat swallowing convulsively, sucking him in deep. He slipped it back out of her throat, letting her get some air, before grinding his hips back down, pushing way back into her mouth. He began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face the way he'd fucked her pussy.

Jon grabbed Mel's legs, pulling them far back and wide open, not stopping until they were pressed flat against her sides. He lay his arms on them, weighting them down and spread as wide as possible, her ass lifted off the floor, her cheeks an open invitation. He bent his head and speared her asshole with his tongue, working it in deep, a while he pumped his cock into her mouth. He tongue fucked her tightest hole, wiggling his tongue deep into her rectum, her sphincter sucking him in deeper. The moans in her throat causing a delicious vibration along his tool.

He pulled his cock up and almost out of her mouth, and Mel placed a hand on one firm ass cheek, stopping him from driving back into her throat. She placed 3 fingers into her mouth, coating them with her saliva, feeling his hard shaft against them. She took her wet fingers up, and placed them against his asshole, twisting them into his tight cavern. She heard him grunt ass he slid his ass back onto her hand. Once all three fingers were wedged tight in his backdoor, he slid his stiff one back into her throat. He continued his assault on her mouth while she rammed her fingers into his anus.

Jon was in heaven, with his cock balls deep in Mel's hot mouth, and his ass filled with her hot fingers. He would pump straight down into her face, and pull back pushing himself hard onto her hand. She would wiggle her fingers around in his anal cavern, tickling his prostate, while she swallowed, her throat muscles convulsing along his shaft.

Removing his tongue from her ass, he replaced it with 2 of his fingers, pushing them deep into her bowels. His mouth returned to her pussy, where a new puddle of her juices lay pooled waiting for him to slurp them up. He covered her mound with his wide open mouth, sucking both sets of her smooth lips hard. He sucked them roughly, biting and twisting before releasing them and attacking her clit. He pinched it tightly between his lips, her hips bucking up, while adding a third finger to her hot ass.

Mel felt his fingers working over her asshole, and his mouth roughly abusing her sensitive pussy. Her orgasm came wrenching from her, her teeth clamping down on the hard cock impaled in her mouth, her hand slamming into Jon's tight ass. Her lower body quaked, bouncing up and down with the force of her tremors, a torrent of her cum squirting up out of her and onto Jon's face.

When he felt Mel bite down on his shaft, and her fingers ram deeply into his ass, Jon's own climax began to overtake him. Her tight walls gripped his fingers, and a geyser of her love juice came gushing out of her, dripping down his cheek and lips. He licked his lips, enjoying her flavor. He pumped his hips, once, twice, the third time being the charm, as his sperm erupted from him, coating her throat. She swallowed quickly, not wanting to lose one delicious drop of him.

They let their fingers slide slowly from each others backsides, and Jon pulled his softening prick from Mel's mouth. He let her legs drop back to the floor, and moved off of her. Turning to face her, he bent close to her, and she licked the rest of her cum from his face, before pulling his mouth to hers for a tired kiss. He grabbed the blanket, and covered them with it, laying his head on her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair, and he stroked the soft skin of her stomach.

When they had both recovered from their marathon sex session, they sat up, wrapped themselves back in the blanket, and shared some of the wine. Neither spoke as they watched the flames flicker. Time passed in silence, each alone with their thoughts.

Jon broke the tension first, "I still love you, will always love you. No one has ever touched me the way you do."

Mel let out a giggle, "That's only because you don't tell them you like your butt played with."

Jon pushed her playfully, "Ha, ha. That's not what I meant and you know it. Besides, how many of your lovers have you told about your little fetishes?"

"I haven't had any lovers, Jon. You were the last man I was intimate with. There has been no one since the divorce."

Jon looked over at her, "I haven't been with anyone either. Not since Jacy, anyway. When I lost you, she left. It was like the only reason she wanted to be with me was because she couldn't have me. Once I was available, she broke it off. I heard she was with Crawford now, helping wreck his marriage, too."

"I never stopped loving you either. I was willing to work on things until I found out about her. I just figured that you'd moved on from me. I know I wasn't always there for you the way I should have been, and for that I am truly sorry," Mel spoke in a low voice.

"NO! I'm the one who should be sorry. I knew how hard you were trying to get your business up and running. I was selfish. All I could think about were my needs and wants. If anyone is to blame for the way things turned out, it's me," Jon replied passionately.

"So what happens now?" Mel's voice barely a whisper.

At that, Jon leaned over to Mel and brushed his lips over hers. "Is it too late to try again? I mean, have I ruined things so completely that you can never forgive me?"

Mel reached for him, wrapping her arms around his torso, looking up into his eyes. "I want to try again. I want what we once had. I need you, I always have. Let's try. Can't we just try and love each other again?"

Jon kissed her hard, pulling him tightly to him. "Yes, I want that. I want it all with you. We can be good again, I believe that."

And with that decision made, they lay back down in front of the fire. Jon kissing Mel's lips tenderly, sliding his lips down her neck to bite her collarbone. He worked his way down her chest to her hardening nipples. He sucked one hard into his mouth while his hand squeezed her other breast, pinching that nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He slid his knee between her legs, bringing it up against her. He felt her wet pussy rub along his thigh.

Mel could feel his stiffening cock brush against her leg. His knee against her cunt sent ripples of pleasure coursing through her. He bit down hard on one nipple, and she shuddered under him. She spread her thighs farther apart, wanting him to fuck her hard again. Reaching down, she grabbed his hard prick, guiding it to her wet hole. She rubbed the head back and forth over her clit, sending shivers up and down her spine.

Jon grabbed Mel's ass cheeks in his hands, and brought it up off the floor, before pushing his throbbing dick against her hand. Mel slid his swollen head to her opening for him, and he drove his cock into her. She arched her back and bit her lip at the invasion. He didn't pull out of her, just thrust his hips, pushing his hard on deeper into her cavern. Her hot, wet hole making slight sucking sounds as he pounded her.

Mel grabbed his ass hard, digging her nails into the flesh of his butt cheeks, pulling him into the "V" of her thighs even tighter. He rammed his hot cock into her, harder and faster. Jon leaned over her, taking one tit deep into his mouth, feeling her hard nub at the back of his tongue, before letting it pop back out.

Mel wanted all of him. She wanted to feel everything he had to offer. "Fuck me in the ass, Jon. I need to feel your cock in my ass," she begged him, her voice raw with emotion.

He let his prick slip out of her wet pussy, her juices dripping out of her. He sat up, and grabbed her hips, flipping her onto her stomach. He reached under her, pulling her up to her knees. She lay with her arms and head flat on the floor, her ass up in the air, a deep arch in her back. Jon bent down behind her, and ran his tongue from the top of her ass down to her clit, tasting her. He slipped his tongue deep into her pussy, savoring their mixed flavors, before licking his way up to her tight asshole.

He wriggled his tongue all over her pink star, delving the tip into her anus. He worked her ass over, getting it loose for his hard cock. Mel moaned deep in her throat, and thrust her ass back. Jon grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide, watching her hole open for him. He pushed his tongue in deeper with each pass, before he finally had all of it up her back door, his nose pressed against the top of her cleft. He pulled his face back, and then pushed in. He fucked her ass with his pointed tongue, working it deep into her anus, flicking the tip deep in her bowels.

He loved her musky taste. She'd always given herself enemas during their marriage, but he'd thought it was a waste. He got so turned on by her flavor and her smell. His face was pressed tightly into her ass cheeks, his tongue as far up her rectum he could get it. He reached under her to rub her swollen clit. Over and over he flicked his fingers on her taut nub, feeling her muscles tighten as her climax neared. When he knew she was close, he slid a finger into her pussy.