Fireside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel's orgasm came bursting from her. She threw her head back and let out a scream. Her whole body shaking with the force. Jon felt her ass clenching his tongue, the muscles working his tongue out of her slippery back hole. And her drenched pussy clutched his finger. As she lay quivering on the floor, he sat up behind her. He put the knob of his dick right up to her asshole, and slid the head in. Even with all his spit, and his loosening of her hole, it was a very tight squeeze.

She felt him shove the head of his prick into her ass. It burned, the pain causing her to suck in her breath. She lay very still, trying to relax her muscles to allow him further access. She pushed out with her sphincter, letting him slide into her more. She felt his cock pulse as it slid deep into her bowels. She was impossibly full, almost uncomfortable. Just when she didn't think she could take anymore of his prick in her ass, she felt his balls tap against her pussy lips lightly.

He looked down to where their bodies were joined. Her ass stretched tightly around his cock. He let his finger run over her skin, feeling it taut around his girth. He pulled back, watching her skin pull back with his cock. He worked his tool slowly in and out of her straining hole, getting her accustomed to the feeling. When she began moving her ass in time with his thrusts, he knew she was ready.

She felt him fucking her anus slowly, working his cock in and out, his tight sac slapping her pussy. She spread her knees farther, feeling his hairy balls brush her clit with each inward stroke. She began rocking her hips back, urging him to go faster. And when he pulled all the way out to the head, and thrust back into her roughly, she let out a low growl, and yelled, "Oh yeah, fuck my ass hard!"

Jon reared back, and slammed his stiff prick deep into her anal canal. His hands grabbed her ass hard, digging his fingers into her delicate flesh, as he pounded his prick into her tight hole. Her bowels were hot in a way her pussy never was. Tight and dark and dirty, he rammed his pole into her naughtiest of places. He could feel his balls slapping against her sloppy, wet pussy, her moans telling him they were popping her clit. He leaned over her, still pounding her backdoor, and grabbed her tits. He pulled them roughly, twisting her nipples. He pushed himself back up, gripping her hips hard, pulling her ass back onto his cock.

She was spread as wide as he could get and still stay on her knees. Mel's ass felt like it was being torn apart. Jon's tool was buried deep in her rectum, and his sac was banging into her clit. She was getting close to cumming again. She pushed up onto her hands, and began slamming her ass back to meet Jon's thigh's.

Jon was pumping Mel's ass hard, harder than he ever had before, and she was loving it. She'd propped up and began pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts. He lifted one hand and smacked her full on one cheek, leaving a large, red hand print on her creamy skin. Again he slapped her ass hard, this time Mel yelling out, "Yeah, slap my ass. Spank me hard!"

He spanked her again, reaching up with his other hand to grab a handful of her hair. He yanked her head back every time he stroked into her ass, while spanking her ass until it was a bright red. They went on like this, fucking, pulling, spanking, until Mel broke. Her asshole tightened on Jon's prick painfully, her cunt quivering, she let out a howl and her climax tore through her body. She felt tingles from her scalp to her toes, and she couldn't seem to breath.

Jon felt Mel's ass grab his cock in a death grip, a grimace of agony crossing his face. He felt her plunge over the edge, and her anus loosened, the spasms rippling over his cock. His whole body shook, electric currents running down all his limbs, centering on his balls. A gusher of spunk came shooting from his prick to splatter her bowels with it's stickiness. A healthy grunt escaped his lips as he collapsed over her.

Mel's body dropped under Jon's weight, she hadn't the strength left to hold them up. He lay heavily on top of her, his breath ragged. She could feel his heart pounding against her back, it's irregular beat matching her own. He slid off of her, keeping one hand to lay on one pink ass cheek.

She rolled her head to look over at him only to see him looking back at her. With a determined look, he said to her, "I think we should get married again. I think we should definitely keep this place. And I think we should have kids, lots of them."

With a sly grin and a wink, Mel replied, "I think you just fucked the wrong hole if you were trying to make babies."

The End