Fireside Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a brief moment I wondered if he hated what I was forcing him to do. I wondered if he would be pissed at me when I finally (and I would have to) release him from the bed. Just as I finished that fleeting thought, I heard him moan in pleasure and I knew that not only would he not be pissed, he'd probably be eternally grateful for my services. As my pussy grinding became a slower motion, I looked down at this man's face again. I backed away and off his face, feeling my clit still in the clinches of spasms. The cool room air hit my hot and puffy lips, making the sticky cums dry quicker. I looked at this man and saw his face glazed with cum and pussy juice and knew I'd never see anything more sexy and lustful for as long as I lived. I smiled down at him and he smiled a bewildered and happy grin at me. I reached over and grabbed the keys to the cuffs and undid one hand. I then gave him the other key so he could unlock himself.

I walked over to the doorway, which led the marble bathroom, paused, and looked back at the man who was now free and standing with weak knees and motioned for him to join me. I turned the hot water on, peeled off my leather and stepped inside the spacious showers. Steam quickly enveloped me and filled the room. When he stepped inside, I could tell he had a resurgence of energy by the way he looked at me.

This man, who was still a stranger in spite of what just occurred, pushed me back onto the cold, marble bench inside the shower. Water was shooting out of the heads in every direction except toward me. The dark, wavy hair I noticed in the bar was now wet and curls were stuck to his temples and around his ears. I remember thinking how sexy that made him look. He stood before me and pushed my weakened legs apart. Without a word he pulled my legs toward him, positioning my ass on the edge of the bench. I looked up at him, knowing that it was I, this time, with the expression of surprise and slight fear on my face. He moved quickly and before I knew quite what was happening, his hand was thrusting inside my cunt! He was pushing and slamming my pussy with force and with each slam, I felt and heard the cum that was left inside me being forced deeper into me.

I thought I would surely pass out or hyperventilate at any second. Just then, I felt his hand, doubled into a fist, slam into my pussy and to my horror and ecstasy, I felt my cunt swallow his fist! I could not believe he was fucking me with his fist! My god, it hurt and it was complete heaven at the same time! Again and again I felt his fist slide out and then pound back into me. Finally, when I felt for sure I would die of pleasure, I felt his knuckles rub my G-spot. Just as I started to move with him, he slid his free hand back and slipped one.. two.. (?) fingers into my ass. He fucked me with his fingers slow and steady while he fist fucked my pussy and gave my G-spot a massage like it's never had! I felt my entire body quake and thrust and push into his slams and finally, with an earth-shaking force, I came. My entire body felt this orgasm. I was sure I would not be able to walk normally for weeks and even if I could, I was sure I'd be too weak to even try.

As I sat on the bench with the steam engulfing my naked body, I couldn't help but be amazed that I had gone through with all of this. I left the shower and sat in the Jacuzzi drinking chilled wine, listening to the piped in music and staring into the flames of the fireplace.

I don't know when he left. My guess is soon after he fucked me. I do know that he thoroughly enjoyed himself, on account he bent and kissed me slowly and passionately while I sat a weak and motionless lump on the marble benches in the shower.

I did chat with him a few more times in the chat rooms but we never brought up our night of sexual deviance. I think I prefer it that way. Looking back now, I'm sure I'd convince myself it was all a wild dream if it weren't for two things: 1- a sexy red leather outfit and 2- a shiny black wig.

Now, a year and a half later, I sit here typing this out for others to read and hopefully enjoy my experience as well. My husband is across the room on his own computer and smiles at me. I have always loved his thick dark wavy hair; especially when it's wet and it curls around his ears and temples. Once in a while, he'll go to our room and pull out an old box and from within, he'll grab a simple black wig and look at me with an evil smile. A fantasy left unspoken and mysterious can be relived over and over again. So, as I end this, I lift the wig to my head, tucking my blonde curls inside and prepare for a little true-life-fantasy!

12