Pt. 1 My Muse - Femodm Smut

Story Info
When Boss Ruins The Movie Night!
1.2k words
4.13
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FEMALE'S P.O.V~

The day was supposed to be special for both of us, but my boss decided to spoil it by assigning last-minute work that had to be completed by Monday. So, instead of enjoying the day together, I found myself working in my bedroom while my boyfriend was left in the hall, visibly disappointed.

He had planned for us to watch a Disney movie, but instead, he witnessed me pulling out my laptop at the beginning of the day. Seeing him walk away with a dejected expression fueled my frustration towards my boss.

Perhaps that's why my head started throbbing. What had been a minor headache suddenly intensified.

So, to alleviate it, I walked to the living room and asked my boyfriend where the medicines were.

Observing me rubbing my forehead with distress, he quickly got up from the couch, muted the TV, and inquired, "Medicine? What happened?" Concern quickly had taken its place on his delightful features, allowing me a feeling of great love.

"Don't worry. Just a slight headache," I tried reassuring, knowing the habit of him getting way too worried, taking a seat on the couch while he stood before me, his eyes distressed.

"You shouldn't be working so much," he remarked, expressing the worry that always surfaces whenever I experience even a minor discomfort.

"Darling, I'm okay. I just need some medicine," I tried reassuring him again and once again but I failed.

He rushed to the kitchen, without listening to my words that said, "Medicine is enough." But he did not listen at all and hurried to pour milk into the pan.

"Babe!" I boomed with loudness in my tone, prompting him to turn around and expose his stressed face and angry eyes. "You can only have medicine if you drink milk."

The rigidness in his tone and his expression made me adapt to the silence after I said. "Okay, as you say." I practically did not want to mess up with my angry boyfriend. He's scary when it comes to me and even I can't win against him when he's like that.

As he suggested, I drank the glass of milk and took the pill, swiftly falling asleep on my bed as he was caressing my hair, sitting by my side.

I awoke after just two hours of sleep, stretching on the bed while I scanned the room and quickly realized he wasn't beside me.

So, with a still hazy body and heavy steps, I walked towards the living, only to find it empty, except for the quiet clinking of utensils echoing.

I then followed the sounds to the kitchen, and discovered him in a black apron, cooking and humming to music in his earphones.

It was a view in which he shone his warmth upon me, without even realizing it, reminding me that I have the cutest boyfriend ever.

His cuteness prompted a smile on my face as I approached him to gently embrace his fuller body from behind.

My sudden hands quickly drove him astounded, free his ears from the earphones, and tilt his eyes back to catch me in his gaze, as I nuzzled my face into his strong back, savoring his intoxicating yet calming scent.

"You're awake?" He questioned, his tone fluctuating from the sudden surprise. "Did you sleep well?" he added, removing my hands from his chest to turn around and face me.

I nodded, as I relished the calm serenity over his face and sunk back into his body. "You look adorable when you wake up," He giggled, gently cupping my face in his palms to meet my eyes and radiate his warm affection to me.

MALE'S P.O.V~

"Thanks for always looking after me," she muttered, her tone still sleepy, and her eyes slightly puffy, while I felt relieved.

Her tough job and tight working hours already make me worry and on top of that, her boss is always giving her extra work.

Sometimes I feel like he wants her to be sick in bed or something. I don't understand it, seriously! I hate him!

She works way too hard and I wish to help in any form possible.

"I mean, isn't that what I'm here for?" I responded, observing her puffy eyes shift. She gently grasped my palms over her cheeks and pulled them away as she leaned closer to my face, and held my head in her hands, once again astounding me.

"What are you, my slut?" She whispered, her bold eyes radiating something I know very well, and swiftly pressed her lips against my neck.

As soon as her supple lips touched my skin, I gasped and clutched the counter behind me, feeling the tension in my body rise.

"Aren't I? You always say that in bed." I muttered bashfully, aware of my words and aware of her further actions as well.

"Trying to be funny?" She retorted with her dark tone onto my neck, suddenly puncturing my skin with her teeth.

"Did you find it funny?" I asked and caused her actions to halt for a moment before she hastily pushed me to sit on the counter beside the stove, and slipped her hands onto my waist, standing in between my legs.

"I found it sexy." Her tone was sensual yet serene, while my whole body was quivering, my eyes wide open as I fell into the quietness. "What, cat got your tongue?" She taunted, prompting my eyes to flutter away and my body to start becoming mild.

"Stop, you still need rest." I grabbed her shoulder and gently tried to get away, being stopped as she pulled me closer to her body.

She said nothing for a moment, just staring at my baffled self and suddenly returned to my neck, coaxing soft whimpers from my mouth.

"Stop, you still need rest." My tone quivered, my hazy eyes accepting her affection as my arms automatically moved around her neck. My rejection was not firm or trustworthy enough even for my ears.

I felt her two lips pause their sensual movements and move to my cheek for a brief tease, then progress beneath my lips.

She softly kissed my skin, as if she wanted me to yearn for her lips on mine. This continued with her now sucking and biting as well, probably a mark starting to occur on my skin.

But suddenly she withdrew, her red eyes locking with mine as her lips halted like a parched animal. The intense pause between us made me feel the tightness in my body rise to my chest, my heart thumping strongly.

And suddenly, she sealed her lips with mine, allowing my body a great shock and pleasure at the same time. It was as if I had suddenly gone underwater, my lungs filling with water, yet I loved every second of it.

She freed her tongue to explore my mouth, circling with my tongue, our saliva mixing, creating a perfect harmony along with her strong smooches.

The smacking sound of our lips continued as her hands slid like a cold snake from my shoulders to my covered chest, feeling my nipples through the two layers of clothing.

Abruptly, she parted her slippery lips from mine, leaving my mouth to release warm saliva with strong breaths, my mind in a whirl.

Baffled, I watched her quietly remove my shirt, letting the apron remain on my skin.

*****

END OF THE Part 1.

----Love, author! ❤️