Fireworks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flood ceased and her body relaxed to heaving and panting as she collapsed back onto the bed. When she came to she slid off the bed onto her knees and grabbed my ankles. Her hands reached up to the hem of my trunks and jerked at them violently until they slid out from under me nearly pulling me off the bed and knocking herself off balance in the process. She leaned forward and ran her fingernails down my chest as she closed in on the pulsing erection jutting out of my lap. She smiled and laughed a low, husky laugh as her tongue slithered out from between her lips. With her tongue full extended she leaned forward and slid it up from the base of my shaft to the tip parting her lips just enough to swab the pool of precum off my head. Then she pulled away and grabbed my wrists as she stood. “Not here,” she informed me with a grin.

She led me out through the darkened house. Realizing there were post-coital couples sprawled out and sleeping off a huge amount of over indulgence we snuck through the hallway to the sliding doors. Out on the netted deck she pointed to one of the plush deck chairs and commanded me to sit as she grabbed the cushion off another and threw it down in front of me. She kneeled down in front of me and descended onto my cock like a hawk hunting rabbits only to stop short right before it. She paused and smiled at me with her tongue protruding lewdly from her mouth and slowly began to lick my shaft coating it with saliva. Her hands massaged my balls and the sensation went from amazing to mind bending as the slickness from her mouth ran down and coated her hand. She started stroking my shaft as her mouth finally closed around the head of my cock, tongue whirling, causing me to shudder and gasp. She slid her lips slowly halfway down my cock, sucking and working her tongue across whatever she consumed. One hand leisurely stroked the remaining shaft while her other continued to caress my spit-slick sac.

Her head pulled back up and the hand on my shaft slid up my chest and tweaked my nipple but she had no intention of leaving any part of my cock unattended to. Her mouth slid farther and farther down my shaft until I felt her button nose pressed against my belly. My cock was fully engulfed by her throat and I felt her throat constrict around it, gently jerking me in ceaseless waves of downward strokes, her tongue slithered out from between her lips and lapped gently at my balls along with the supple and skilled hand still massaging them. When she noticed my breathing getting dangerously ragged and my balls tightening in her hand she slowly slid her lips back up my length and released me with a loud smacking pop. She smiled at the look of awe on my face and calmly asked “What? Did you think you were going to cum before you fucked me?”

She stood and I watched her shimmy back down towards the pool. It was like a replay of the afternoon except I got to see what everyone else got frantically horny wishing the could: her perfectly waxed pussy and tight garnets of nipples crowning two amazing breasts as she slowly submerged herself in the heated pool. She turned and looked at me still in my chair dumbstruck at the beauty I could never seem to get used to. “Don’t be shy, the water feels amazing.”

I snapped up out of the chair and bolted down trying not to dive in and wake up the house. I slipped into the pool and the water felt warm enough to be bathwater but still cool enough to parch the scorching summer heat. She leapt at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. Using the water for buoyancy was amazing as I was able to effortlessly lift her up and onto me. Once again we both shuddered as my cock slid into her not needing her hand to find its way. Her legs wrapped around my hips and she bounced against me. I could distinctly make out her clit and g spot as the rubbed against the back of my shaft. She bobbed up and down in the water and the disturbed water eddied against us, swirling and sucking around my balls and her pussy. Then sensation drove us both to the brink and she broke first. Biting down hard onto my shoulder her pussy contracted violently. Wave after wave of wrenching contractions clamped down on my cock and I exploded inside of her, the jerks of my orgasm and the forceful torrent of cum setting off a fresh set of rocking spasms in her that only intensified and elongated my climax.

My legs buckled and I dropped the both of us into the pool. The water didn’t allow us to drift off into the la-la land of afterglow. Instead it slapped us awake and showed us the benefits of being completely aware while we surged with endorphins after fucking each other’s brains out. W e laughed and thrashed about in the pool, wrestling and dunking ourselves before we realized we could wake the dead in the midst of the silence of our surroundings.

Groggy heads convened for breakfast the next morning on the deck and everyone stared at Sofie and I lazily curled up and smiling in a deck chair smoking cigarettes and drinking the coffee I had made. We had spent the whole night fucking like mad in the tepid water and didn’t give a shit that it was pretty easy to figure out that we were naked under the towels wrapped around us.

12