All Comments on 'First Anal'

by southerncaptain

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
First time......

Being in a magical place, hazel eyes locked with violet ones..to feel such passion... to hold on to such an awakening.. Tis a wonderful story Captain, hopefully we will see more of them...

RionRionover 19 years ago
Pleasure Unlimited

I loved this story, probably because lots of people I am curious about anal sex. The sexiness of the story was something else and I would really like to feel like that, the charactors that is. I wonder if a man feels like that, the first time. I may find out some time.

I will look out for more submissions.

Rion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot rushes

Oh yes, that is how it is.... or should be... slowly, adventurously opening onesself to a lover in a whole new way, feeling the fullness of him inside you... from slow and sensual to madly passionate, hard and driving...

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good show m8

i really liked ur story....im curious about anal myself. and im considering trying it. My Boyfriend has been wanting to do that for a while and havent let him...u might have opened up a new door for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Will always remember my first

I will always remember the first time I fucked a woman in the ass. She was a woman I was seeing after my divorce. She was the best! She allowed me to fuck her in the ass and it was great. The feeling of cuming in her ass was something I'll never forget.

My wife now loves assfucking and it's wonderful,but I'll never forget my first!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My Interst

I am a 44 yr old male, and this story makes me want to go out and have some young stud mount me and fill my insides with his full load. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bravo

I must say I loved the story never had sex at all my self but I find myself draw to first times in all sides so i know what would cause her pain. Once again thank you for the wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
boring

boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Good

Very well written. It is very close to my first anal experience of taking a young woman's anal cherry, I was 20 years older than she. The next day she took my anal cherry with her newly bought strap-on. Wow. We both loved giving and receiving.

desertbare3desertbare3almost 14 years ago
Damn HOT!

Loved your telling of the story, so graphic and so realistic, especially the description of the sensation of a cock being sucked in. It very much reminds me of the first anal cherry I took 40 years ago, a sweet 18 year old Catholic school girl...she loved it...

Thank you for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous