First and Second and More Loves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y'know I've got an older brother. And you know we aren't anywhere near as close as you two are. I can't imagine sex with him. It's too weird. He's never had much do with me and he's only three years older. But you two. You've always been a couple. You've always looked out for each other. You've always been each others bff. As adults, there's no reason for you not to extend your relationship. Except for kids. That could be a problem." Kim could see Sue was at least contemplating the idea. "And I'll admit to an ulterior motive. I've fallen in love with Andy. I'm not sure if it's just because he took my cherry, but as long as I've known you guys, he's treated me the same way he treats you. And I love you too. If you two are together, then I don't have to choose. I can have both of you completely."

The two girls had been whispering while Andy snored softly behind Sue. Sue heard his breathing change a bit as he slowly awoke. She wasn't sure how much he heard, but she felt his hand softly grasp her waist as Kim was talking. As if to reassure her. He made a low groaning sound, as if just waking, and snuggled up behind her. He reached over her and stroked Kim's arm and she got up on her elbow to look at him.

"Good morning, lover." She said. It still felt strange saying that. So right.

"Mmm." he said, caressing her face. Sue watched, then joined in as Kim gave her a soft kiss and said to her, "Good morning, lover." Andy gave Sue a squeeze from behind and said, "Good morning, lover." Sue wiggled her hips and pressed back. She felt Andy's hard rod pressing against her bum, and commented, "It looks like little Andy's up too.

"Who can blame a guy, with two sexy vixens like you in bed with me?"

Kim climbed over Sue and Andy, and after shoving them over, she nestled down beside him. The two girls took turns kissing him. They ran their hands up and down his torso. Kim moved down his body. She loved how strong his chest felt, so she kissed it. She ran her hands all over it sucking on his nipples, even biting them. She tugged on the hair with her teeth. She couldn't get enough of his hard body.

Sue kissed his lips and traced his mouth with her tongue. Her hand had found it's way to his underwear and she stroked his manhood through the soft cotton. She was amazed that, as well as she knew her brother, there were so many important things she was just learning.

Kim continued kissing her way down Andy's torso. She was following his treasure trail. The line of hair from his belly to his groin, and when she got to his underwear she found Sue's hand there. Kim started licking and sucking on Sue's fingers, while stroking her boyfriend's cock. She pulled his cock from his underwear and dropped her mouth on it in one swoop.

Andy groaned loudly, but the sound was muffled by Sue's mouth on his. He couldn't believe his fortune. Being in bed with two of the hottest girls he knew was fantastic. That one was his sister added to the excitement. Sure, she was forbidden fruit, but she was also the one person he trusted implicitly. He loved Kim, and their budding relationship was more than he could hope for. But she was still new. They didn't have a lifetime of shared experiences to build on. "Hmm," he thought. "What each girl doesn't have, the other girl does. I could get spoiled like this."

Sue interrupted his thoughts by joining Kim at his cock and taking turns with Kim sucking him off. Kim was enthusiastic, but unskilled. Sue was teaching her the finer points of fellatio, technique and control. Every time they sensed he was about to cum, they would whisper for a minute discussing the lesson, then switch. It was maddening. To add to it, each was caressing the other while they were waiting. They finally ended it with Sue stroking him vigorously while Kim sucked on just the tip. He exploded with a roar and the intensity almost made him black out.

Over in the van, John and Alyssa were just starting their own foreplay when they heard Andy's exultation. Alyssa looked at john, with his dick at her mouth, and said, "Well who do you think caused that? Our precious innocent slutty daughter, or her fine example of a saintly friend."

"God, I don't know. But I'd love to be a fly on that canvass."

"I bet you'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you?" She climbed up on the bed and pushed him back. She clambered over him and aligned her pussy with his cock. "I bet you'd like to feel her hot young pussy sliding down on you, surrounding your meat."

"Fuck yeah. Wait," suddenly wary. "Who do you mean?"

"You know who I mean, my brother. I mean that sexy daughter of ours." Riding him harder now, her hips thrusting back and forth with her hands on his chest. "I bet she is soooo sweet. That tight little ass of hers. Mmmm."

"No, Alice, as much as I want to, I can't ever. You remember how it got with Dad after you and he started." her hips slowed down. "I'm her Dad and I don't wanna change anything. I lose my position with her. Mmm, but her friend. I've been watching her grow up. Even if I never bang her, I can imagine what that'll be like, 'cause Andy is. And I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot more of her." With that Alice, or Alyssa, starting posting again, straight up and down on his dick. And in the background they heard the two girls having orgasms of their own. Two very distinct sounds.

An hour later John and Alyssa were sitting at the picnic table when Andy, Sue and Kim came out. Sue was in back again. The three, again, didn't realize the elders had got up before them. Andy helped Kim alight and gave her a kiss, Kim helped Sue alight and gave her a decidedly un-platonic kiss. They turned around and saw John and Alyssa sitting there eating breakfast. Andy was surprised again and stopped. The girls, who were actually both paying attention this time, stepped around him and walked to the table. They were holding hands, and Sue tried to pull her hand free, but Kim held on fiercely. They sat down and chatted and Andy went and got their cereal fixings from the food bin and cooler. Kim kept holding Sue's hand and stroking her arm. John looked at them once, but otherwise paid the gestures no mind.

Making their daily plans, they all decided to go on a long bike ride. There were some nice paved and crushed gravel trails around plus the two lane blacktops. They packed enough food for the day in their saddle bags, and filled up their water bottles. Andy and John had CamelBak water carriers on their backs. Stocked up and equipped with cameras and walkie-talkies, they set out.

After riding for 2 ½ hours they stopped for a snack. The riding was fairly easy up to this point, but they knew the next hour was going to be difficult. As they were eating, enjoying the quiet, John asked about Andy's girlfriend, Connie. Even though it was evident that Andy and Kim where now an item, Andy's dad was concerned about his behaviour.

"We're done, Dad. She flirts a lot, and that was OK to a certain extent, but she crossed the line with Terrence. I'm not sure where I stand with him, I'll figure that out when we get back. But Connie's behaviour wasn't right, and I'd told her so before."

"Well, I'm glad to see you and Kim are getting along so well then. Or hear, rather." he said with a laugh. "Excuse my crudity, but there's no better way to get over a break-up than with another pretty girl."

"She's not just a pretty girl, Dad. She's been hiding right under our noses all along, but she's perfect for me. We'll take it as slow as we can so we know for sure, but there is something special about her. Sue thinks so too."

Kim was blushing fiercely now as Sue agreed with her brother. "She is Dad. She's a sweetie. If Andy doesn't keep her," she said with a wink, "I may have to switch to the other team. She looks pretty good in her underwear, too.

Kim smacked Sue's arm and got up, "God, you two. You don't have to lay it on so thick. You've already got me." Then she joined in, "Alternate nights, anyways."

She gathered the group's refuse and placed it in the receptacle.

They all started riding again, silent with their thoughts and preparing for the upcoming effort. Soon they were into it and pedalling hard. Alyssa was the least experienced in the group and she started falling behind. Andy was in the lead with John trailing him. Sue and Kim silently agreed to lag behind to keep Alyssa company. After one particularly hard hill the girls stopped to rest. Sue radioed the guys to let them know they where OK.

Alyssa decided to fish a little. "So, you guys have known each other a long time, eh?"

Kim answered, "Yep. For centuries, it seems."

Sue answered also, 'Well, since grade school anyways. Grade 3 I think."

"Have you always been this close?"

Kim took this one, "No, sometimes one of us is a dumbass and we fall out for a bit. But we adore each other."

"Do you guys share boyfriends?"

Kim looked to Sue. She figured Sue knew Alyssa better and could more easily discern what Alyssa might really be after. "No, in fact this is Kim's first serious boyfriend. So we've never shared."

"It sounded like you were sharing this morning."

"I don't freakin think so!!" Sue exclaimed. "That's gross! I mean, I love him and all, but he's my brother!" Sue's response was as vehement as she could make it.

"That doesn't necessarily mean anything. A lot of young siblings get very close. And I'm certain I heard 2 girls this morning."

"How do you know we weren't doing it with each other?" Sue asked. She was getting worried.

"I don't know that. But I do know at least one of you were having sex with Andy, by the way the trailer was shaking. That's OK, though. I had sex with my brother. Many, many times. I adore him."

"Does Daddy know?"

"Oh yes. In fact it gives him a bit of a thrill."

"Really? That's ummm, weird." Said Sue. She tried to appear negative it, but she was curious.

"How so? When you're close, who loves you more than a brother? Who wants what's best for you? Who else can you trust so implicitly?"

"Well, that's all true. But to go farther. That would just feel wrong!"

Alyssa cupped Sue's face. Sue's panic was starting to show, but Alyssa wanted to allay her fears. "Sweetheart, don't fight it. I could tell as soon as you came out of the trailer this morning. He loves you. He loves Kim, but he loves you too. The same way. I could see he was torn who to sit with. And I can see you love him too. There's not enough love in the world. We shouldn't not love someone just because someone else says it's wrong. Just like I see it between you and Kim. I'm actually so fucking jealous of you three. So young, yet so open."

Sue was crying now, a jumble of emotions. Kim was sitting with her, her arm around her shoulder as Alyssa faced them.

"You three have a chance to shape your life the way you want. The future is wide open. I wish John and I'd been so brave, when I was your age."

"What do you mean, Dad? What's he got to do with this." Kim asked.

Alyssa, or Alice, realized she'd overstepped her bounds and balked. "You should ask him. He's got a secret or two. Everybody does. You guys ready to carry on now?"

The girls hopped on their bikes and rode to catch up. Their minds where elsewhere and they closed the distance quickly. When they got to the corner where they should meet the guys, John's headlight was lying on the shoulder of the road. They stopped and radioed John to see if everything was OK.

John replied that he'd remembered a nice place, and they were to turn left at the headlight and go approx 2 km to a farm road, then go down the road. The guys would be waiting there.

When the girls got there, the guys where sitting in shade beside a big tree. The girls got off their bikes and walked over to the guys.

"Okay, Dad. What's up?" Sue wondered.

"Well, Sweetie. I remember when your mother and I rode down here, 20 some years ago, just lazing around. At the time there was a wide spot at a bend in the river, just beyond those bushes. It's still there so I thought it'd be nice to go for a swim after that hard ride, if you guys want."

"Sounds tempting, but we don't have swimsuits."

"Well, I thought we could swim in our underwear."

"Dad, this isn't the 80's anymore. Some girl's don't always wear all their underwear."

"Crap! I forgot. Well, if you guys don't mind, Andy and I'll go for a little dip."

Alyssa said, "You guys go ahead. We'll wait here."

The guys wandered off and the girls settled back to enjoy the quiet.

After about 10 minutes Kim decided she would go anyways. "Fuck it. I'm going in."

She edged around the bushes and took her clothes off, except her panties. Steeling herself she raced around the bush and ran for the water. She needn't have bothered, because the guys where at the far end of the approximately 80 foot pool, intent on something else. They did notice when they heard her splash in the water, so they turned to see who's head would appear above the surface. When Kim's head appeared, Andy moved to join her. The water was about 4 ½ feet deep, so when they met Kim threw her arms and legs around Andy to give him a big kiss. She was more than a little surprised to feel his hard-on free against her panties and her legs on his bare ass.

"What's this?" she said, her eyes twinkling.

"Well, we figured you guys weren't coming so we decided to go nude. Keep our underwear dry."

"So what's this then," she continued, rubbing a finger over the head of his cock.

"Dad and I were talking and it got me a little excited."

"Mmhmm, and what were you talking about?" Rubbing her pussy against his cock wasn't helping.

"Ummm, you and Sue. Dad wanted to make sure I was using protection and, please don't be offended, he wanted to know if you were, ummm trampy, like Sue.

Kim backed off a bit, "Why exactly would your father ask that?"

"He's just concerned about safety. He knows Sue uses protection with her guys, but he doesn't know about you. I told him you were a virgin and he seemed shocked. And happy. We didn't say anymore, but I was thinking of us yesterday and got hard. And here you are."

Kim relaxed and floated in the water, "OK, I guess. Can't blame him for looking out for you."

Just then Sue and Alyssa came running around the corner, topless. Although Alyssa might as well have been naked, considering she was wearing a thong and it was white. Sue was wearing panties for the comfort, rather than a thong. They both jumped in the water at the same time. Alyssa swam over to John and assumed the same position that Andy and Kim had been in. Kim watched John and Alyssa and assumed they were going through the same discussion she and Andy just had. Sue swam over to the other two youngsters and said, "Hey kids. What's up?"

Kim dislodged herself, "Well, Alyssa is over there feeling up your Dad and asking him why he's naked."

Sue turned to Andy, "He's naked? Why is he naked? Are you naked?"

Andy affirmed that he was indeed naked, and went through the explanation again. Sue swam up to him and claimed the same position that Alyssa was in. She felt his hard cock and, thinking about what Alyssa had said, gave Andy a hard kiss.

Andy looked shocked, and he looked to Kim for guidance, but Kim was swimming over towards John and Alyssa, chatting. He said to Sue, "Do you think that's a good idea? What if Dad sees?"

"Daddy knows, dear brother. They figured it out." She kissed him again, grinding her pelvis against his rod.

John could indeed see his son and daughter and he looked at Kim to gauge her reaction to their display. She seemed nonchalant about it, but he lost his concentration when she walked near. She was chatting with Alyssa about underwear, not paying attention to him, and apparently unconcerned her perfect 34Bs were on display.

Alyssa reached down as if to adjust her underwear, but she pulled the thong aside and slid John's cock into her. John was speechless, and Alyssa audibly groaned, but Kim acted oblivious. There's no way Kim could not know what was going on as Alyssa gently rode John's cock. Kim looked over at Andy and Sue. She knew they were at least grinding, and possibly fucking also. She felt an uncontrollable urge to be naughty. The blood was pounding in her ears, and she could barely keep up the inane conversation that Alyssa was also struggling with. Kim, reached down to ostensibly feel Alyssa's underwear texture. Alyssa tried to stop her but she wasn't fast enough, when her fingers came into contact with John's cock. Finally they stopped the pretence of conversation and just stood there.

Sue didn't remove her hand, just tapped Alyssa's clit as her pussy came down repeatedly to John's pubic bone. John, knowing that this girl his daughter's age was deliberately touching his cock, went over the edge. He gave a few violent thrusts of his own and Kim's hand encircled his cock as he came. Alyssa also came, knowing what was happening and feeling the younger girls hand touch her pussy. She ground her clit against Kim's knuckles as she came, gasping.

Kim hugged them both as they held on to each other. "I love your children," she said to John. "And I'm going to marry them."

Kim left the two watching her swim away, and she swam up to Sue and Andy. As soon as she got there she felt their connection as they both looked at her in a daze, slowly pumping away. Kim kissed Andy deeply, her one hand cupping Sue's bottom, supporting her. Kim then kissed Sue and when she pulled back she said, "I'm done. I don't need to look anymore. I don't want to look anymore. Alyssa was right, I've found the two people I want to spend the rest of my life with, if you guys want the same. I want you both and I don't care who knows."

Andy cried out, "Oh God, yes. I never want to be apart from either one of you." He started pumping faster.

Sue was crying out with each thrust. She managed to get out, "Andy, I've always loved you more than a sister should. I don't care. I'm just glad I don't have to give you up. Kimmie, I love you too, baby. I've been enthralled ever since I met you."

John and Alyssa had quietly moved closer, and Andy exploded as he felt Alyssa's breasts against his back. Sue did too as she felt Andy's seed shoot into her. Her Dad moved up to support her from behind. He was erect again, and his erection poked against her as she came. As Andy and Sue settled down, John, Alyssa and Kim supported them. After a few minutes, John looked at Alyssa, nodded, and said to the kids, "We have to talk."

They all walked out of the creek and sat on some bare rocks.

Andy started, "Dad, I know what we are doing is wrong on so many levels. But I honestly don't think I can live without either one of these girls. My heart aches just thinking about them." Kim looked defiant, ready to fight for her man. Sue looked deflated thinking, no matter what happened she would lose one of her men, even after what Alyssa had said. They waited for John's response.

John was sitting facing them, his head down. They could see his cheeks glistening with tears. Alyssa looked at him and started to speak and he silenced her with a gesture. After a minute he started to speak with a shaky voice. "I love you two kids more than anything in this world."

Looking at Kim he said, "I can't really say I know you with any certainty, but you seem as fine a person I could want for either of my kids." She nodded agreement, and thanks.

"Now, do you kids really have any idea of the hurt you are facing? People will talk. If there is any semblance of proof, you will be shunned as deviants and perverts. People will equate you with pedophiles. The only friends you will have is each other, and sometimes that isn't enough. I don't want to rain on your parade, just because you are young and foolish and horny. I just want you to realize what you're up against. Have you discussed anything about your future?"