First and Second and More Loves Ch. 02

Story Info
An incestuous, polyamorous family grows.
10.7k words
4.7
56.7k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Andy woke with his usual morning hard on. He lay there stroking it, thinking about yesterday's events. He could hardly believe his luck. He'd had a crush on Kim for as long as he could remember, but she'd always seemed uninterested. Turns out she was more than a little interested. He pulled his cock through the hole in his shorts, feeling the elastic grab around the base like another hand. Stroking it, he didn't consider the sun, shining right through his screen, silhouetting his profile on the curtain beside his bed. He lay there thinking about Kim's ass. He hadn't had a chance to really explore her yet, and he was so looking forward to that. Kim and Sue had been quietly talking facing each other. They'd pulled the curtain aside a bit so they could see when Andy woke up. Sue was leaning on her elbow, facing Andy's side when Kim saw her mouth drop open.

"What? What do you see?" Kim asked, starting to roll over.

"Shhhh" Sue whispered in her ear before giving it a quick lick.

Kim looked over and watched the profile, feeling her nipples harden. She was now lying on her back, and Sue leaned down and took a crinkly nipple in her teeth. Kim hissed and held Sue's head to her, but she couldn't look away from the curtain.

Sue watched her brother stroke his cock. She knew he did it, of course, but she'd never actually caught him in action. She could feel her pussy responding to the image. Kim put her hand down and rested it on Sue's thigh. Sue reached over then and softly probed Kim's mound. They both stopped for a minute and took their panties off. For an added thrill they opened the curtain all the way. If anyone came in the door, they'd be able to see what the girls where doing, but the girls couldn't hear anyone moving outside. If Andy moved his curtain, he'd see for sure. They resumed their positions, and both started stroking each other's pelt. They could see Andy's hips reaching skyward, fucking the air as he rapidly approached orgasm. Sue leaned over and started whispering in Kim's ear.

"Oooo, look at that cock. It looks so hard and yummy. I bet you'd like to be over there sucking it right now, wouldn't you? I bet you'd like to have your head on the ground and your ass in the air. Feeling him slide in and out. It looks so good. Was it good baby? Did my brother's cock feel good inside your tight cunt."

Kim moaned, her body visibly jerking with the staccato cadence of Sue's words. She turned to Sue, "God yes. He felt great fucking me. I can't wait to feel him inside me again." She wildly kissed Sue.

"Was he big enough?" Sue asked, while they where both looking at his cock profile silhouetted the thin curtain.

"God yes! He felt fucking huge!" Sue's fingers were working their magic, her thumb lightly stroking Kim's clit.

"Was he thick enough?" Sue added another finger into Kim's pussy.

"Mm hmmm. He felt so good. I wondered why I never did it sooner, but I'm glad I waited for him. I love his cock, I want his cock. I need his cock."

Kim started to get up, but Sue held her down. "Sshhh, wait and watch."

Kim was whining, "But I want it. It feels so good. You should feel it." Kim's fingers started working on Sue's clit. She couldn't reach more than that and her dewy lips.

Sue had seen her brother naked several times, but she'd never thought of him sexually, but looking at the shadow of his cock now, as he was stroking it, made her pussy spasm.

Kim noticed her tremors and hissed, "Ooo, does that make you hot? Do you want to fuck your brother too? Maybe we could fuck him together." Their fingers were getting more frantic on each other, their hips thrusting.

Andy was at the brink. Thinking of exploring Kim more sent him over the edge. The girls heard him grunt and saw his hips thrust. They couldn't see his cum but they almost felt it.

Kim was thrashing and moaning, "Oh!Oh! Ooohhhhh fuuuck!" her fingers also a blur on Sue's pussy. As she was coming down they saw Andy's hand stir the come on his abdomen. Kim said, "Imagine Susie, him shooting that load in you, feeling his cum in you, running out of your tasty pussy." That did it for Sue, she squealed as she came and the girls watched in horror as Andy whipped the curtain back, but Sue couldn't stop. Her brother's eyes locked on her made it worse (better?) until she slumped down, spent. Andy closed the curtain and got dressed, trying to think for a minute while the girls recovered, but too shocked to think.

When the girls opened their curtain 20 minutes later Andy was sitting on the edge of his bed watching them. They'd pulled their tops and underwear back on but they still felt naked under his eyes as they climbed out and sat on their bed. They looked at each other, unsure how to proceed, when Andy got up and came over to them. Kneeling down, he put his arms around them both and hugged them tight. "Whatever happens, remember. I love you both."

The girls where a little hesitant, but they succumbed to the warmth that awaited them. Kim's soul was filled with love for this man that she'd barely known before yesterday. Sue's soul was filled with love for this man that she'd known all her life.

Andy continued, "We'll just take each day as it comes. For now, we should get up before Dad and Alyssa do."

They got themselves under control, then they all trooped out of the trailer. Sue was the last one out looking back into the trailer as she alighted. She ran into the back of Kim who had stopped for some reason. Sitting there in two lawn chairs where John and Alyssa. Andy continued on as if nothing happened. Kim had no choice but to follow him to the picnic table, lest she stand there like a dummy. Sue trailed along behind.

John said, "Well? Anybody care to enlighten me as to what the fuck was going on in there?"

"Uh, Dad." Sue started. John cut her off with a gesture, looking at Andy.

Andy said, a little nervous now, "Sorry Dad, we didn't realize anyone was awake."

Kim was looking down as John continued, "Your sister was in the trailer with you!"

"I checked before we started, Dad. She was asleep with her mp3 buds in. I didn't think she'd hear us."

"It's OK, Dad." Sue furnished. "I didn't hear much. I just caught the end of it and it didn't shock me. It's not like I'm totally innocent."

"Like I needed to hear that." John muttered. Louder he said, "We could hear it pretty good out here, too."

Kim was aghast; she buried her face in Andy's shirt. Andy responded by putting his arm around her protectively.

Andy apologised, "Sorry, Dad. We'll be quieter and more discreet. Sorry Alyssa"

Kim's voice was, muffled, "I'm sorry. Oh my god!"

Everybody had a chuckle at that, except Kim of course.

John got up, "OK kids, we're going 'antiquing'. Behave yourselves. We don't need any babies running around here."

"See ya Dad." Andy waved. "I'll be here with my harem."

Sue responded, "Harem? She's your harem. Apparently I'm your slave."

They all laughed and John and Alyssa took off. Two kilometres down the road John pulled into an empty campsite. As soon as he started to turn Alyssa was taking her seatbelt off and pulling her shorts off. She hopped in the back and John followed her, dropping his shorts.

"I'm so fucking wet," Alyssa proclaimed. "It sounded like all three of them at the end."

"I know they're our kids, but that sounded fucking amazing."

Alyssa sucked him for a minute to make sure he was wet, too. Then she scrambled around and stuck her ass in the air. "God, fuck me. Hard. I love being your slut. You can fuck me anywhere, anytime." His cock was pounding into her, and she was frigging her clit, She started grunting, "Uhn, uhn, uhn, Oh, John, honey. I'm gonna, cum on your cock. Fill me up Baby. Aaaaahhhhhh!" John obliged, grunting softly, feeling her pussy milk him dry. He slumped over her back for a second, then slowly composed himself. "'Kay, Alice, let's go spend some more money."

Andy, Sue and Kim behaved like normal teenagers. They biked to the beach and frolicked in the sand and water. Andy and Kim were a little bit intimate, but no extravagant public displays. Kim and Sue hugged and kissed when they shared a shower at the beach before lunch but just enough to keep them primed. They grabbed some burgers and shakes and sat down at a picnic table in the shade.

"So,' Andy started. "I don't know if you guys wanna share but, uh, how far do you guys actually go together?" He'd been dying to ask, ever since he saw his sister cumming in front of him, aided by his girlfriend.

"Whaddaya mean, Andy?" asked Sue, coyly.

"Well, this morning. That was so fuckin hot!"

Kim turned red with embarrassment. The lusty glow from this morning had dissipated and in the bright light of reality, she felt more than a little bit trampy.

Sue decided to bait her brother, "You mean to tell me Andrew, that seeing your sister naked turns you on?"

"Well, you are beautiful and..."

"You liked watching your sister having an orgasm?"

Unsure of himself now, "Uh, but it wasn't that light yet. I wasn't sure who it was."

Kim was sitting beside Andy. Sue got up from across the table and came and stood behind him. Resting her arms down the front of his torso, she said, "The sun was shining on us from right behind you, big brother. And I do mean big. We couldn't help watching you stroke your cock." Her nails where tantalizing his skin, stroking his chest and belly. "We got so horny we couldn't help ourselves. And you knew exactly who you were seeing when I came, thinking about how your cock would feel shooting inside me." She looked down and saw a big bulge in his trunks. "And I think you're thinking about that now."

Kim was grinning now. "I don't think he could handle you, girlfriend. An experienced slut like you, and a slut wannabe like me. We'd kill him."

Andy was getting his bearings back. "You ladies can throw everything you have at me, I'll keep you happy." He reached one hand over and started rubbing Kim's thigh. He reached the other hand down behind him and lightly stroked Sue's calf. Kim leaned in towards him and rubbed his chest, kissing his neck, then lips. Sue reached down and stroked his cock with her fingernails, through his swim trunks. He was so excited by what his sister was doing, he almost started to shoot. She felt his cock swell and grabbed it tightly, "You better hold it, big boy. You're gonna need it."

The two girls got up and left Andy sitting there in his obvious excitement. Before they walked away they gave each other a slow kiss, just to add to his torment, then they walked hand in hand down to the beach. It took Andy five minutes for his dick to soften before he could get up. They spent the next couple of hours alternating time on the beach and massaging in a lot of sunscreen with playing in the water with a lot of unseen groping.

Just before dinner they headed back to the trailer, then grabbed all their stuff for a shower and headed up to the shower building. Each shower had a separate door to the outside but there was only one empty, along with the family one. After a bit of discussion they decided to all share the family shower. It was big enough to fit all of them and had a toilet and sink in with it. Even though they'd been almost nude all afternoon, they were a little shy about stripping down all the way. Sue led the way with Kim right behind, but it took Andy a minute to gather the nerve to actually strip in front of his sister. With both girls watching keenly, he dropped his shorts to reveal his hard on.

Sue turned the water on and they all got wet, then backed out a bit to soap up. Sue grabbed the bar of soap from Kim and started on her. She made sure her brother was watching as she massaged the soap into Kim's breasts, pinching her tiny nipples. She stepped behind Kim and ran her hands from her breasts to her pubic hair. Andy soaped himself all up, paying special attention to his cock. Sue crooked her finger at him from behind Kim, gesturing him closer. Sue's fingers dipped lower, combing through her girlfriend's short, trimmed pubic hair. Kim spread her feet apart a bit more to give Sue some room to play and Andy walked up and started playing with Kim's breasts. They felt amazing to Andy, just hefty enough to feel the weight, but not too big. Kim threw her arms around his neck as he stepped closer and kissed her, his cock urgent against her belly. Sue reached between Kim's legs from behind and grabbed Andy's cock. She stroked it for a minute then bent it down so he could slide under Kim's pussy. Andy started thrusting his hips back and forth with the top of his cock rubbing between Kim's pussy lips. Every time he thrust forward Sue licked the tip as it protruded at the bottom of Kim's ass. Sue could feel her own juices starting to run like sap as she tasted her girlfriend's pussy along with her brother's pre cum. Sue wrapped her arms around Kim's waist and rubbed her clit and she and Andy could feel the girl getting ready to cum. She was hunching her hips in a shuddering irregular staccato motion, trying to get Andy's cock to slide into her pussy. To finish her off Sue spread her cheeks and licked Kim's ass hole. Kim screamed and came like gang busters, squeezed between Andy and Sue.

Sue stood up and held Kim with Andy holding her from the other side. Kim was panting and sobbing as she tried to regain her breath.

"Oh my fucking God, that was incredible." Sue exclaimed. She took Andy's face in her hands and kissed him warmly, caressing his tongue with hers. "Thank you, big boy."

Kim turned to face Sue and wrapped her arms around her. "And you. You dirty little slut, you keep surprising me." She leaned in and nipped at Sue's lips before plunging her tongue in her mouth for a quick kiss. "Thank you."

Kim took a deep breath and stepped away, "What about you two?" she asked.

Andy was gonna wait 'til he could be alone with Kim, but Kim insisted they had too long to wait. She sat down on the toilet to pee. Sue and Andy where unsure of what to do so they just stood there.

"Well, go on before we run out of hot water!" Kim urged.

The siblings looked at her dumbly, Andy's cock still rampant and Sue's nipples puffy with desire.

"Kiss." Kim gestured to them imperiously.

The siblings turned to each other and chastely kissed.

"That's it? I've seen more steam from an ice cream cone. Touch each other. You both want to."

Andy tried again, drawing Sue into his arms and giving her a real kiss. Sue started responding in kind, her arms going around her brother, Andy's hands found their way down to Sue's ass. They were both already on fire, so it didn't take much prodding for Sue to raise her leg and feel Andy's cock at her entrance. Biting his shoulder, Sue felt Andy's cock slowly invade her pussy. "I don't know if I can hold it." said Andy.

"Wait, please. I'm almost there." Sue implored. She pivoted her hips, feeling the top of Andy's penis sawing in her vagina at a particularly pleasurable angle.

Kim jumped up after finishing on the toilet and joined the other two. She stopped them and got Sue to turn around and bend over at the waist so Andy could slide his cock in from behind. Kim put her fingers underneath to stroke Sue's clit, and at the same time wet her fingers in her mouth and slowly stuck one in Sue's ass. Andy couldn't take it any more and began thrusting wildly. The cock hitting her G-spot along with the fingers on her clit and in her ass sent Sue over the top. With her pussy muscles clenching she ground back onto her brother's cock. She groaned out her ecstasy, unwilling to make too much noise and draw attention to themselves. For his part, Andy too was done. He thrust madly for a minute, then began spewing his load into his sister's grasping pussy. After they were both done cumming, all three stood there holding each other. They stood and enjoyed the water cascading over their young bodies before they washed up again and headed back to the trailer to start supper.

Andy and Sue were a little quiet. They were both aware that their relationship had changed irrevocably, and they were both worried that it might not be good in the long run. They had let a few days of fantasy and lust, overwhelm them. Kim didn't really notice at first, she was so happy. She chattered away as they prepared supper, doling out hugs and gropes liberally to each sibling. John and Alyssa pulled up just before supper was ready. Six o'clock had always been the dinner time for the Taylors. Whenever anyone was away, they knew what time to be home to eat fresh. Over supper and with everyone chattering and inspecting the older couple's purchases, Andy and Sue came out of their funk a bit.

They were getting ready for bed after the fire when Kim asked about the sleeping arrangements. Andy was on his side changing and, suddenly modest, the girls where behind their curtain. Sue had been thinking about that. The whole situation upset her a little because the rekindled friendship with Kim was not as it was before. Sue said, "Well, I think you should sleep with Andy. You're together now so it makes sense."

"You're right," agreed Kim. "It does make sense." She gave Sue a quick kiss on the lips. "Are you OK with that?"

Sue put on a stoic expression, "Yeah, I'm good."

Kim caught the hitch in Sue's breath as she turned away.

Kim went over to Andy's side and whipped open the curtain. "Watcha doin lover boy?"

"Waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"To see how tonight's gonna shake out."

"Well," Kim said. "I have an idea. Sue's kinda upset, and I think I know why. So I'm gonna sleep over there tonight. If you're awake in an hour, come on over. No sex tonight, 'cause I think Sue needs some reassurances from us."

With that Kim got up and went over to the other side. She pushed the curtain over and crawled in behind Sue and laid her arm across Sue's waist. "Hey gorgeous," she teased. "Come here often?" Sue hid her sniffles as she grabbed Kim's hand and held it. Kim, more serious now, said, "I changed my mind. I can sleep with him anytime now, but I wanted to sleep with my bestest friend tonight." Sue kissed Kim's hand and wiggled her butt into Kim's hips.

After several minutes of silence, Kim spoke up. "You wanna talk, girl?"

"Not tonight." Sue murmured quietly.

"OK, g'night sweetie." And Kim closed her eyes along with Sue. After the busy day they were asleep in minutes. A few hours later Andy woke up. Hearing nothing but crickets he went over to the other side of the trailer. He took a long time to crawl over the sleeping girls because he didn't want to wake them. When he was over, he snuggled into Sue and fell back asleep. Kim woke briefly to stroke his arm but fell asleep again quickly.

Sue was the first to wake in the morning. She was a little disoriented at first. Her best friend Kim was asleep right in front of her. It was so cute the way her mouth was open a little bit, drooling. Soon she became aware of a heavy weight across her waist. She looked down and saw a man's hand, and listening closely she heard his breathing behind her. She realized it was her brother and she felt a sense of relief. It seemed their relationship had changed, but at least he didn't seem reticent about the new paradigm. Sue dozed in and out for a while, until one time she woke and saw Kim looking at her.

Sue teared up and whispered, "Thank you. How did an innocent like you get to be so smart. This morning is perfect for me."

Kim teared up a bit too. "I'm just getting you back. I don't wanna lose my best friend. I just thought about, what if I was in your shoes and what would make me comfortable with what's happening?"

"Happened!" Sue returned. "It can't happen again."

"Why not? You both enjoyed yourselves, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah. That's the problem. We're brother and sister. We can't keep doing that, and it was too good for me to give up if I got hooked."

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers