All Comments on 'First Bi-Guy Experience'

by Resparvae

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
The reality exceeded the fantasy

That's a perfect closing statement for superb, but all too short, replay of a never-to-forget moment in any man's life. You captured the opportunity, the moment, and the emotions. You have a fine talent and make us proud - there are reasons some of us fantasize about the possibility this might happen one day ... for us. I for one (of I'm sure many to follow) am honored to read your words now, and for sure more later. Stay with us. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story

This is exactly the kind of first time experience I want. So very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow very nice

I wish I had a friend like that. I would love to have a first time with someone who could teach me to satisfy a man. Ima total man virgin and want to get up the nerve to try

rmac1rmac1over 7 years ago
dreaming of the day....

excellent story, would love to have an encounter with a man who would share himself with me on my first experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucked and swallowed my first cock and cum

Electrifying! I am straight, married 21 years. Keeping our sex life alive my wife and I stumbled upon, edging, prostate massage, cock straps and more. The porn we were learning from was often male solo and some bi. I got cock fever and my wife seemed to love the idea of me with a man. She was adamant that I explore alone at first. It took 3 months to finally find my acceptable cock. Last night I got it!

He was a bi male with experience. I came to his hotel room and was pleased to find a sane, clen professional. I was freshly showered and properly groomed. I was nervous as fuck but held my own. I asked him to shower. I told him that I would get hard for him while he did. I broke out the lube and was rock solid when he emerged. I asked that If he could be first. I did not want to loose my cum lust.

I oiled his cock an! Balls and gave a half decent worship session . He was at the edge of cumming before I had a chance to suck him. I gave his cock a minute to regain its composure. When it did, I was ready. I took him in my mouth as if I had done this a thousand times before. Like you, I sucked it as if it were my own. I sucked it so hard that I thought his balls would end up in my mouth. His moaning and movements spoke volumes to my ability. I felt the cock swell as it became ready to explode. I sucked harder as the cock slipped deep into my throat. It was all so fucking natural. The warm fluid that was his cum erupted into my mouth and down my throat. I felt every rushing pump of cum as it left his cock on into my mouth. At least 5-7 jets of this warm creamy goodness. I did not stop until it was draind and soft. I was so happy!

He returned the suck job . I had a few dry orgasms before he asked me to masturbate for him. Telling me to alert him so that he could swallow. I have stamina and he was sucking for nearly an hr. I began my jacking and releasd 2 globs of cum as I edged closer to my final orgasm. He lapped the cum from my smooth mid section and soon I was ready for his mouth. He engulfed me until I emptied my load. I was not finished. I took over again and had another cum producing orgasm. A trickle but still, another orgasm. I loved it.

I want to explore more. My only complaint is hair. I am now in search of a smooth man who is trimmed and shaved. I so want to try anal as prostate massage with my wife using her vibrator on me has given me anal orgasms. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bi cocksucker for life

First I'm 71 and have been sucking cock for close to 60 yrs more off than on but always ready when the opportunity struck.Started when I was about 11 or so and must have blown every boy in the neighborhood and love it especially overnight campouts with 3 or 4 other boys as I became their cum dump and loved it.I was drafted in the army at 19 and married on leave I could perform for women but after a while would always think of men and started wearing their clothes when they were out. next came bath houses in the pre aids gay community these places were wild could suck off as many cocks as you wanted,however I found buttfucking truly disgusting.Then I met my 2nd wife I don't know how but she knew and soon I found myself in panty hose a short skirt and wig being buttfucked almost daily I guess that gaydar is really true.She passed about 20 years ago Ive hooked up on and off and find the sub role my favorite and getting buttfucked my choice.Ive gone back to cruising and adult bookstores can the bath house be far behind.

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyover 2 years ago

Very nice story. Better that it is true!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Hot, but a bit short. On to part 2! I need to write more bi and gay stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous