All Comments on 'First Date'

by raiderh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very hot and sensuous

I love the fact that you didn't spend time providing exact dimensions other than B cup breasts and spent more of the story describing the senses. Too many writers provide exact penis size, weight of the woman, etc. and if some of those numbers are not what I like, I just stop reading cold. Keep writing as I really want to read when you finally enter her.

creepyrjcreepyrjalmost 13 years ago

Very well done keep it up

gravyruggravyrugalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done

A few niggling issues that could use editing, but overall very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Know what words mean, before you use them.

"My left hand innately reached for her ponytail" is just one of the egregious examples. I'm going to share this story with my friends -- it'll definitely make them laugh. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed your word choice...

First of all, the word innately is synonymous with the word instinctively, so I think it works. Writers are allowed to have creative license with their work and I think the writer was trying to imply that his feelings and actions felt so natural that he didn't even have to think about what he was doing. I find that to be very hot, and quite romantic. Riderh, I really enjoyed reading your story and I am looking forward to reading more in the future! You should ignore literotica snobs like the previous poster; a true critic will give you actual feedback that you can work with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous