First Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake4000
Jake4000
103 Followers

"Wow, kids, you're amazing!" Ann said.

"We came in to learn from you, if you don't mind." Ginny replied, as she wiped cum off her face with her finger, then ate licked it off her finger in satisfaction.

Ginny turned to Kevin and said, "Your cum tastes really good, lover."

Ginny turned back to Ann and said, "We figured you've seen us nude and intimate, and we really want to see just how its done by you. And to tell you the truth, we're both pretty impressed with the two of you! But first, tell us, when did you two get married?"

Ann blushed and said, "I didn't realize you were here to hear me yell that as your father made me cum. We're committed, you know -- and we will get a state certificate Monday. But, last night, before your father even put his cock into my pussy, while I laid nude beneath him, his cock hard and pressed to my lips between my thighs, he asked me to marry him right now. So, while we laid together, aroused in my bed, we said our vows to each other. Then, as a new bride, your father made me feel like a wife should in her husband's arms, for the very first time in my life."

"But what about your pregnancy? When did that happen?" Ginny asked, as she gently rubbed Kevin's soft dick. "Well, I mean I KNOW how that happens, but when did you get pregnant?" Ginny giggled.

"Your father made me pregnant last night, Ginny. We love children and want children. I told him I was fertile last night, and wanted children by him, and he said he wanted me to have his children. So, we purposely used no birth control, so I would get pregnant. And we decided not to use any birth control in the future either, so you'll be able to expect new brothers and sisters. We want a large family, if that's possible. And, as you guessed earlier, we made love many times last night before I came home, and each time he came inside of me! During one of our lovemakings, I felt the gentle tingle of your father's seed impregnating me. It was a warm, subtle feeling -- perhaps just a feeling a woman in love has when she's conceived a child with the man she loves. If you two don't mind, I'd like to keep the intimacy of our pregnancy to the four of us -- at least for a couple of months, just in case. We'd hoped you'd think I got pregnant on Monday night after the wedding."

"You did conceive on your wedding night, from the sounds of it." Kevin said. "And although Ginny and I aren't having kids yet, I know she's apprehensive about commitment. Not afraid of it, but afraid that she's giving herself without enough of mine. I am committed as Ginny's husband, and I'd like to marry Ginny tonight, if it's OK with you two. We can do the state thing later." "You could get married Monday with us, and then you won't have to sneak around the younger kids to sleep together." I replied. "But yes, exchange your vows together and become husband and wife here, right now, on the bed, if you'd like."

"And have a honeymoon Monday night?" Ginny said.

"You're welcome to celebrate as much of your honeymoon as you'd like with us in here. After all, we've already made love in front of each other at least once tonight, and we've really enjoyed watching the two of you in love, making love." Ann said with a smile.

"You've been awesome to watch, too, Ann. And you could give us pointers." Ginny replied. "I really didn't understand my squirting until I saw you do it, Ann. And I still can't get my man's cock down my throat like he deserves."

"And Ginny has offered her ass to me, but I really don't know how to do that so that I don't hurt her." Kevin said. "Have you two ever done that -- in the ass?"

"Yes." Ann and I said in unison.

"We'd be glad to show you how, Kevin. I think you'll enjoy being inside such a beautiful bottom as Ginny's." Ann replied. "And I think Ginny will really enjoy the feeling of being filled by her husband throughout your body. We'll gladly show you how it done. I know I'm already looking forward to Jake's cock -- and his seed - up my behind on Monday night."

I held Ann in my arms, my hands gently fondling her breasts and occasionally pinching her thick, hard nipples. Ginny and Kevin knelt next to each other on our bed before Ann and I. Kevin took Ginny's hands in his, until Ginny softly said, "Lover, I enjoy holding your hands, but you can be more intimate with my body as you say your vows, if you'd like. After all, I'm here before you, nude and open to you, full of your seed, and about to be your wife."

"Then please straddle my lap, Ginny." Kevin asked. "And put your hands on my manhood while I put my fingers in your womanhood. And once we're married, we'll consummate our union by uniting our bodies before our witnesses."

Ginny straddled Kevin's legs, her pussy a hand's length from his cock, her legs spread wide for her lover, and their parents, to see her shaved pussy. Kevin brushed, then lightly squeezed each of Ginny's small, hard nipples, then put two fingers from his right hand up her and his other hand on her small right breast. Ginny's right hand settled around Kevin's cock, as her left hand gently cupped his fertile balls. Ginny squeezed his cock once, and Kevin's fingers responded with pressure against her vaginal wall. They both smiled nervously.

"I, Kevin, take you, Ginny, to be my one and only wife for life -- my only lover, the only woman I've been in, the mother of all of my children, and my mate and helper. I'll always love you and treat you right, no matter what happens in life. My body is yours -- and as soon as you are ready to have children, my seed is yours too."

Ginny's eyes glassed over with tears, and she replied, "I, Ginny, take you, Kevin, to be my husband forever. In sickness and heath, for richer or poor, as long as we live. You shall be my only lover - the only man I've ever taken inside my body - the only man who's cum inside of me, and the only man who's made me pregnant. And the only man to give me children, forever. My entire body is yours to do with as you wish, to enjoy, and to make pregnant. I'm not on birth control, Kevin. I'm a wife now, and I'll still go to school while I bear your babies, if you'll only help me. I missed my last Depo shot because the clinic was closed, and I haven't been back to get it. I'd forgotten about it, not really thinking of birth control until tonight, and not really wanting it with my husband. I was too overwhelmed by our love to think about my period, but I did bleed starting about 2 weeks ago. And I've experienced the special tingling deep in my tummy just like your mom talked about -- as you finished your vows to me, Kevin. God knows you've given me enough seed tonight, lover! Kevin, just as we wed, your new wife has conceived our first baby! I hope you don't mind your mom and your wife both having babies together. I suspect we may even be pregnant together more than once" Ginny smiled as she said it.

"But what about our promise to our folks not to have children yet?" Kevin asked nervously.

"Kevin, lover, husband -- I can promise the moon, and mean it. But when a woman in love lies with her man, the man she intends to be her husband - her body wants to get pregnant by him -- and that's that. And I've taken your seed into my womb five times tonight."

Ginny then bent over and put her lips against his ear, "A LOT of your seed, lover. You're fucking amazing in the cum department!" -- Ginny whispered very quietly.

"And with everyone here, I think we can handle the babies between all of the family." Ann responded. "Ginny, Kevin -- we would never deny you -- a married couple -- having children any time. We were talking about the more casual relationship of dating and having kids, but your relationship has grown way beyond that into a lifelong marital commitment."

"Well, Ginny, what are we pregnant women waiting for? Let's mount our men!" Ann exclaimed.

The wives mounted their husbands, right next to each other, cowgirl style, each grinning as they enjoyed their men's hard, long cocks. Ginny watched Ann's movements again, copying her forward and backward thrusts to the delight of her g-spot, as her new husband timed his upward thrusts to meet Ginny's pace, in mirror of my movements beneath Ann. The women grabbed each other's hands as they came together, crying out in pleasure and joy as their pussies pulsated together on the hardened meat of their men until they made their men spray their sperm inside of them.

Afterwards, exhausted, Kevin asked, "So, what do we do until our honeymoon Monday night?"

"Practice." Ginny answered, as we all laughed together.

Jake4000
Jake4000
103 Followers
12