First Date Magic

Story Info
A lady tries online dating for the first time.
1.1k words
3.89
21.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going through the profiles, I sighed and wondered if any guys remotely attractive to me would message me. Gosh I haven't had sex for a long while, I thought, and sighed again. I didn't want to raise my hopes up for the online dating site. I had only made an account a few hours ago. Ugh really? Some perverted looking guy just messaged me if I wanted to fuck him. Block...and delete. Seriously he could go fuck himself.

Suddenly, I receive a new message in my inbox. He had responded to my profile; one of the things I wrote was that I thought magic shows were awesome. Many of the other messages were about really obvious things in my profile, like how I was in construction. You can imagine what messages I got relating to that. However, this guy's message was different. He wrote: "Magic shows are the best."

I quickly smiled, and I replied back.

"Oh yea? Which is better: a really cool card trick or a transformation trick?"

"Hard to say, but I'd go with the card trick."

"Haha, they're both pretty entertaining."

We messaged a few more times about some magic tricks we've seen. I was getting a good vibe from Tall_Dark_Glasses, and next thing I know, his message was asking if I wanted to meet him for a drink.

I don't know what came over me; I felt a connection I haven't felt before from a person I met online. His pictures weren't bad either. He looked friendly, sweet, and a bit sexy.

"Sure, let's do it. =)"

---------------------------------------------

We met over the weekend. Getting ready for the date, I was anxious. It was my first time meeting someone from online. I arrived at the bar early, and had a couple of moments to calm myself with deep breaths. Then I received a message from him letting me know that he was waiting out at the front of the entrance. As I walked over towards him from behind, I checked out his backside. Gosh, he was tall. Toned, and with a nice ass. His hair looked perfect for grabbing...

"Oh hey," Tall_Dark_Glasses greeted me.

"Hi." I proceeded to shake my hand with his, and it felt like he held my hand a bit longer than intended.

"My name is Shawn," he said in a melodious deep-toned voice. He smiled and looked at me.

"I'm Clarissa. Let's head inside."

So I walk in front of him, aware that my ass was most likely turning him on. It helped that I was wearing tight jeans with a pair of sexy black heels, but I made sure they weren't too tall. I didn't want to be falling and tripping over the stranger.

We ordered our drinks. Mmm, beer. I love it when men drink beer; my last ex wasn't fond of it too much. Shawn and I began conversing, and we had lots to talk about. Soon we were smiling, laughing, and generally having a good time. I could detect he was interested in me. A few times he forgot what he was saying, and had the slightest blush on his cheeks. I found it really cute, and a turn-on, because that meant that I was distracting him in a very positive way. When I excused myself to go to the bathroom, I could see how hot I looked in the mirror and that further turned me on. I wonder how turned on he was?

When I came back from the ladies' room, his head turned around, and he gave me a slow, smothering hot look at me. He looked at my eyes, and I felt an excited pulse in my southern region. He made me feel like I was on fire, and suddenly the bar was steaming.

"Wanna get out of here?" I asked.

"Sure, we can take a walk, breathe some fresh air."

He paid for our drinks, and as I was putting my leather jacket on, I felt another one of his hot stares on me. I was aroused.

We step out of Dave's Bar, and the cool air was a relief on my face. We walked together, silent, and he asks me if I wanted to check out his record collection. I agreed.

His condo was modern looking, filled with some interesting pieces of art. In the corner, he had a record player. He put one of the records on, some bluesy kind of music, and sat down on the couch beside me.

We looked at each other, and suddenly I was aware that I was lightly touching his knee. I began to stroke his inner thigh, and slightly turned my face upwards, giving him a coy look. I move in, and I barely kiss him. Then he leans forward again and gives me such a hot kiss that I feel it down to my toes.

"Mmm....," I moan.

I push my ready body to his chest, rubbing my breasts against him. His hand is on my waist, and the other on my ass. We make out intensely, our clothed bodies rubbing against each other's. It was a while I've had such a good conversation with the opposite sex, plus the making out, that I was so sexually aroused.

Eventually we stopped, and my hand brushed over his crotch. I felt his hard-on through his dark-washed jeans, and my lady parts were screaming with pleasure. I felt like a goddess then, in control.

I ride my ass on his erection, and at the same time, his hands are on my breasts. I can hear him slightly groaning, and it just makes me even hotter.

Next I turn around, unbutton his jeans, and start playing with his cock. I stroke it, and place my moist mouth around his tip. He lets out yet another sexy groan, and murmurs with delight. I love hearing men being satisfied.

My tongue licks his shaft up and down, and in circles on his tip. I suck him hard, and he gives me such an aroused look that it makes me wet in my pink laced thong.

Finally he comes in my mouth, and he says that I gave him the most satisfying blowjob ever. I respond that I know I'm the best, and I kiss him on the cheek. He asks me when he'll see me again, and I answer, I'm not sure, that depends if you can show me a magic trick next time.

He winks at me, and says, "You know it."

Before I know it, I'm on my way home, thinking, god, it's great to be single and wanted.