First Detention

Story Info
Innocent high school senior gets first detention.
2.8k words
4.05
63.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

In all my twelve-and-a-half years of schooling I'd never had detention. I was always the class good girl, something of a teachers pet, according to a number of my peers. At eighteen I was still a virgin, although not entirely ignorant of the ins and outs of sexual intimacy. Then one day, to my horror, I found myself with my name in the detention book, courtesy of what turned out to be a conspiracy by an evil-intentioned group of my peers who wanted to cause me a maximum amount of embarrassment. We had a new relief teacher who was a stickler for rules she'd laid down to the class on her first day, one of which was our eyes on her for the entire duration of the instruction period. Turning to talk with anyone behind was a capital offense, as far as she was concerned. When some small projectile stung my cheek I turned to remonstrate and this was enough cost me two hours' detention. Being a well behaved girl I didn't argue with my elders or betters.

I'd heard gossip around the school that some girls had escaped spending a full term of detention by having sex with the room's supervising teacher on that day. Being a virgin, that just wasn't an option, even if I'd wanted it to be, which I didn't. I'd rather suffer the indignity of a two hour punishment than be embarrassed by submitting to some groping old lecher smelling of drink and tobacco smoke.

As things transpired, it was Mr Ulrich who was on duty that day, a rather pleasant teacher who taught me social studies. He didn't smell bad, but of breath-freshener and hair conditioner.

"Ah, Miss Nash," he grinned. "What could you have done to deserve punishment. It seems hard to believe."

"I turned around in class and Mrs Gallop saw me."

"And why did you commit such a heinous crime, pray tell?"

"I think someone stung me with a pea-shooter, or something like that," I told him, indicating the still visible red mark on my face.

"Well I can't believe you'd have willfully disobeyed the Dragon-lady, so you can go home now," he chuckled.

"I wouldn't feel quite right about that, sir," I told him.

"Why not?"

"I'd feel like I was getting special treatment, something that others had not got. And if anyone saw me off early they'd know, then the whole school too."

"So what?"

"So I'd be embarrassed."

"Why?"

"Because everybody says there's a quid pro quo for getting out early from detention early and I don't want that kind of reputation, so it's best that I serve the full penalty."

"Do you believe it, about the sex I mean?"

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter, everyone else believes it."

He gave me a long, intense look.

"Did you engineer this situation to find out if the rumours were true?"

"No!" I told him adamantly.

"Well, in my experience a lot of girls do, for one reason or another. All the teachers have to be very careful about finding themselves alone with a female student. If a girl makes an allegation, true or not, it can damage a man's reputation permanently."

"Oh, I'd never do that, Sir," I assured him. "I wouldn't lie about anyone for any reason. I'd keep quiet rather than say anything bad about a person, anybody, even those I disliked."

"Well you're obviously as lovely a person as you've always seemed to me, but you shouldn't be so influenced by what your peers think about things."

"How do you mean?"

"Be your own person, have your own opinions and think for yourself rather than just following the herd and being confined to what's fashionable at the time. And don't just decide you don't like things because you haven't tried them yourself. Be curious and adventurous rather than avoiding situations, you'll find life so much more fun if you do."

"My mum's always warned me against taking risks, telling me that I should take the safety first option in all things. I suppose that's why I don't do anything much out of the ordinary."

"So how do you feel about those girls who do risk their reputations to do what pleases them, rather than keeping up the appearance of respectability? Is it contempt or do you envy their enterprise?"

I thought about this for a moment and realized I did envy those girls who had reputations as being sexually active, the girls who'd created my latest difficulty with their practical 'joke', then understood that I'd never have known the experience of detention without their having done that.

"The latter, I guess, to be honest about it," I blushed. "Not that I'd be inclined to emulate them. That's just not me and I really can't imagine myself going with any of the boys I know. I think I'd rather enter a convent, but I'll wait until I'm older to find someone more suitable to my taste and needs."

"Safety first, eh. No rushing into things," he chuckled and I felt slightly foolish.

I hesitated for a moment, uncertain about opening up to him about my true thoughts and doubts as to my sexual participation.

"I have no experience and I'm scared of embarrassing myself by not being able to go through with it at the crucial moment," I explained to him. "I'd just die, I know it."

"Well you'll have to hope you get to find that partner sooner rather than later, won't you?" he said with a teasing smile.

I held his gaze and gave him finger my best attempt at a coquettish look with a finger on my bottom lip.

"Please, Sir, would I be able to leave early today? I really need to do a chore, an errand for my sick mother. I wasn't expecting to be kept in."

"And you said you understood there is a quid pro quo for an early exit?"

"Yes, I must demonstrate that I'm able to do what I'm told by my teacher, absolutely, to the letter, I promise."

"Good girl," he grinned, putting his arm around my waist to lead me into the preparation room between the two classrooms.

My heart raced and my whole body tingled with anticipation of what I was soon to experience, although I was wondering whatever possessed me to allow myself to be swayed by his chat about my taking control of my life. However, I shrugged inwardly, it was too late to back out then and I was stuck with my decision, for better or for worse. It wasn't that I had any moral qualms over sex, just that the lack of acceptable partners had held me back as had fear of being labeled a slut or moll for having tried it with a local boy.

He closed the venetian blind and stood behind me and cupped my breasts in his hands, squeezing them delightfully.

"Oooh Mr Ulrich! What are you doing?" I asked mock-querulously.

"I'm feeling a pair of lovely, firm, young titties," he growled playfully, sliding his hands up under my shirt to expertly unfasten my bra and massage my bare breasts, thrilling me by gently pinching my swollen nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

One hand slid down my body, under my skirt and beneath my panty waistband to cover my furry muff. There was a pause in proceedings and I got the idea that he sought some response from me so I breathed "Yes" and wiggled my bum against his front, feeling the bulge there. I had no real knowledge of what a penis looked like, but it seemed to be awfully big by comparison with my little pussy.

A finger slid down my slit and back to find my clitty to press and circle it more pleasurably than I'd ever done to myself, causing my whole body to jerk and jump at the thrill, then into my sheath. After running it back and forth a few times he inserted a second, then a third. There was only slight discomfort as he spread his fingers, but then pleasure as he returned to an alternating regime of clit titillation and deep finger thrusting. It seemed that, given my pussy was able to accommodate a bunch of thick male fingers, I needed have few fears over the prospect of defloration.

He lifted me to seat my buttocks on the edge of the desk as he sat in the swivel chair and stripped my knickers down my legs and off over my feet. He pushed my legs apart and buried his face in my furry muff to stick his tongue inside my vagina, right inside, wiggling it about before withdrawing to titillate my clitty. I thought I'd faint with the most intense pleasure I'd ever experienced and within a minute or so I'd come, as extreme a sensation as I'd known, a cry of surprised delight escaping my lips.

"How was that, okay?" he smiled warmly.

"Oooh yes!" I sighed enthusiastically. "Unbelievable!"

He rolled back the chair to draw me down to kneel between his legs on the carpet.

"You want to get my penis out?" he murmured.

I unzipped his flies and pulled down the waist band of his jocks to let a rampant cock spring forth from the restraining garment. God, it looked huge by comparison with my small sex sheath and I couldn't imagine my stretching enough to accommodate it inside me.

"You like him?"

"He's very big," I responded.

"Not as big as you'd think when he's inside you," he chuckled. "Why don't you kiss him to show that you want to be his friend?"

I leaned forward to kiss the shiny pink knob.

"Now lick him," he told me.

I gingerly licked the knob and then, under his instruction, ran my tongue up the underside of his dick several times. He showed me how to lick and to suck his balls before taking his cock into my mouth. I couldn't get more of it than the knob between my lips, but I was able to suck and tongue it. His lower body smelled of masculine deodorant so I hadn't found the intimacy of my situation at all disagreeable, to the contrary in fact, and having someone as experienced as he to teach me would give so much more confidence in any future sexual exploration with younger guys.

He stood, drawing me up to stand face to face with him as he grasped both cheeks of my bottom and pulled my trembling body hard against his, feeling his hot, throbbing cock between our tightly pressing bellies. Instinctively I lifted my arms up around his neck and undulated my hips against his as he kissed me, lips closed at first, then thrusting an exploring tongue into my mouth to thrill me with the intimate feeling it generated in knowing it had earlier penetrated my pussy.

It was obvious to him by then that nothing would deter me from a full-on penile penetration that day.

"Are we ready to take the next step?" he asked gently.

I nodded vigourously. "More than ready," I told him.

We disentangled ourselves as he sat back in the chair and handed me a sachet containing a condom.

"Let's see what you learned in sex-ed," he grinned.

I rolled it down over his hard cock and looked at him for approval.

"Very professional," he told me. "Now lean over the table."

I did his bidding and rested my face on my forearm as he stood behind me to press his knob to my vulvar lips before it popped into me and his entire shaft slid slowly inside my tight sheath, his pubic curls tickling my pale, posterior cheeks.

"Oooh, God, it's right up to my bellybutton," I blurted excitedly, unable to contain myself.

"Yep," he agreed, "that's just about where it'd be. Can you actually feel it up there?"

"Yes, I'm sure I can."

"And you're happy about things?"

"Oooh yes, very," I sighed contentedly.

With that he began thrusting his hips to slide his well-lubricated sexual member in and out of my tight passion pouch, exciting me well beyond simple pleasure to a state of orgiastic abandonment. I tried to maintain my normal reserve, but it was impossible as I whooped and cried out and urged him to thrust harder as his taut belly slapped loudly against my flexing buttocks. Suddenly he withdrew from me entirely, turned me around and pushed me back to lie across the table and stood between my open legs. Pulling my hand to his wet dick he told me to show him where to go as he leant forward over my submissive form, but before I was able to provide much guidance he was back full length inside me again. I lifted my legs to encircle his waist because it felt comfortable and I felt I could contribute something to our shagging like that.

Leaning forward over me, he nibbled, licked and sucked my swollen nipples while slowly sliding his thick cock in and out of my drooling pussy. I used my legs to pull his hips to mine, finding that having my cunt positioned in that way actually heightened the erotic sensations I was experiencing, very aware of the wetness on my inner thighs as my love juices cooled in the air having the strange thought that it was a good thing my mater had put plenty of tissues in my backpack. What would she think of her well brought uo girl if she saw me in such an unladylike position, although that thought didn't make me feel at all guilty in my situation at that time.

He increased the cadence of his thrusting until he was pounding my nether regions noisily as I urged him on in a state of wild excitement until, in a total surprise to me, I came with an intensity I'd never experienced before. I lost control of my senses completely, moaning and crying as my body hotly tingled and convulsed with pure sensual bliss. I was only vaguely aware of his orgasm as he stiffened and crushed my tits in his strong hands, staying in that position, his full weight on me, until we both cooled and his flaccid tool slid from my pouch.

"How do you feel about sex now, Miss Nash?" he asked me. "I had the feeling that there was a degree of ambivalence on your part, before today's try at it, or did I misread you?"

"My ambivalence was to do with the prospect of my first experience with a guy from my cohort. I couldn't see how I might be able to find a much more experienced man to show me the ropes, so to speak. Whoever set me up seems to have done me a favour today. I do like sex and I'd like to do more, more often. "

"Me too," he chuckled. "I never thought I'd ever get the chance to have a sexual encounter with a teenage girl again, especially as pretty and with a great figure like yours, Sonia."

"But I thought..."

"Just urban myth, I assure you. I was truly surprised when you propositioned me. I've never done this before," he told me sincerely, "but being a red-blooded guy I wasn't going to let the opportunity slip."

"Oh," I blushed deeply. "How embarrassing."

"Don't beat yourself up about it, I had a wonderful time and hope you did too. If you'd like I can help you to further your sex education as long as remains between us and it's agreed that there are no strings attached. It's no more than a friends with benefits arrangement which ends when either of us enters a romantic relationship with another person."

I nodded my agreement. "Yes, I think that would suit me well for the rest of the year."

We shook on it and I went to the female shower-room to clean up before my walk home.

Denni Vaughn and Elvie Craig were hanging out at the corner shop opposite the gates when I emerged.

"Who didn't fuck Ulrich to get out early then?" taunted Denni and I smiled serenely to infuriate her as much as it usually did.

"Yeah, too goody-goody to know what's good for her," her friend added.

I smiled inwardly and said nothing.

My weekly "lessons" each Wednesday evening during the remainder of my final year at high school, my parents thought I was busy in the library, was wonderful and broadened my education to a considerable degree, giving me great confidence in my relationships with both sexes during my college years. It later transpired, after talking to two high-school classmates Phoebe and Cynthia, with whom I'd become close, that they'd been Ulrich's Tuesday and Thursday sex partners respectively, while I'd been his Wednesday girl.

We played the field at university, even occasionally doing escort work when our funds were short for holiday expenses and a decent wardrobe. Lessons at Peter Ulrich's home had been an invaluable adjunct to our overall education, we agreed, after graduation.

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers