All Comments on 'First Glory Ch. 02'

by Blewlew

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am rock hard from reading this; my first experience was very similar. The only difference was that it was a friend of mine that was also curious but I never knew it. I'll never forget finding out he was the one on the other side of the wall. Makes me want to taste a big cock right now just thinking about it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yummm

My mouth is watering as I lick my fingers of precum. I didn't want to jerk off to your story yet, but now I will. I love eating my cum, and I really want to suck a cock until it cums in my mouth. Maybe I'll stop by the ABS later. Thanks for the second installment. What is next for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Hot!

I hope your next part is cumming soon ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

It never happens like that. Guys know it s guy sucking their cock. They wish it was a woman, but its always a guy. Once the guy gets his nut, he just wants to get out of there before the other guys sees his face. I did once have a guy who asked to come into my booth with me. He wanted his balls sucked and I could not do that through the hole. He literally fucked my face. When he nutted he came all over my neck and face. He said I was much better than any girl he'd been with. Love the power I feel when sucking cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Look

I have sucked a few cocks and one of the things I really like is the look of utter satisfaction and gratitude on some guys faces after you have just swallowed there load of cum, its priceless. I have also seen looks of repulsion on some guys at that moment, I won,t go there. The former is much more enjoyable to write about, I now suck much more than i get sucked, it really gives me pleasure to know i can make someone else feel so good by nothing more than giving them a blowjob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous