First Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
140 Followers

"Are you ok?" Marie asked as she nibbled my ear again, obviously a little concerned.

"No, not really"

"Why?

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No" she was still kissing me, whispering softly "We have just had fantastic sex" she kissed me again "But that's all it was, why is it any different for her"

"It just is" I paused to think "I need to watch"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded

We both stood, she led me by the hand towards their bedroom, the door was half ajar, I leant against the frame and looked through the gap. The room was partially lit with a small lamp at the side of the bed. They where stood at the end of the large double bed, Anne had her back to Dave, nestled into him, they where both facing away from us, he was kissing her neck and stroking her body. I could see one hand on her right breast gently squeezing the nipple.

He steered her forwards towards the edge of the bed. Marie pulled me into the room and towards a large wicker chair in one corner, she urged me to sit down and she sat sideways across my lap. We had a side on view of the bed, which was bathed in the soft lamp light, they still never acknowledged us, I suppose it was possible they didn't know we were there, Anne was deep into a haze of alcohol and ecstasy. Watching him waft his hands over her gorgeous body, seeing the way she convulsed as he reached around to finger her pussy, pushing harder as she forced herself against his cock, my own prick did its best to betray my feelings. My heart was pounding, my brow was bathed in sweat, my stomach was still churning, but my cock was as hard as it had been all night, uncomfortably pressing against Maries bottom. She squirmed against me before lifting up slightly and pulling my cock between her legs, clamping her thighs around it so just the head was in view. She put her fingers to her lips and wet them with her tongue then reached down to stroke the underside of my exposed member, I let out a groan, it felt fantastic.

"That nice?" whispered Marie as she nuzzled my neck and face, I nodded silently in reply.

"Good, you just watch them"

I had never stopped watching them; my eyes were glued to the scene unfolding before me. Dave whispered something I couldn't catch into Anne's ear, she pulled away from him and climbed onto the bed on all fours, her face buried into the pillow and her bottom in the air, her head was turned towards us but her eyes remained closed. He climbed onto the bed beside her, lifted his fingers to his mouth to wet the tips before gently wafting them along the length of the folds of her very exposed pussy. I could hear her breathing deepen as her arousal increased and she put her hand against her right breast squeezing the nipple between her thumb and fore finger, she looked gorgeous and wonderfully sexy.

Dave moved behind her, his cock resting between the cheeks of her bottom, gently pushing against it. I could see the end of his cock appear and reappear as he moved against her, he was rubbing the underside against her pussy and she was pushing back against it.

Up until that point I do not think I had realised that it was actually going to happen, I also realised something that had already dawned on Marie, I wanted it to happen.

I had always loved to watch her, I watched her undress at night, I watched her in the shower, I watched her completely expose herself on the beach. I loved to see her casually expose parts of her body as if by accident, to men less fortunate than myself and I was watching now, my mouth so dry that I probably could not speak out to object anyway. She loved me to watch her, proud of her body and wanting to please me with it because she loved me. The events on this holiday all leading up to this moment, had been an extension of our love making and now as I watched Dave hold his cock in his hand, pressing against the entrance to her pussy, lightly probing and teasing, this was just another step. Anne's eyes opened to look at me with a slightly furrowed brow, probably a little concerned for me. Marie probably thinking along the same lines whispered to me.

"Ok?"

"Yes" I whispered in return, I was, I realised that thing s between us might never be quite the same, but was determined not to let it come between us.

"Then let her know"

I smiled and blew her a kiss, she smiled back, she knew.

Dave also knew, he pushed into her all the way; she gasped aloud and closed her eyes again

"Oh God!" I heard her quietly, then a bit louder "go on" .She was biting her lip and squeezing her nipple harder as he started to fuck her with increasing force.

I looked at Marie, she was still stroking my cock, more concerned for me than herself, I pulled her to me kissing her firmly on the mouth, our tongues dancing together.

I pulled away, "I would very much like to make love to you"

She smiled at me "good, I think I would very much like to let you"

I wanted to get onto the bed so we stood up, facing each other for a moment our lips locked before pulling her by the hand towards it, climbing on, we knelt at the side of them, facing each other still kissing, she was gently pulling on my cock.

"Lie down, I want to get on top," she whispered. I did as I was asked, willingly, I lay at the side of Anne and reached out to touch her. She responded by taking her hand from her breast and placing into mine. We held hands as Marie climbed across me, still holding my cock she pushed against her pussy. Anne's eyes now wide open watched my cock slide into Marie, she released my hand and reached across to touch me, sliding her hand down to where our bodies where joined together as if to confirm what she could see.

"God that looks so sexy" she said, to no one in particular, "I want to see" she then moved around to get a better view forcing Dave to pull out. Leaning forward still on all fours she kissed my chest and stomach working down my body then onto Marie's stomach and working up to her breasts, nuzzling into them, gently biting on her nipples, she reached down with her left hand to stroke Marie's clit. Dave was now knelt at the side of both of them, she reached for his cock and pulled it towards her bottom, he got the message and came around behind her again. Now almost alongside my head I had the most amazing close up of his cock being presented to her pussy before being pushed all the way in again, I stroked her bottom and the back of her thigh as he fucked into her.

Marie really started to hump against me, obviously close to orgasm, unsurprising considering the attention she was receiving from us both; Anne increased the pressure against her clit, probably sensing the oncoming climax. It was enough to completely push her over the edge; she shuddered to orgasm with Anne lightly caressing her clit until she stopped shaking. She reached down and held Anne's hand.

"Please, oh god, please stop, I can't stand it anymore, I'm too sensitive" she was still twitching slightly as she lifted up of my cock. I had not come yet, but badly needed to, Anne grasped my cock and presented it to Marie's mouth as she moved back and knelt between my thighs. They were taking it in turns to lick and suck me; Marie took hold of me with her left hand and held my balls with the other whilst they both licked the head. I was in heaven, particularly when Marie trailed a finger against my ass producing an approving groan as I spread my thighs a little wider. She removed the hand from my sac and licked the tip of her thumb, placing it against my ass, pushing it in slightly. That just about did it for me.

"Oh god, I'm coming" more to warn Marie, if she felt she needed to avoid a stream of cum. There wasn't really a need to, as I lay there staring at Dave's cock sliding into my wife and two sexy women taking it in turns to lick my cock, one of which had her thumb tickling my ass, I came for the second time that night, erupting onto both of them. Marie lifted her head and jacked me off onto both of her gorgeous breasts with Anne licking the head until I had stopped Cumming. It was like a domino effect, watching me come brought Anne to the edge and then some. She practically screamed out as the first of a series of convulsions swept through her, Dave continued to push into her as the multiple orgasm continued, Marie was holding Anne's head in her hands, kissing her face and whispering to her all the way through it. The concentration showed on Dave's face as he tried to hold off long enough, I could see his butt cheeks clench as he cried out and shot into her, he kept going a little after he came, long enough for her to stop trembling. She was resting her head on my stomach, breathing heavily and making tiny whimpering sounds, totally spent. Dave was leant forward placing soft kisses on her back, breathing as though he had run a four-minute mile, also totally spent. He pulled his now flaccid cock out, a stream of cum dripping from both of them onto the sheets and sat back against the headboard of the bed.

It was awkwardly quiet; Anne picked her head up and kissed Marie on the lips.

"I can't believe we just did that, you sure you've never done this before?"

"I swear " she looked Anne in the eyes and kissed her before saying "seriously, I would never have let Dave come in you if we had done this before" she paused for a second then with a huge grin "but I wouldn't mind doing it again, if it was like that"

"What about you?"

She shifted her gaze downwards, avoiding eye contact "I'm not sure" Marie looked at me, realising Anne needed reassurance, I knelt up to kiss her, I did not want to commit to anything until we had spoken privately

"It was fantastic, if you're ok about what happened, then I am more than ok."

"Sure?"

"Positive."

The End of This Bit

*

All my stories are based loosely on real life events.

If this chapter is well received, then I might write some more.

hanibal
hanibal
140 Followers