First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't seem to be anything to be mad about."

"Yeah I know that's why he's an asshole."

"I see." My hsuband gave me an odd look, a lot of odd looks were being given that day, might have set a world record or something.

I wandered around the yard some more. Did some more small talk, but had to go inside for a while. The heat was getting to me. As I suspected Kevin came in shortly after me.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not me you should apologize to."

"I know I apologized to Jennifer too, and her and Niki seem to be getting along wonderfully."

"That's good."

I took a sip of my beer, and then looked down at it in disgust. I hate the taste of beer but for some reason I have to remind myself how much I hate the taste of it every now and again. I got up and poured it out, "Dude! You just wasted a beer! That's against the law!"

I laughed, "Well the beer police can come cuff me then."

"You'd enjoy that wouldn't you?"

"You know it." I gave a teasing smile and searched in the fridge, finding a Zima, I happily opened it and took a drink, "Now that's better!"

I sat down at the table, and stared into my bottle, while Kevin stared at me. I felt a little uncomfortable around him just then, and made the excuse that I had to go to the bathroom.

I shut the bathroom door and wondered what I was going to do. I didn't really have to go. I looked in the mirror, fiddled with my hair and make-up a bit and as I reached the bathroom door, it opened and Kevin stepped in.

"What are you doing?"

"I knew you lied when you got up. You suck at lying."

"So. That wasn't an invite for you to follow me in here."

"I know. I took that upon myself."

"What do you want?"

"All I can think about is last night."

I looked at him, and I blushed, not something I do often so I was pretty surprised when I did and even brought my hands to my cheeks, just to make sure that nothing else was wrong with them.

"I see you've thought about it too."

"Can't deny it can I?"

He brought his lips to mine. I pulled back. "Kevin...we..."

This time he brought his finger to mine, "Shhh."

"No. We can't! There's people here, and they're going to start noticing we aren't out there."

"They probably already have."

"And you don't think that RJ or someone will come looking for us?"

"No, he's busy cooking, and everyone else is having a good time."

"No, we just can't!"

He said nothing more, but put his hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees. Before I could get back up he pulled out his cock. He brought it to my lips and I tightened them. He rubbed the tip of his cock on them. I felt his pre-cum begin to wet my lips, and moaned softly. He had found my weakness. I opened my mouth and took his cock deep into my throat. He moaned and smiled down at me as I looked up at him, his cock stuffed in my mouth. He began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt my juices begin to slide down my thighs.

He didn't stay in my mouth very long. He brought me back up and turned me around, bending me over the counter, he plunged his cock deep and hard into my dripping cunt. I bit my finger to reduce the sound of my passionate scream. He fucked me with hard short stabs, and it wasn't long before I began to cum. After my orgasm, he whipped me back around and brought me again to my knees. He shoved his cock into my mouth, and I moaned loudly as I felt the first squirts of his cum go down my throat. I swallowed every drop of his seed, and afterwards he helped me back up.

"I bet no one missed us."

I turned back around and ran my fingers through my hair, "we'll see about that."

Kevin went outside first, I downed the rest of my Zima then headed back out. My husband came up to me, gave me a hard look, and then smiled. "Looks like you just got fucked."

"What if I had?"

"I'd say bravo, just leave enough energy for me."

"I could go all night."

"I know you could." He kissed me on the cheek then went back to the grill. Kevin had been close enough to hear us and he looked at me, his eyes bugged out, his mouth opened. There were parts of my life that I had left out when getting to know Kevin again. Like the part that my husband and I fucked other people, just usually we were together when things like that happened. I gave a little smile to Kevin and shrugged my shoulders.

As the party began to die down, Kevin and Jennifer were the first to leave. I gave Jennifer a hug and told her it was nice to have met her. She said the same. I turned to Kevin, hugged him, kissed him on the cheek, and told him that I wanted to talk to him soon.

During the middle of the week Kevin and I met again. I had decided that I couldn't go on with the affair because I had seen Sunday how miserable Jennifer had been, and I couldn't bring myself to make such and innocent looking girl that miserable.

"Kevin, we have to stop the fucking."

"You say it as though we've been doing it for years."

"Probably because we would if we kept going on."

"Why? Don't you like it?" He brought his hand to my leg and started up. I shooed it away.

"It's what I've dreamt about for years. But I saw how sad Jennifer looked, and I can't break the heart of your finance."

"But you wouldn't. I would."

"I'd be the cause of it. And anyway Kevin. I'm not single either. I'm not sure when you forgot that I'm married to RJ."

"I haven't forgotten. I just try not to think about it."

"Well you have to."

I saw anger come into his face, "Whatever."

"Don't be angry Kevin. We both have to be reasonable."

"I know."

"Then why are you angry?"

"This is all I've ever wanted."

"Well, we both got a taste of it and now we must do what's right."

"We can still see each other though can't we?"

"I don't see why not. We are still friends. We just can't fuck anymore."

"That'll be hard."

"I know. But it's got to be done."

"Fine." He pouted like a little boy. I brought my hand to his cheek. He grabbed hold of it and kissed it. His lips proceeded up my arm. "Kevin! What did we just agree on!"

"One more time. Just one more time and then that's it."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"I do."

His lips came up to my neck and he kissed it gently. I was about to kick myself in the ass because I wasn't stopping it. I let his lips trail up my neck then down to my chest. He grabbed my tits and kissed them over my shirt. I sighed and my hands went to the back of his head. His hands dropped down and lifted my shirt, I moved my arms so that he could take it off. He unclasped my bra, and I moaned as I felt his tongue flick across my hardened nipples. His hand dropped down to his pants, and he swiftly took them off. He sat me on his lap, lifting my skirt up to my waist. My head rolled back as I once again felt his cock enter my pussy. I rocked back and forth on his manhood as his lips stayed on my breast. His hands dropped down to my ass, and he began to lift me up and down on his cock. I heard him moan, as my cunt gripped his dick in my first orgasm. He let me finish, then grabbed my waist and turned me over. He was on his knees, his hands on my hips, holding them tightly as he thrust his cock deep into me. He turned me over once more, positioning me on my hands and knees. He rocked me back and forth on his cock hard, I moaned, loving the feel of his balls slapping against my clit as he fucked me. He grabbed my hips even tighter as he began to cum, filling me once more with his seed.

I turned over once he had finished and he fell on top of me kissing my lips, cheeks, and forehead. "That was it, I promise. If you think it's best we won't do it anymore. But I had to feel you one more time."

I nodded and kissed him gently. He kept to his word. That was the last time we ever had sexual relations with each other. Though we still enjoy the occasion teasing touch, or teasing word, that's as far as it goes, and we've decided that we are better off this way.