First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Ted," I called out, "that feels amazing. Yes, that's it, stick your tongue in my pussy. Oh my, that feels so good." God, I thought, I'm going to cum again. And all I could think about was how I wanted to feel his hard, stiff cock inside me. Now.

"Oh God, you're so good at that," I said breathlessly, "but I want you to fuck me now. I want you to fuck me with your stiff, hard cock, just as deep and hard as you can."

And with that, I stood up, took him by the hand and led him into my bedroom, where I immediately began removing what remaining pieces of clothing I had on as he watched me with an intense stare. When I sat down on my bed and motioned for him to join me, he walked toward me as he started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants, still looking at me intently. Then taking out his cock, he started stroking it as pre-cum seeped out of its head. Seeing this amazing sight, I couldn't help but reach out and grab his cock, pulling it and him toward me. As he stood there, I started licking and sucking on his hard, stiff cock, sticking it way down in my throat. Looking at him, I watched as his eyes became glazed over, opening and closing as he started gasping and moaning, obviously enjoying what was happening.

Stroking his hard cock with one hand, I held his balls with the other hand as I started licking his balls, taking each one into my mouth and sucking on them, first individually and then together. Hearing him moan and tell me how good it felt made me even more turned on. Then, as I took his cock into my mouth again and stuck it way down in my throat, I began rubbing his balls with one hand and playing with myself with the other. I was so wet now, and as I pushed my fingers in and out of my hot pussy, it made gushing noises. As I continued playing with myself and stroking his cock at the same time, I looked up at him and watched his face as I stroked his cock wildly, and then licked the tip, tasting his pre-cum.

After a few more seconds, he said, almost breathlessly, "Let me take off my pants and get on the bed with you."

Pulling away, I watched as he took off his pants and briefs. As he stood there, completely naked, I looked intently again at his penis, so hard and erect, and turning me on so much. Then gazing at him, I smiled and motioned to him to join me in bed. As he got on the bed and laid down, I began sucking on his cock again, placing myself so that my pussy was in line with his mouth. As I stuck his cock down deep in my throat, I felt him start playing with my pussy, first gently rubbing my clit and then putting a finger in my cunt.

Gasping, I paused and said, "Oh my God, that feels so good," reveling in the amazing erotic sensations that were surging through my body as they increased and intensified with each moment of his hand. And with each lick, each probe of his tongue into my cunt, my voice became louder and louder as I felt more and more turned on. I kept sucking on his cock, pushing it deeper into my throat as I savored the way this new man was making me feel. Watching the intensity with which he was sucking on my pussy was such an incredible turn-on. I could feel myself starting to cum, and as my eyes started to roll back in my head, I began to yell out, "Oh God, I'm cumming... I'm cumming."

Then as my orgasm started to reach its peak, I got on my hands and knees and got on top of him. Sitting upright and positioning myself so that my pussy was in line with his cock, I lowered myself onto his hard penis, gasping as I felt it slide inside of me. As I began to gyrate on top of him, I called out saying, "Oh, baby, that feels so good. Does it feel good to have your cock inside my wet, hot pussy?"

Looking at me intently, he replied excitedly, "Oh yes, it feels amazing, just incredible," as I squeezed my cunt around his penis, raising and lowering myself over and over again. Then leaning forward, I dangled my tits in his face and said, "Suck on my nipples while I ride your hard cock." And, of course, he obliged, immediately grabbing my tits and beginning to suck and lick on my tits and nipples, sending electrifying charges throughout my body.

"Oh yes, that's it, suck on my nipples," I said, moaning and groaning with every movement he made. Gyrating there on top of him, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to another orgasm. And then I started to cum again in a flood of pleasure so intense that I could barely breathe as I felt a wave of carnal sensations crashing over me.

"Wow, you're multi-orgasmic," Tim observed in a very awed tone.

"Yes, I can cum over and over again," I replied, and then added, "with the right person."

As I continued to cum, he held me in his arms and flipped me over, and kneeling over me, he started stroking his cock wildly. Watching him do this as he towered over me, I started squeezing my nipples, pinching and pulling on them.

"Oh yeah, squeeze your nipples just like that... you are so sexy," he called out as he continued stroking his cock. As he leaned forward, he pushed his cock inside my wet pussy - and then he pulled it out, waited a second, and then pushed it back in hard and deeper.

"How does that feel, baby? Does it feel good?" he asked as he thrust his cock inside me again.

As I gasped and moaned, I managed to say, "Please don't stop. That feels so good," as I grabbed his ass and squeezed it as he thrust his cock inside me again and then starting pumping me hard and deep. Watching his face and looking in his eyes as he pumped me over and over again, I saw his eyes close and then open wide as he called out, "Oh God, I'm cumming." Then as Ted moaned and groaned loudly, he started shooting his cum inside me.

As I felt his cock explode inside me, I started to cum again, feeling his cock pulsating and throbbing inside my wet, hot cunt. As my orgasm started to build, I screamed out loudly, "Oh Ted, I'm cumming again," as I felt my pussy begin to contract again, sending waves of amazing sensations sweeping over me.

"You just keep cumming and cumming, don't you?" Ted said, watching me as my orgasm flowed over me. And then, as my orgasm began to subside, I collapsed in his arms, and we both laid there, exhausted and sexually satisfied.

I laid there in Ted's arms for quite a while before he finally said, "Wow, Diane, that was amazing. I wasn't expecting all this tonight."

Laughing lightly, I replied, "Oh, sorry - you're just too sexy to resist."

"Oh, don't be sorry," Ted said. "This has been an amazing evening."

"Yes, it has," I said, as I closed my eyes and fell asleep in this incredibly sexy man's arms.

12