Under the Table

Story Info
A couple girls take care of business under the table.
2.1k words
4.58
22.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fancy, isn't it?" Autumn half-whispered to Luna as they both slid into the curved, dimly lit booth, slipping their legs under the black velvet tablecloth. Hands clasped tightly in her lap, unconsciously making herself as small as possible, she hesitantly adds, "You sure we're in the right place?"

"Yep, it's right," Luna replied in her usual monotone flavored with a distinct hint of cockiness. The way she sat spread her arms and legs about as far out as possible, her fake leather jacket falling open to fully reveal her faded, dark band tee about a size too tight. "Relax, we can afford to splurge sometimes. Call it girls' night."

A small smile crept onto Autumn's face as she stifled a chuckle. "You say it's 'girls' night' every time we do anything!" she says, her whisper abandoned to match Luna.

"And am I wrong?" It isn't even that fancy, anyway. They just want you to think it is. Like this tablecloth- are you kidding me?- it's pitch black and mostly lit by one god damn candle, and I'm supposed to think it's clean? Hell no, this baby's covered in every stain you can imagine. Twice over."

"Shh-Sh! Waitress!" Autumn sharply warned before assuming a supposedly "natural" position as a blonde woman in a simple dress shirt and black pants approached.

"Hi, my name is Jennifer, I'll be your waitress today." She leaned over the table to hand the two menus, giving them a great view of her breasts, which looked like at any given moment they were about to break free from the buttoned shirt that's probably not quite her size. As both of the girl's eyes flit to her clearly visible nipples, she asks, "What would you like for drinks?"

"Some wine for me, thanks." Luna ordered.

"And, u-uh, I'll take some, uh... Milk, please." Autumn added, reddening a little.

Writing in her notebook, Jennifer said "...Okay...! I'll be out with that shortly."

As she walked away, Luna leaned in. "Milk? Really?" She teased, shiny black lips curved into a grin.

Hiding her face on the table with her sweater sleeves, a muffled Autumn said, "It was the first thing I could think of!"

Leaning back in her seat with a widening grin, Luna replied "Hey, can't blame you there. I was thinking a bit about milk there, myself. Did you see her...?"

Lifting her head to reveal even redder cheeks, a flustered Autumn retaliated, "Yes, I did, but I was *respectfully* trying /not/ to look."

"Woah there, girl- your sheltered is showing again. Nothing wrong with admiring another woman's bomb ass tits. Just don't be a fuckin' creep about it."

"...Plus, I don't think she was wearing a bra." Luna tacked on, playfully whispering in Autumn's ear.

"And you said to /not/ be a creep?" Autumn said, raising an eyebrow and suppressing a smile.

"Oh, fuck off," Luna groaned, grin not wavering, but morphing into a smirk.

Autumn knew that sly look anywhere. After Luna scooted closer so that one of her arms was around her rather than loosely behind her, Autumn was certain what she wanted.

"Here??" Autumn breathed. Ever since they met as roommates freshman year of college, it's always been sort of an unspoken "friends with benefits" situation- but they've never done anything like this.

"Yep. Right here, right now, baby." Luna grabbed Autumn's hand and yanked it under the tablecloth. "Look what she did to me," she murmured, guiding Autumn's hand to caress the raging erection straining against her skinny jeans.

Turning to face Autumn, Luna gave her best puppy dog eyes and pleaded in her pouty-voice, "How am I supposed to enjoy my meal with this?"

"Ugh! Fine. But only a..." She lowered her voice to a whisper, "...handjob."

"Hah! Easy." Luna brushed the dyed streak of hair out of her face and settled even deeper into her seat.

Starting more timidly than usual, Autumn first felt up and down the entire length of the shaft with her fingertips, before slowing to a stop at the head and giving it a good squeeze, making Luna exhale with pleasure. She squeezed several more times, each starting a little lower and moving back up.

Then, Autumn's fingers drifted up and away, gliding up the track before pinching the zipper and gently pulling it down. Moving back upward, her fingers found the button. Her other hand joining the fun, too, they both worked to undo it. As she did all of this, her eyes remained closed and her lips parted- her mind working just as sensually as her hands.

But her focus was briefly broken when she opened her eyes and said, "Lift your ass." Luna obeying, Autumn reached over, getting her fingers under both her jeans and underwear. Then, in one swift motion, they're both yanked down to her thighs. Caught somewhat off-guard by the sudden disrobing and release of her twitching, hard cock, Luna slowly lowered herself back into her seat, this time her being the one worried that they're in public. Glancing around, it doesn't look like anyone-

"Oh shit," Luna swears to herself as Jennifer comes with the drinks. She was so close, she definitely saw, but did she... see?

"...Alllright, here's your drinks," She says, placing the milk and wine in front of them, respectively. "Is everything alright over here?"

"Yes, fine." Autumn replies cooly. She always did seem to... swap modes, once you got her going.

A nervous chuckle from Luna. "Never better."

"We will need a little more time to decide, though, if that's alright?"

"Of course, take all the time you need. I'll be by to check up on you two soon." And then, lingering for just a couple seconds longer than she should, Jennifer retreated.

"She's on to us." Luna said.

"Or maybe she's on /by/ you. Come on, you can't back out on me now." Luna jolted as Autumn's hand shot under the table and gave Luna's cock three quick, twisting pumps up and down the entire length before cupping her balls in her hand, flexing her fingers to massage them.

"Just relax," Autumn whispered before leaning into her ear and breathing, "let me take control," fingers moving back up to massage the head with a clawing motion, the leaking precum acting as more than enough lube. The sensation spreading up her body and clouding her mind with pleasure, A moan escaped Luna's parted lips uncensored. With a private chuckle of satisfaction, Autumn kissed Luna's ear before leaning away again, and closing her eyes once more.

Seamlessly transitioning her fingertip hold on the head to a full fist wrapped around the base of the most intense erection she thought she's ever felt, she began to pump, and pump, and pump. Faster and faster, only forgetting to twist when she reached her highest speed and Luna had to shove her jacket in her mouth to stop the whole place from hearing her uncontrollable, ever-louder moans.

Then, suddenly, Autumn stopped. Luna spit out her jacket and, red-faced, tried to catch her breath. "O-oh, m-my god, I'm about to..." Luna gasped, as a feeling of pure pleasure flooded up her throbbing dick, straining and begging to shoot out. To cover the underside of the table in her bliss.

...But, then, the feeling began to slowly fade, just as Autumn had hoped.

"Did you?" She whispered.

"N-No."

"Mmm, good."

The precum-lube had run out, and there was, unfortunately, no more time to tease some more out of her. But there was a solution, and, oh, it was a good one.

The clattering of metal on tile.

"Oh, my! Silly me." Autumn said just a little too loudly, as she slipped underneath the tablecloth and into the small, warm, pitch-black space. Just her on her knees, and her prize.

She started slowly. Luna needed a little more time to recover- she didn't want this going too fast, now. She moaned a little herself as she rubbed Luna's beautiful, long, delicious cock on her face, mind lost in the intimacy of the most delicate, sensitive part of her best friend's body simply resting there. Caressing her cheeks, kissing her lips.

Almost without her knowledge, her hand slowly moved down, down, between her thighs and began to massage her pussy through her soaked pants. And it was there, moaning softly into the tip of her "friend's" cock as she rubbed her pussy harder and harder, almost as if she were trying to outpace her racing, frantic heart, that she realized. They weren't just friends, or even friends with benefits. And on some level, they both knew it. Had known it for a long time.

For a second, Autumn paused. Momentarily stunned, until suddenly Jennifer returned. It was muffled, but she heard the conversation.

"Are you ready to- oh! Where'd your partner go?"

"Oh, yeah, uh... She had to go to the bathroom." Under the table, Autumn smiled. Usually they went through the whole, "Oh, no, she's not my..." routine.

It sounded like Jennifer chuckled. "Yeah, I guess she did."

"...Well, uh, I'll be back around later, then, okay?" She added.

"Yeah, great." Luna replied.

A second of silence and a couple retreating footsteps before Jennifer spoke again, "Hey?"

"...Yeah?"

"Have you been enjoying yourself?"

After a moment's hesitation with a lick of encouragement from Autumn, you could almost hear the exact moment Luna went "fuck it."

With a devious smile, Autumn's tongue started to flick around the head, hitting all the right spots as Luna began to reply, "Yeah, actually. I've really enjoyed myself. Lots of..." Her cock began to twitch again, and Autumn let it penetrate her parted lips, "...mm, pleasures... to be found in..." The smallest moan escaped her as Autumn's lips gently glided up and down, continuing to use her tongue the whole time, "... this place."

"...Yeah. O-okay." Jennifer said.

"I'll, uh..."

"Leave you to it, then."

At the sound of her finally leaving, Autumn stopped holding back.

Three times she shoved the entire length of Luna's dick into her mouth and throat, as her hand blindly clawed its way into her own pants. Coming up for air after the third deepthroat, Autumn gasped for air as she began to finger herself. Shoving two of her fingers as deep into herself as possible, she moaned as her mouth closed on Luna's cock once again, hand tightly gripping the base. Immediately she began to pump and suck at the same time, twisting both her head and hand as they moved up and down the long shaft, all the while penetrating herself deeply.

Having jacket-gagged herself again, Luna was almost silent, but she writhed with pleasure, arms and legs moving almost involuntarily. But then, to Autumn's surprise, Luna grabbed the sides of her head under the table and began to thrust into her mouth. It was heaven.

As Luna hungrily fucked her mouth, Autumn ripped her pants and underwear down and shoved all five fingers inside herself, the other hand shooting up her sweater to squeeze her breast.

Then, finally, Luna stopped thrusting as her entire body stiffened and began to shake, thick ropes of semen shooting into Autumn's mouth- the divine taste and final thrust into herself making her cum, too. Mouth overflowing, Autumn yanked her head back, Luna's throbbing, ejaculating cock slipping out of her mouth with a *pop*, another rope hitting her freckled face, covering one side of her glasses and getting in her hair. Accidentally dodging the last rope, it hit the dangling, black tablecloth behind her.

Oh well, what's one more stain?

Their final, euphoric moans, though muffled, alerted just about everyone in the place who hadn't already caught on, and in her moment of clarity, Luna noticed two things at once.

1. Thank god- no kids around

2. FUCK, they gotta get out of there NOW.

Frantically pulling up their tight and/or wet pants, Autumn ducked out from under the table, and the two all-but sprinted out of the restaurant. Piling into Luna's car, they both let out a deep breath, looked into each other's eyes, and began to cackle uncontrollably. Autumn, who hadn't swallowed yet, getting even more cum on her. And the car. And Luna.

"You didn't swallow yet?!" Luna asked incredulously between laughs, wiping a tear. Or maybe it was semen.

"No! It was good, I wanted to savor it!" Autumn said with a straight face, before snorting and falling into laughter again.

After they were all laughed-out and had begun to just sit back and stare, thinking about what just happened, eventually Luna spoke up.

"So, uh, you wanna just order a fuckin' pizza?"

"Yeah, that's probably best."