All Comments on 'First Moves'

by LoJacked

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toni49toni49over 12 years ago
wow

what a wounderfull story and sure hope you got together agiin and we can hear about them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I did much the same,i dress in skirt,pantyhose,no top around the house.I went outside,it is an area surrounded by bush,i found a sunny place and lay down,not thinking that any one would go by.I dozed,i awoke feeling my skirt being lifted,i went to sit up but i was straddled by Gary,who lived about a kilometre away,what,he said to me nice arse Ray,is this what you do in your spare time.No,i ,he said does your wife know,um no,he said lets keep it that way,as he peeled my pantyhose back and i felt a wet finger at my bottom,i had dildoes in there but now i felt the head of his cock push and enter me, it was painful at first and i heard him say shit Ray,tight as he pushed deep into me and with little ins and outs he began to fuck.I was surprised when my cock got hard and i pushed back,my hole tight around his cock and he shot into me,his cumm making it easier to fuck me and that is what he did as he stayed hard and kept pushing into me until my hole clenched and my cumm flew from my cock.We now see each other in the bush,he told me i am a better fuck than his wifes loose pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another married cock whore is taken

Well written story. There's nothing better than your first time with a new cock. I'm a total CD and do whatever I can to find cocks for my asspussy. Just like the story - I really get turned on being fucked in a public area with the potential of being seen by someone and the possibility of giving my ass to them also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Been fucked in many woods and parks and anywhere else I can get it. Being a cum slut whore is a great life for me. The love of cocks is far above anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Out Doors

I have been going to the park for some time with some luck.So dressed in my black fish net full body stocking stripper 6'' heels no panties skin tight sleeve less short dress hair and make done off i went.As i got in to the park i got hit on by two men looking to get sucked off.One i had sucked off before the other was new to me.We went to a dark place with a low bench.They took off my dress and they dropped the pants.There was two nice hard cocks so i started to suck both their cocks.One fucked my face the other fucked my ass.Both filled me with loads of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous