First Night's Initiation

Story Info
Boyfriend talks her into submitting for Him.
3.5k words
4.13
49.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers

I’m laying in my bed naked with you behind me fast asleep. I’m reading this novel about a bounty hunter with the bedside light on above my head. I glance over at you as I turn the page. I roll onto my stomach getting more involved with the novel as I feel your hand on my right ass cheek slowly moving in circles. With a smile I look at you.

“I thought you were asleep.” Your eyes open and stare at me.

“I was, but then you moved and woke me up. I can’t sleep much anyway with that light on.” You lean close to me and plant a kiss upon my lips.

“I can turn the light off and go to bed too.” I close my book and as I reach for the light you grab my wrist.

“I’m not really that tired. Besides I can think of something more interesting than the book or sleeping.”

I know exactly what thought is running across your mind. The mystery book gets tossed aside to the floor. Being that at this point in time I’m rather interested in non-fiction at this time dripping with erotica. I begin to roll over and open myself up to you, but you push me back onto my stomach.

“Let me just have my way with you tonight. Just let me look over your body with my hands and eyes.”

“But what fun could that be for me?”

“Just close your eyes and let me do this. Don’t ask questions. Just do as I say. If you ever feel uncomfortable just use the word blue.”

“Blue?”

“Yes, it will be our safe word.” You lean close to me and I can feel your body heat against my back as you bend my left leg to a ninety degree angle. I feel your tongue run along my jaw line to my ear as you blow inside of it. “Do you understand? Are you fine with this?”

“Yes I understand and I’m more fine with it than you can possibly understand.” All I hear is a chuckle and then your hand begins to trace back up my leg and curve around to my front feeling the shaved soft flesh between my legs.

“How could you have thought I was sleeping when I’m laying next to this?” I smile and moan as I feel a finger slide between the lips of my cunt. Your finger rubs my clit softly and I moan as I push my ass against your body. “Mmm, tonight is sure going to be a night I won’t forget in a very very long time.”

“Me either.” Another soft moan comes out of my mouth and your lips begin to kiss my shoulder and they find their way up to my ear and begin to lightly nibble on the lobe.

“How about this,” you whisper into my ear, “How about for tonight you refer to me as your Master? I will refer to you as My slut.” Your hand slides around to my ass and your finger traces the crack in my ass.

“I would love that, Master.”

“Mmm, that’s what I love to hear slut.” A spank surprises my ass and then you move your hand in circles. Your hand slides between my legs and you rub my cunt in circles turning me on even more and knowing that you know how much. “You also can’t cum unless I give you permission. If you do your punishment will be far worse than you can imagine.”

“I understand, Master.” I answer in a raspy quiet tone.

“What was that slut? I couldn’t quite hear you.” I cleared my throat and said,

“I understand, Master.”

“Yes, slut. I’m sure you do.” You kiss my shoulder and move away from my body. “Roll to your front. Spread your legs about shoulder length apart and push only your ass up, slut.”

I did as I was instructed and felt open, wet and completely vulnerable to You to do as You pleased with me.

“That’s good, slut. Just the way I want to see you.” Your fingers open my lips and they start to trace inside of my cunt as you slide a finger in. “Such the slut you are you’re already getting wet.” I hear You slurp leaving me to imagine that You have just tasted my wetness. “Mmm, slut you taste so damn good.” You begin to slide Your hand up and down my cunt and I begin to squirm underneath Your touch getting too excited knowing I won’t be able to handle this much longer. You spank my cunt. “No squirming, slut. If you cum before I allow it you’ll regret it. I’m going to make this cunt obey me. I’m going to work it until it’s completely soaked in its own wetness before I even think about allowing you to cum. Understand, slut?” I nod and You spank my cunt harder. “slut, I need to hear an answer from you.” I clear my throat.

“Yes, Master.”

“Good, slut.” Your finger slides up my clearly open crack and You begin to tease my anal opening. In circles you tease it as you listen to my breathing getting heavier. You push at the opening and I feel the pressure of your finger trying to gain access to me. “slut, lean up on your elbows.” I do as you say and you climb off the bed and turn on all of the lights of the bedroom and I look at You. “Master, could You please close the bedroom curtains? I’d be ashamed if they caught me doing this.”

“Well, slut since I don’t mind if they do I won’t shut the curtains.”

The window to my room was directly across from my neighbor’s bedroom window. You walk over to me and look me in the eyes.

“Now, slut, if you’d like to climb out of that position and walk over there looking completely wanton be my guest but I want you back on this bed in the same position you now are in.” You knew that this would be hard for me because I am always afraid someone will catch me naked.

This is another reason why when we make love I usually prefer the bedroom door locked and lights off. Slowly I climb off the bed and close the curtains. As I walk back to the bed my eyes look at my bedroom door and Your eyes catch mine.

“Let me guess, slut. You want the bedroom door locked.” I notice the camera in your hands and You smile at me. “Go ahead, slut. We don’t need anyone interrupting us tonight.” Being that I live upstairs from my parents I sigh with relief and walk over to lock the door. “C’mere, slut.”

I walk over to You and watch You light a candle on my desk. You smile and pull me to You as you kiss my lips and then break away and pick up clothespins and open them up and clamp them onto my nipples. I breathe deeply trying to get used to the pleasurable pain. You repeat this step with my other breast and smile as You place your hand on my jaw line and pull me to Your lips.

“Get back into position, slut.” You say as You walk around watching me climb onto to bed getting back into the position You requested. “I’m going to take some pictures so I can always imagine the lengths you will go to please Me. There will also be no blind fold so that when I share these with people who I know they’ll see the slut I have.” You knew this idea would shame me. We always used blindfolds and I didn’t care who You shared them with, but now they would see me…the real me and I’d have to accept it.

You stood in front of me and told me to look at You. As I did this I knew you’d see how vulnerable I truly was. A smile widened on Your face. You took a ton of pictures at different angles and then You climbed on the bed and got as close to my soaked cunt as possible. I felt the heat of the flash on my flesh.

“slut, lower yourself on the bed and spread your ass cheeks as open as they will go.” I did as I instructed and breathed in sharply as the clothespins pressed on the bed sending a sharp pain to my nipples.

At this point I was close to cumming, but remembered what You had told me and had no idea what what Your punishment could possibly be. I felt the flash of the camera on the flesh between my legs and then I felt You climb off the bed and heard You going towards my desk. I heard You fumbling around in the drawer and then You stood on the side of the bed. I heard the swish before it hit my ass and I whimpered and then felt Your hand rubbing the place You just hit.

“Did you like that, slut?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good, slut, good.” Your hand slide down to my cunt and felt how wet I was. “Mmm, slut I love the progression of your wetness. What I’m going to do is get your ass a nice shade of red and make it real hot. But I need you to count the hits for me. Do you think you can do that?”

“Yes, Master. I think I can.”

“You better, slut. If you don’t we’ll have to start back at one. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good, slut. I’m going to also take some pictures of your raised hot ass after that and then we’ll do the same with your cunt, slut.”

You start to hit my ass and I begin to count not skipping a number, but the heat rushed to each cheek of my ass as You slapped it with the ruler. The count reached to 50, 25 for each cheek. You moved around to my cunt and began to hit my cunt. When You begin You start with light hits and I keep my head moaning as I keep count of the hits. As You continue to hit my cunt the hits become more and more sharp and slap against my clit.

I raise my cunt more and my wetness is now sliding down my thighs. My moans become louder and I don’t know how I do it, but we eventually make it to 50 counts without an orgasm. There were brief moments between hits as You rubbed my cunt and pulled my clit making sure it was sticking out so it received a sting with the rest of my cunt. I feel You move off my bed and hear Your feet near my desk. I hear no movement for awhile and when I turn my head I see a smile.

“slut, I don’t know how I’m making it through this. I could’ve eaten you up hearing those moans. You turn me on so much.” On the outside I’m glowing from the hits, but on the inside I’m glowing knowing I’ve pleased You. “Roll over, slut. Keep those legs completely open. Place your hands behind your head and intertwine your fingers.” I do as You say and my breasts are completely raised as I arch my back.

You grab the candle and I breathe sharply yet filled with erotic excitement. You climb back onto the bed and place the candle on the hope chest at the foot of my bed. Your fingers tug at the clothes pins and my back arches more and I moan loudly and whisper, “Blue.” “What was that, slut?” You stop and hold the clothespin in a half twist.

“Nothing, Master.” You continue to twist and pull the clothes pin. “Oh my…Mmmm…” I continue to moan and You pick up the candle and pour some wax between the opening of the clothes pin. It drips down to my nipple and spills out onto my breast. “Ohhhh my Master….”

“slut, how does that feel?”

“Mmm, it burns, but it feels so amazing.” My legs start to close on their own and You smack my leg.

“Keep those legs open. If you try to close them now they’ll stay closed all night.” My eyes look at Yours. “I have a pair of leg restraints that I brought with me just in case we’d get to do this this weekend. I know how badly you want to cum right now, so please relax those legs because I want to fuck you just as bad, slut.” I relax my legs open and your hand rubs my cunt and feels the wetness seeping out. “Good girl. Let’s continue.” You pour more wax on my breast as I continue to writhe underneath You and You smile. “Be still, little one.”

I lay there at Your mercy and You move Your attention to my other nipple and pull harder and twist harder before pouring the wax onto my nipple and I breathe in just as sharply as before. You smile and place the candle back on the hope chest. You lean over me and kiss my lips. Your hand rests just under my right breast. Your hand begins to slither down my body and Your hand rests on my hot and wet cunt. You break our kiss and climb on top of me. I notice how hard You are and smile.

You lean over me and grab the candle once again and blow it out. You begin to tilt it over my midsection. Letting the wax dribble onto my body decorating it as You trail the wax back up to my breasts. I close my eyes enjoying every second of it my hips moving slightly underneath You. You lean over me again setting the candle down. You blow onto my body cooling the candle wax and peeling it off me slowly. Your lips land on mine and You kiss me like You are ready to devour me and I return the kiss with the same enthusiaism.

While we’re kissing You tug at the clothes pin lightly as I moan into Your mouth. You break the kiss and rip the clothespin off throwing it across the room. Your hand lands on my nipple as You pull and twist the nipple helping the blood rush back into it. As You do this more candle wax comes off and I break our kiss.

“Oh my god, Master. I need to cum please allow me to cum, Master.”

“No, slut. I still have one more nipple to take care of before I fuck you senseless.”

Your lips return to mine as Your hand stays on my breast squeezing it and pinching the nipple. Your lips softly pressed against mine as You slide between my legs raising my left leg up to a bent position. Your left hand disappears underneath my head tugging my hands apart untangling them. You place my hand on Your back and kiss down my neck to my breast and tear the clothes pin off with your teeth. You toss the clothes pin aside as I scream. You chuckle and place Your mouth on my nipple and begin to suckle on it as Your other hand slides between my legs.

I feel the head of your cock slide easily between my cunt lips and sit at the entrance to my cunt. You slide deep inside me and I tighten around Your cock rocking my hips underneath You.

“Mmm, you’re such a good slut. I want You on top and I want You to fuck me.” I breathe heavily and agree breathlessly.

“Yes, Master. I want to fuck You from above. I want You deep inside of this cunt so I can cover You with all the cum. Oh Master I want to fuck You. I want to cum so badly.” You smile and roll over with me on top.

Your hands are on my hips and mine are on Your chest as I readjust myself on Your cock feeling You go deeper inside of me.

“Master, can I fondle my breasts while I fuck You?”

“slut, I’d love to watch you do that.”

Your hands still remain on my hips as I rock on top of Your cock. My hands slide up my thighs and grab hold of my breasts and I squeeze and tug at my sore nipples. As I rock harder on top of You. I bite my lower lip and I continue to fuck You. I lower myself down pushing my breasts upon Your chest and I raise my hips and slid slowly down on Your cock. I turn my head away from You as I fuck Your cock with Your hands on each cheek of my ass squeezing them harder with every slam to Your cock.

“Look into my eyes, slut.” I turn my head back to You and our eyes lock. You begin to moan as I feel Your cock get harder and I’m waiting for You to start to cum so I can hope You’ll allow me to cum soon. You roll me over again and begin to fuck me harder slamming Your cock into me. Sliding it our and slamming it in.

“slut, I want you to cum now.” I quickly meet Your thrusts feeling the brink of my orgasm coming quickly as You fuck me hearing the slapping of Your balls on my soaked cunt.

“Master, I’m cumming. Oh my god, Master….Master…I’m cumming…cumming….oh my God….oh my Godddddd. Oh yes…yes…yes….” At the same time I’m sighing and moaning this I hear You muttering almost the same exact words as I feel Your hot cum shoot deeply inside of me. You keep Your cock buried inside of me as we try to catch our breath.

Your hand pulls me to Your lips and we kiss as we roll to our sides and You wrap Your arms around me pulling me close to You.

“Mmm, I’m glad I woke up.” You say as Your eyes close.

“I’m glad I threw that book aside.” I chuckle and kiss Your lips again. “Those pictures. Are you really going to show them to people? Or are You going to keep them in Your private stash?” You kiss my nose and smiled.

“That’s for me to know and you to not question.” I smiled and knew You cared enough and wouldn’t show them.

“Well if You show them they might want to try and wrap me up and take me with them.”

“And being that You’re my slut to do with whatever I chose I may let them.”

“So is every night going to be slut and Master in this bed?” You shrug and smile.

“Maybe.” I sigh and roll to my back and Your hand plays with my nipple and rests on my breast.

“Don’t I even get a say so in this matter or at least a night of initiation?”

“What do you think tonight was?” You ask as You tug at my nipple and I moan and lick my lips.

“Well then, Master, can I shut the light off?”

“If you must. Even though I love seeing you naked and mine.” I look at You and smile.

“It’s late and tomorrow is a long day. We have that party to attend.” You sigh and look depressed for a moment and then a smile appears.

“Perfect. Shut the light off, littleone.”

I chuckle as I climb out from underneath Your hand and shut the light off. You watch me as I walk to the light switch and as I walk back and climb into the bed. I lean over You to shut the bedside table light off. You lick my breast as it hangs above Your face and give it a quick kiss before I lay back down. Your hand slides to my cunt and You close Your eyes.

“Since we have to attend this party and can’t spend it naked I want your cunt to be naked all day. No panties and a long and flowing dress.” I look at You.

“You’re serious aren’t You? It’s suppose to bed windy tomorrow or judging by the light later today.” “I don’t care about the weather. I care about my, slut being turned on all day as the wind brushes against her cunt or should I say against My cunt.” You lightly slap my cunt and I wrap a leg around You.

“Sounds like great attire for a five year olds birthday party.”

“Maybe they’ll learn something. Besides if I want to touch your cunt tomorrow and feel your wetness I need access, m’dear.” I smile as Your arm wraps around me and pulls me into You. “You never know what we can do in corners upstairs in the house while everyone is downstairs.” I close my eyes and can only imagine what is going through Your head. “Heck I might even decide to stick that anal plug right where it belongs and keep it there until we return home.”

“You’d like to see that wouldn’t You?”

“Like to? slut, I’d enjoy watching You squirm. I savor watching you squirm, littleone.” I open my eyes and see that the sky is lightening slowly from a dark blue to a lighter shade. I already knew it was going to be a long day and I too was looking to savor it.

dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers