First Sexual Crossdress Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right Anne!" Michelle smiled, "Get those clothes off and get on the bed with me and Suzy -- and we'll see just how much of a cum-slut you really are!"

We all quickly stripped to our undies and dived on the bed -- Michelle congratulating Anne on the thickness of her bush and telling her how a thick bush turned both me and her on whenever we saw one on a girl!

"Right!" I smiled at Anne, "Who d'you want where?"

"Can I try Michelle's cock first and suck you off as well, Suzy?" she asked, "Then I'd like to watch Michelle fucking you while I lie back and wank myself!"

"Whilst you're rubbing Michelle's thick and creamy cum into that deliciously hairy thatch of yours?" I smiled as Michelle knelt behind her.

"Mmmm, you've guessed it!" she grinned back mischievously.

I quickly slid underneath her in the '69 position' until her hairy cunt was no more than an inch above my face, Anne taking a sharp intake of breath as she felt Michelle's massive knob-end stretching her cunt-lips apart!

"Ohhh yeahhhhhh!" Anne sighed as Michelle's knob-end slowly slipped inside her cunt and she lowered her head towards my cock, "This is gonna be some fuck!"

Anne moaned softly as she sucked my cock into her mouth -- Michelle easing her thick shaft into her cunt so's her thick pubic-hairs seemed to tightly grasp Michelle's shaft as she pushed her entire length into her!

"D'you like that Anne?" I asked her as Michelle then started to rapidly fuck her cock into her squelching cunt, "D'you like the feeling of Michelle's massive cock and knob-end sliding up and down in your cunt while I watch you both, real close?"

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" she moaned on my cock as she rocked back and forth on the bed with Michelle's massive cock thrusting into her.

"And when Michelle's finished coming inside you, will you sit back on my face and force her cum from your cunt so's I can drink it all down as she slides her cock into my ass and starts to fuck me?"

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned urgently, "Mmmmmmm!"

"Yeah, and it'll add to the load of my cum she'll already have in her mouth!" Michelle laughed, "Because a lot of it will have oozed out of your cunt after I've come inside you, Anne!"

She was correct! Two minutes later I was slurping noisily on the surplus cum as it oozed past the tight seal of Michelle's cock and Anne's stretched cunt-lips -- Anne moaning and groaning loudly on my cock as she violently orgasmed at the feel of Michelle spurting so much cum up her cunt!

As her orgasm receded and she quietened down, Michelle told Anne that she was going to pull out of her, and for her to keep her fingers over her cunt so's she could squeeze it out of herself and let it drop into my mouth as she wanked herself!

"Yeah... don't worry... I will!" Anne gasped as she pulled off my cock.

I watched intently as Michelle slowly slid her still rigid cock out of Anne's cunt -- her cunt-lips trailing along Michelle's shaft and her finger poised ready to seal her cunt when she felt Michelle's massive knob-end pulling out of her.

As Michelle's knob-end slowly pulled away from Anne's cum-coated cunt-lips, a thin string of cum remained fixed to them -- effectively tying them together as a bead of cum oozed from Michelle's cock and fell onto my lips. The elastic string of cum then suddenly broke as Anne slid a finger over her hairy cunt-lips and looked down at me as she positioned herself over my gaping mouth. With a broad smile she slowly and deliberately slid her finger away from her puffy and distended cunt- lips and then held them apart -- a thick glob of Michelle's cum then slowly oozing from her inner-lips before it landed with a soft splat on my extended tongue.

Biting on her bottom lip as she bore down with her cunt-muscles, a thick and viscous stream of Michelle's thick and creamy cum suddenly shot from her cunt -- nearly filling my mouth and making me rapidly gulp it down!

A look of surprise and joy swiftly flashed across her face as her guts gurgled loudly and she forced another large wad of thick cum from her drooling cunt.

"Fucking hell... I've never seen so much cum before!" she hissed as she watched me swallowing her latest sticky load in my mouth, "Look how thick it is!"

I was just about to tell her there'd be plenty more for her if she wanted it, when another massive slug of Michelle's cum slithered out of her hairy cunt -- the last bit of it accompanied by a frothy load that hung from her inner cunt-lips like an opalescent chandelier, as it stretched down to settle on my lips while I drank down her last batch.

It was then that I felt Michelle's massive cum-coated knob-end gently easing itself into my puckered ass -- Anne's eyes widening with delight as she watched the thick shaft slowly disappearing inside me and she continued to drain her cum-filled cunt into my cum- smeared mouth. She then lowered her hips down and bent forward so's her cunt-lips were pressing against my own lips -- Anne eager to watch up-close, a guy actually being fucked for the first time in her life!

"You won't be able to see me coming inside Suzy's ass." Michelle told her as she rapidly thrust her rigid cock in and out of my distended asshole, "But as I start to come, I'll let you know, so's you can hold onto my cock and feel it pulsating!"

"Mmmmmmm, I'll look forward to that!" she replied as she wiggled her hips and then squeezed another large slug of Michelle's cum into my mouth, "And then I want to suck you off so's you come in my mouth as well. I'm dying for a taste of your cum!"

As usual, Michelle started to come within two minutes and told Anne to squeeze his shaft so's she could actually feel him pumping his cum deep inside me.

She expressed her delight at feeling his throbbing cock and I was rewarded by another mouthful of cum as she tightened her cunt-muscles and squeezed out the last of Michelle's load into my mouth!

I could tell she was almost empty by the bubbles her cunt blew and the way it 'farted' when she tried to squeeze out some more of Michelle's cum!

Having let me lick her hairy cunt clean of cum, Anne finally climbed off me and watched Michelle slowly pull her still rigid cock out of my distended ass -- Michelle inviting her to suck her knob-end clean so's she could taste a sample of her cum!

"Like it?" Michelle asked her as she licked the smears of cum from her knob-end.

"Mmmmmmm... Yes!" Anne replied with a broad grin, "I do!"

"Well put my knob-end into your mouth, and as you suck me, I'll toss myself off into it for you!" Michelle smiled, "Don't worry, I'll let you know when I'm gonna come!"

Anne did as Michelle had suggested as she started to toss herself off -- her fist sliding rapidly up and down her shaft as Anne sucked noisily on the massive knob- end that was filling her mouth! Only a minute later I heard Michelle telling Anne that she was near to coming and to get ready for her cum. A few seconds later I heard Anne spluttering and gagging on the massive load of cum that was being spurted into her mouth by Michelle's throbbing cock -- several wads slithering from her cum-filled mouth to drop onto my suspender- belt and pubic hair!

She manfully fought to control her gagging and succeeded in swallowing almost all of Michelle's cum before dropping forward onto her hands as she cleared her throat.

"Christ... That was some fucking come!" she finally gasped, "I nearly drowned!"

For the next hour we fucked and sucked each other in every position possible until we laid back to recover with a much needed cigarette.

"Wow! How the hell can you follow a session like that?" Anne gasped.

"We'll show you!" I smirked at her, "C'mon Anne, we're going for a walk!"

"Okay, won't be a minute! Just give me time to slip into my skirt and top!" she said.

"You won't be needing those!" I smiled, "Just a light lightweight raincoat!"

A quizzical look crossed her face as I went to the wardrobe and returned with two lightweight raincoats -- one for her and one for me.

"Michelle's got her own, so these are for us!" I explained.

"And... and nothing else ... underneath, I mean?" she asked.

"Nope!" I grinned, "Just the undies you have on!"

Obviously unsure as to what was happening, Anne slid the lightweight raincoat on and tied the belt -- all three of us now ready for our walk in the park.

A few minutes later we were driving along the country roads in the fading light with a very confused Anne sitting beside me.

"Okay, here we are!" Michelle said finally as she pulled up outside the park gates and switched off the engine, "You ready for a little walk through the park Anne?"

"Hmmm... I think so?" she replied somewhat uncertainly.

"Good!" Michelle replied, "Let's go!"

I'd described on the drive over what Anne was going to do, and at first she thought I was joking -- then I reminded her that she wasn't wearing any outer clothes under her raincoat, only her undies!

As Anne got out and walked to the gates she turned with a broad grin.

"Fucking hell! I never thought that not wearing panties could make me feel so fucking horny!" she beamed, "I'm already juicing up like hell, here!"

"Hmmm, just wait till you take your coat off!" I grinned back at her.

Michelle locked up the car and we set off through the gates with Anne chattering nervously about what we were doing.

Because we'd both done it many times before, both me and Michelle immediately undid the belts on our lightweight raincoats -- Michelle completely exposing her sexy ½ cup bra, suspender-belt and massive erect cock, and me exposing my firm 36b tits, suspender-belt and my own, very rigid and erect cock!

"Jesus, look at you two horny bastards!" Anne gasped as she saw what we'd just done, "I've gotta try that for myself!"

So saying, she quickly undid her belt and let her lightweight raincoat fall open to completely expose her own firm tits and very erect nipples, and her suspender-framed hairy cunt to the world!

"Like it?" I grinned at her.

"Fucking hell yes! What a fucking turn-on!" she beamed back at me, "I especially like the way your rigid cocks are swinging from side to side and slapping against your thighs -- that looks fucking fantastic!"

"Mmmm, it feels fucking fantastic as well!" Michelle smiled, "I particularly like to see Suzy's tits proudly jutting out, and her erect nipples!"

"Yeah, I see what you mean!" Anne agreed, "They look really sexy -- especially with her rigid cock jutting out from between her nylon-clad thighs as well!"

"That's because I really get turned on doing this!" I explained, "And... this!"

Looking her straight in the eye, I slid my lightweight raincoat off my shoulders so's I was walking along wearing nothing other than my suspender-belt, nylons, and heels.

Michelle immediately followed suit with Anne doing the same a few seconds later!

"How d'you feel?" I asked her.

"Alive!" she answered after a few moments, "Alive and a whole lot fucking hornier than I've ever felt in my life!"

"I think me and Michelle can do something to make you feel even hornier!" I smiled.

"Oh?... and what's that, then?" she grinned.

I stopped and threw my folded lightweight raincoat down onto the path -- Michelle stopping with me and doing the same.

"Get down onto these -- on your hands and knees!" I said slowly and deliberately.

She looked at me a little uncertainly... and then slowly sank down onto her hands and knees -- her exposed hairy cunt pushing out proudly from between her nylon- clad thighs like a split peach!

Because Anne had sucked Michelle off earlier, I elected to be sucked off whilst Michelle knelt between her legs -- her massive knob-end pressing against Anne's cunt- lips and gently parting them as Michelle slowly pushed forward!

I heard Anne moan softly as her lips wrapped around my knob-end and felt her being repeatedly pushed deeper onto me, as Michelle fucked her massive knob-end and thick shaft deeper into Anne's freely-juicing cunt!

"You watch behind me for anyone coming along the path Suzy, and I'll do the same with you!" Michelle breathed as she took hold of Anne's hips and started to rapidly fuck her slick cock into her.

"Will do, Michelle!" I breathed as Anne slurped noisily on my cock.

Anne knelt there on the path and took us at both ends until Michelle gasped that she was near to coming. Anne then repeatedly rammed her hips backwards -- impaling herself on Michelle's massive cock as she felt the first spurt of Michelle's cum blasting up against her cervix! My throbbing cock slipped from her mouth just as I started to come -- spraying my sticky load all over her face and chin!

"Oh yessssssss!" she hissed as Michelle's cum filled her cunt to overflowing and oozed past her thick shaft to dribble off Anne's thick mass of pubic hair and run down her nylon-clad thighs, "Fuck me you horny bastards! I want your cum!"

Michelle remained kneeling behind her with her cock sticking deep inside her, as Anne clawed her way upright and looked into my eyes.

"Lick it off!" she breathed, "Lick your cum off my face and save me some to eat!"

Doing as I was told, I slowly licked all of my cum from her cheeks and chin before leaning forwards to kiss her on the lips -- Anne throwing back her head and opening her mouth wide so's my sticky mouthful could slowly dribble into it!

"Mmmm, that tasted... beautiful!" she whispered softly as Michelle slid out of her and I helped her to her feet, "Now, shall we continue?"

We picked up our lightweight raincoats and set off along the path once more -- Anne giggling like a little girl as she spread her knees and showed us the copious amount of Michelle's thick and creamy cum that was liberally dripping onto the path from her gaping cunt and also slithering down her nylon-clad thighs!

"Mmmm, I feel like I've been really... used! Used... and... delightfully soiled!" she smiled at us, "Soiled with two delicious loads of thick and creamy cum!"

"Mmmm, and they certainly won't be the last, tonight!" Michelle laughed, "No way!"

Totally ignoring the sticky mess that was draining from her, Anne smiled and set off again with me and Michelle walking alongside her.

"God, I feel fucking horny!" Anne gasped before reaching down between her legs and scooping up a load of Michelle's cum then tipping it into her mouth, "Jesus, to think I've been missing out on this all these years!"

We hadn't walked three more steps when I saw someone approaching in the fading light, and told the others to quickly put their coats back on!

As the figure approached us, I saw that it was a guy on his own, with him bidding us a cheery "Good evening girls!" as he came up to us and passed by. We all responded with a "Good evening!" and quickly relaxed -- allowing our coats to flap open again!

"Phew, that was close!" Anne grinned as we walked on and soon came under the deeper shade of the trees.

"Yeah, but I don't think he saw anything because we all had our coats pulled to with our hands in our pockets by the time he was near to us!" I assured her.

A moment later we reached a bench that me and Michelle used regularly when we went out for some outdoor fun. It was set back slightly and you'd a real good view up and down the path, which meant you'd plenty of warning if anyone was coming.

"How about a ciggy before we start?" Michelle suggested as we sat back on the bench with our coats draped wide- open so's everything we had was totally exposed.

Anne was exposing even more than us because of the unladylike way she was sitting. She was perched on the edge of the bench and had her knees spread wide apart, so's the highly erotic sight of Michelle's thick and creamy cum could clearly be seen, as it continued to slowly slither out of her suspender-framed hairy cunt, and drop in sticky viscous strings onto the ground between her feet!

"Hey Anne! It looks like you could do with a bit of a clean up!" I grinned, "The use of a large box of tissues wouldn't come amiss!"

"You offering?" she grinned back at me.

As I got off the bench and squatted between her splayed knees -- my mouth clamping over her gaping and drooling cunt-lips, Anne laid back on the bench and closed her eyes in utter contentment and satisfaction!

"Oh yesssssssssssssss!" she hissed quietly, as her hand strayed to Michelle's erect cock and she started to slowly wank it, "That feels... beautiful!"

"Hmmm, and it looks beautiful!" a strange voice suddenly added.

We all spun round to see a guy standing amongst the deep gloom of the trees behind the bench -- his cock out and him slowly wanking it! I recognised him immediately as the guy we'd met on the path!

"Sorry if I startled you, but I just had to admit -- it really is a beautiful sight!" he smiled, "And I do mean... all of it -- including you two guys!"

"You're the guy we met on the path!" I told him as I pulled away from Anne's drooling cunt and then stood up between her knees -- not bothering about him seeing my suspender-framed erect cock or how I was dressed.

"That's right!" he replied as he came down the grassy slope and joined us -- his rigid cock jutting out in front of him and still poking out of his jeans, "I had a feeling there was something odd about three girls walking through the park at this time of night, and dressed the way you all were. So, I thought I'd double back and see if my suspicions were justified -- and it looks like they were!"

"And what d'you think of seeing us dressed like this?" I asked.

"Like I said before... beautiful!" he replied with a smile, "I'm bi myself, and I've often seen guys back home in undies before!"

"Back home?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah, I'm on holiday with the wife." he replied, "I found out about this place from the internet and thought I'd have a look. The wife doesn't know I'm bi, and so when she said she was going to have a bath and a quiet night in, I told her I was going for a quick stroll in the park before I took back some fish and chips for our supper!"

"Well d'you feel like working up an appetite?" Michelle asked him.

"Mmmm, I'd love to!" the guy grinned, "I'm Phil, by the way!"

"That's Suzy, that's Michelle, and I'm a new girl to the group, Anne!" told him, "How about you fucking me, while Michelle stands alongside us and fucks Suzy?"

"Sounds good to me!" Phil replied, "Do I need a condom or can I let fly inside you?"

"If Suzy's gonna suck me out after, you'd better fuck me bareback!" Anne grinned.

Without waiting for him to answer, Anne got up and slipped her lightweight raincoat off her shoulders before going over to the railings and leaning against them -- pushing her ass back to completely expose her drooling hairy cunt to us all!

I followed suit and leant against the railings alongside her -- both Phil and Michelle getting behind us and feeding their rigid cocks into our waiting holes!

"Christ, that looks fucking sexy!" Phil gasped to Anne as he looked across at Michelle fucking me and he steadily fucked into Anne, "I can't get over Suzy having such a pair of beautiful tits and such a decent cock as well!"

As Michelle thrust her thick cock and massive knob-end into my squelching ass I thrust my ass back to meet her thrusts and felt her knob-end swelling -- she was very near to coming!

A few seconds later she let out a little moan and I felt the first enormous spurt of cum blasting against my insides! It was quickly followed by over a dozen more and I could feel my ass stretching to accommodate the immense bulk of cum it contained.

The pressure of her cum was soon released however when it spluttered loudly, and seeped past her tightly fitting shaft each time she thrust into me, and her cum then began to run down the insides of my nylon-clad thighs!

Seeing this was too much for Phil, and I heard him telling Anne that he was about to come inside her. She quickly begged him to fuck her harder and to fill her cunt with his cum -- Phil immediately spurting everything he had, deep inside Anne's sloppy and suctioning cunt!