First Sexual Crossdress Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he and Michelle both slowed to a stop, they both slid out of the holes they'd just fucked and stood back to watch Anne sidle across to me with her finger pressed firmly over the entrance to her cum-filled cunt.

Meanwhile, I squatted down and raised my head up between her now widespread thighs -- Anne quickly removing her finger to allow Phil's cum to slowly drain from her hairy cunt! Because she hadn't squatted down onto my face, both Phil and Michelle could plainly see the cum slithering from her gaping cunt, and landing in my open mouth! A particular bonus was, that Michelle's massive load of cum was also draining from my stretched ass, and was also plainly in view to both of them!

To really finish things off, when Anne's cunt was as clean as I could possibly get it, she stood to one side and watched me tossing myself off into my hand -- then quickly dived on the gooey load of my cum in my hand, and eagerly lapped up every drop!

"Wow! That was something else!" Phil gasped as he watched Anne licking her lips.

"If you think that was something, watch Michelle having a wank!" I told him, "You okay for another wank, Michelle?"

"Sure!" she smiled as she wrapped her fist round her still rigid shaft, "As always!"

"You ever sucked another guy off and drunk his cum, Phil?" I asked him as Michelle squatted down slightly and furiously wanked her massive cock.

"Yeah, quite a few times actually!" he replied, "It's good!"

"Well watch this, and tell me if you could manage to suck off Michelle!" I grinned.

Michelle's suspenders were stretched tight and pulling away from her thighs as she half-squatted on the path -- her fist rapidly sliding up and down her massive cock as she blatantly tossed herself off in the dim light. Meanwhile, Anne had walked in front of Michelle and was busily frigging her hairy gash, as she too wanked herself, in the full knowledge that Michelle would soon be coming all over her!

"C'mon Michelle!" she urged, "Toss yourself off all over me and cover me with your thick and creamy cum, so's me and Suzy can lick it off for you!"

A few moments later a thick, white, massive spurt of thick and creamy cum arced through the air and landed with a loud 'splat' on Anne's flat belly!

This was followed by another, and another, and another -- until Anne was literally dripping with cum as it slid off her exposed tits, down and over her belly, completely covering her black suspender-belt, and dripping off her thick cunt-hair!

And still it came! Spurt after spurt of thick cum arcing through the air, as Michelle continued to feverishly wank her erect and throbbing cock!

As the spurts lessened in intensity, a splattered line of opalescent cum trailed on the path from between Michelle's legs to puddle between Anne's!

"Fucking hell!" Phil gasped as me and Anne busily scooped up as much cum as we could from her body and undies before drinking it down, "I've never seen anyone come as much as that, in my life!"

"And that's how much Michelle spurted into me and Suzy when she fucked us!" Anne beamed at him, "So y'see, it's no wonder it poured out of us like it did!"

Phil was too busy kneeling between Michelle's nylon- clad thighs with his mouth clamped over her still dribbling cock and knob-end to answer -- his fist rapidly sliding up and down his cock as he hastily tossed himself off!

"I wish I'd met you guys earlier in the week!" Phil told us as we laid back and puffed on a ciggy a few minutes later, "Trouble is we're going back home tomorrow, so I won't be able to even see you again -- but this is a night I'll never forget!"

"Glad you enjoyed it!" Michelle told him.

"Oh I did -- I sure did!" he replied.

Phil eventually said goodbye to us and left us sitting on the bench, pleasantly fucked!

"Well you guys, shall we wander back?" I asked, "All this fucking has tired me out!"

Because we were tired as well, me and Anne agreed with her and we strolled back to the car -- wearing nothing but our undies. And because there was nobody about, we didn't even bother to put our coats on when we got into the car -- Michelle driving me and Anne back to my place before bidding us goodnight!

Needless to say, she stopped the night and we fucked ourselves to sleep!

Anne is now my regular partner and regularly goes out with us or just with me, and along the way she has enjoyed many sexual encounters -- but that's another story!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it nothing better than going to a park or taking a drive to somewhere men frequent to have their cocks drained. I dress obviously slutty so men know im there for their pleasure and i love having my mouth and ass full of cock and of course semen. Ever since i first dressed in my sisters uniform for a friend one day and had him between my legs balls deep in my ass cumming in me i have been addicted to cocks and semen. I visit parks laybys and toilets as often as i can to give men of any age the fun they want and the semen i love getting in return. SissyErica in the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Sissy

Yes i am a sissy cross dresser who loves to suck and get fucked.My first was at a adult movie by a large group of men.As i sat dressed looking at the movie two men grabbed me and took me in to a large booth.They took off my dress and thong forced me to suck their cocks.Once hard each one fucked me and did ass to mouth filling my mouth with loads of their cum.Then they all took turns fucking me filling my ass with more cum.Once they finish a new group of men started useing me all over again.This group after fucking me they shot their loads of cum in to my open mouth followed by large amounts of piss forcing my to swallow both more cum and more piss.This went on for a very long time.My night finish off with a monster fat long black cock fucking me and filling my mouth with his cum.I now get used most nights at the movies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chatting over the fence with a distant relative, Ranjid, in his 40's, of the Indian family next door, he admitted he was attracted to the wife, who had massive tits, but kept her waist well under control, and I said I would also fuck her if the chance arose (it did, a few months later). I invited him in for a drink and put a decent (i.e. INDECENT) porn tape of "shorts" on, forgetting that the sets after the second one were of transvestites getting used hard. When they started I began to apologise, but found Ranjid was getting very excited, bulging and playing with himself. When I asked him if he fancied screwing a TV, he blushed, saying he really wanted to be the Tranny! Ten minutes later, he was in some old stuff my Mother, who I'd had regularly from 14, and divorced wife had left here. White basque, panties and fishnet stockings(mother always dressed tartily for sex) and 3" fuck me heels and short, tight skirt both in black (so had my ex), a cheap fancy dress wig and some inexpertly applied and therefore very slutty-looking make-up. I tentatively took out my, stiff cock, and found Ranjy on his knees to suck it. when I went to fuck him (hur?) he was still eager, until the pain hit him as I mounted (definitely now) Hur and he screamed into a pillow. Like most new meat of either sex they get used to being ridden, and usually, like Ranjy, get into the rythem as the pleasures start. Since then, I've used Ranjy often, mainly visiting Hur place. One thing (S)he finds hard to hide, after a small, regular doses of hormones, is the size of Hur Tits, which ballooned, and must be in the family genes somewhere???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Timer

I have spent a lot of time getting ready for this day.Hormones long hair wide hips 38c cup breast.Toe and finger nails panted red eye brows done false eye lashes eye shadow and liner.Bright red lips and full face make up and my hair done blonde.Now it is time to dress for first time sex.My best black sheer full body stocking red string thong red strappy stripper high heels.My nice red skirt and red sheer blouse with sheer black stocking gloves and no bra.Off to the mens bathroon in the park to look for cock to suck on.As i sat in the stall hoping someone would see my heels and stockings and come in.No one did so out i went but ran in to a older man who was looking for me to come out.He asked me to walk with him into the park were no one would see us.We walked deep in to the park were we found a table were we sat on th bench next to the table.I asked him if he wanted me to suck his cock or did he just wanted to fuck me or both.He said fuck me first then i could suck his cock.He bent me over the table lifted my skirt move the string thong over lube my ass and in went this monster fat cock.He kept pushing it deep until his balls hit my ass.He pumped harder and harder deeper and deeper with his would slap on my ass again and again.Just when he was going to cum he pulled me over and down to the ground forced his cock in and down my throat filling my mouth and and belly with never ending load of cum.My reaction was to swallow as much and as fast as i could of his load of cum.Just when i though he was done he layed me on my back lifted my leggs on his sholders and started to fuck me again and again feeding me load after load of cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best of all worlds.

Lovely story. Thank you. Sorta long, but, it covers it all. I love being the Gurl that I am and really prefer other Gurls. Men are OK. Gurls are best. Always in sheer hosiery and eventually on my back with legs up and open for entry. As she enters me we are in heaven with desire. Intense deep pumping drives me to where I want to be. When she eventually breeds me deep, it will usually send me over the edge, too. if not already there. Feeling her throb and pump her seed into me is the total human experience. This is a desire of mine that is daily as often as I can get it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Babysitter Babysitter guy becomes babysitter girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Changing Room Prank Mark and Greg help me discover myself with a harmless prank.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Sissy's New Daddy Billie is forced to be a sub-sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories