First Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great work if you can get it. He carefully collapsed them onto their right sides, still buried deep in her cunt but rapidly losing his hardness, and opened her legs to the camera again. He was still balls deep and able to slip it back and forth perhaps a centimetre so why waste it? Let the camera get all the footage! They spooned contentedly, panting gently, eyes closed. He could feel every beat of her heart against his chest as he held her close and kissed the back of her neck.

Eventually he shrivelled and popped out. "Cut! Fuck! WHOOOHOOOOO! Kids! Fantastic! Hah hah hah HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Rocky was yelling enthusiastically and air-punching - high praise indeed, since he seemed to compliment only reluctantly - and *everyone* was applauding. Myles actually found himself blushing as he opened his eyes and saw the entire crew, cameramen included, ranged around them in a semicircle, clapping hands and smiling. Colleen turned her head back to him with the serenest smile and kissed him demurely. They were both still out of breath and since she seemed not about to get up just yet he was perfectly content to just lie there and enjoy the moment. Oh god how he was enjoying it, holding this beauty in his arms while he came down from the highest high *EVAH*. "Thanks guys", he eventually managed, "that was all thanks to you", he added in Colleen's ear. "You were fantastic."

"Mmmm. Not so bad yourself, big boy", she murmured, clearly also in a langorous post-coital dream state. "Sure you've not done this before?"

Myles just grinned. "Maybe in a previous life", he allowed, continuing the joke, because he was certain that most of his performance had been the "first time syndrome" that John had told him about back at his screen test all those months - was it really only three days? - ago.

He left a bit of a pause to get things serious again. Quietly, in her ear, "Colleen, babe, something serious has happened to me." There. It was out. He had said it without thinking about it, and it was too late to take it back, but he was seriously wishing he had thought first. Oh shit. You know nothing about her! Well I'm not going to apologise, that would be just too wussy for... well. His hands were still all over her, stroking her tummy and tits, more gently brushing over them really, and the back and sides of her neck, he had pushed the long hair out of the way so he could kiss and nuzzle the back of her neck. She had her upper-side hand behind them both and was gently scraping her nails over his left buttock. The crew had started doing what film crews do best, milling about, so at least none of them could possibly have heard anything they had said.

But - no reaction. He wondered if she had heard him. More likely she was ignoring him, giving him a chance to tacitly withdraw it by allowing it to slip by. Oh well. Tactful of her.

Except... except he knew he *had* meant it. Something serious *had* happened to him. He really didn't know what though, and what he *thought* it might be changed every few minutes. So... let it lie then? Yeah, I suppose so, he thought. For now.