First Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers

She froze for a minute, her hands laid flat on the top of my thighs, and as she looked me in the eye with a wanton expression, she stuck out her tongue and began to lick the head of my cock. I couldn't believe my eyes or truly comprehend what was happening to me. She waggled her tongue lightly over that supersensitive ridge just below the head of my cock as her hands moved up my thighs -- one hand wrapping softly around the base of my shaft and the other moving to lovingly cup and lightly massage the tightening sac of my balls.

She wasn't kidding when she'd said she was experienced. Whoever had taught her had done an excellent job of instructing her on the art of sucking a cock. I felt like the lucky beneficiary as she rose up, opened her mouth wide, and slowly descended her full lips over the bulbous head of my prick. The upper third of my cock glistened with her saliva as she began to bob slowly, making love to my stiff cock with her soft warm mouth. I was in heaven, but I sensed that she was too; her soft moans too genuine to be faked.

Suddenly she pulled off, gave my cock a few strokes and turned her open mouth sideways, as she began to descend, slowly licking and sucking her way down my shaft. She reached the base, but kept going, as her loving lips found my balls and I felt her suck and pull one tightly puckered ball, then the other, into her mouth. Her tongue swirled and sucked and the feeling was outrageous. I groaned in utter satisfaction as she sucked, kissed and licked my balls while absentmindedly stroking my cock.

Again she licked her way up, glancing into my eyes to make sure I was paying attention (how could I not?), before she once again engulfed my cock and began to suck in earnest. My shaft glistened with her saliva and the gulping slurpy sounds emanating from our union was the only sound to be heard beyond the light breeze blowing through the window. Her soft moans were constant now; interrupted several times by a choking gag as she inhaled a little more flesh that she could handle.

She now began a serious stroking and sucking motion and I felt that tightening, welling up feeling of an orgasm in the making. I began to breathe rhythmically and I could tell that Aurelie was determined to take my load in her mouth. I felt obligated to warn her, but I also felt her intensity and a level of determination that left no doubt about where she wanted me to come.

"Oh, Aurelie! Oh my God! I'm gonna come..." I stammered as I lifted my ass off the sticky leather cushion and she sucked with a force and depth that I had never felt before. My wife had never been into giving oral pleasure, so it had been years since I'd felt the glorious sensation of a hungry mouth so willing to drink me. This may have been the start of a financial arrangement, but there was no doubt whatsoever that this young lady thoroughly enjoyed what she was doing at that very moment. That knowledge, combined with the incredible physical sensation I was feeling at that moment, was enough to kick my impending orgasm into overdrive. She seemed to sense this as a pulsing sensation began to well up deep inside me. She doubled her efforts as she felt and heard my guttural groans.

Just as I was about to come she pulled off, opened her mouth wide, and stroked my cock with an expert grip and rhythm, looking me in the eyes with a submissive look of lust and anticipation. I screamed some ungodly sound as the first spurt crashed against the roof of her mouth, followed by another, and a third. Most of my spurts shot straight into her open mouth, with a few errant ropes striping her chin and neck.

Without missing a beat she worked her tongue and mouth madly about my groin, licking up every stray drop of semen before she smiled a huge smile, a few drops of hot white cum still on her lips, and swallowed it all with a flourish.

As I sank into the chair and my breathing slowly returned to normal she leaned down to clean my cock with her mouth and lick up the few remaining drops of cum. I thanked her as I stroked her soft hair and said her name.

"Oh, Aurelie. Oh, my God, young lady. That was amazing. I'm speechless."

She smiled and said it was her pleasure.

"May I assume we have a deal, Robert?" How could I say no to this incredible offer? My mind raced at the prospect of what may lay in store for the both of us. I smiled and faced her.

"We do have a deal, Aurelie. We do. Thank you. So much."

"Oh, Robert. That makes me so happy. She clapped her slender hands in a brief display of giddiness and her face almost burst with a broad smile. "I will move in next Saturday and return to see you on Sunday. We have much to explore -- and I can't wait"

She may have been throwing me a line, but at that particular moment, I didn't care. In a week we would begin our agreement -- and I really had no idea what was in store for the two of us. No idea at all.

**************************

The clock struck one and I smiled inwardly. I would hear a knock any moment.

Our arrangement had started in September and intensified each month as Aurelie and I hit our stride and found common ground. I came to find that Aurelie had an insatiable sexual appetite and over a period of months we established an intimate rapport and a monthly routine that satisfied us both and always left room for further discovery.

While our arrangement may have just been a convenient way for her to lower her rent, she never made me feel that it was just a monetary affair. Once we had established our protocol, her visits always seemed like a reconnection with a long lost lover or an innocent afternoon date that got out of control. She really did make me feel special each month, and I liked to think that I did the same.

While I was more than twice her age, I think I had a level of appreciation and a slow steady sexual pace that perhaps was missing in some of her younger paramours. She loved being adored and stimulated in a gradual build-up of extended foreplay and teasing. I took the time to find out what buttons she liked pushed, how often and for how long. I was totally tuned into her pleasure, and she mine. While it may have started out as a simple financial arrangement, over the months it became much more than that. And it was clear to me that this feeling went both ways.

I did find out more about her sexual history and was fascinated by her taste in men and lovers. She had previously mentioned that she had only had three lovers, but all three were serious boyfriends, and all were older men. Probably the one whom she seemed the most connected to, and spoke about the most, was her college English professor. She had studied under him (literally) her first year of college in Aix. He was married, in his late forties and had singled her out for special attention and instruction. This, of course, came as no surprise to me. Their academic relationship had developed into a romantic one, and despite their age difference and his marital status, they had carried on a wild sexual affair for just over a year.

He had taught her well, and I was, most assuredly, the beneficiary of his coaching and careful coital instruction. She was more than familiar with the geography of the male body, but was entirely tuned into her own body as well. I learned early on that Aurelie was highly orgasmic and was particularly adept at, and appreciative of, oral sex. But as much as she had learned in her short life to date, I liked to think that I could also teach her things, and she was always open to new ideas and exploring new positions, scenarios, and fantasies. Sex seemed so natural to her -- and I began to believe that the French have a more open honest approach to sex in general.

I would, of course, run into Aurelie on occasion: entering or exiting the building or walking down the street in our neighborhood. Her sexy walk and quiet confidence never failed to catch my attention. But at those times she was polite and courteous, treating me as her landlord and giving no hint of the sweat-soaked sheets or animal groans of lust and fulfillment that might have accompanied our love-making only a few days earlier. It was the way we both liked it: outside my door our relationship was extremely polite and strictly business. But once she crossed the threshold that first Sunday of each month, we both stepped out of everyday life and seemed to synchronize on the same wavelength of unbridled and uninhibited sex.

Finally, I heard a knock on the door, and didn't need to look at my watch again to know what time it was. Aurelie was never late. I opened the door and could not keep a broad smile from spreading across my face. There she stood, echoing my smile, and she quickly swept into my apartment, a lovely lavender scent trailing behind.

"Bonjour, Robert. Happy May!" She was truly a breath of fresh spring air.

"Well greetings to you too, Aurelie. I'm so glad to see you." This was a pure understatement.

She was dressed in a summery fashion, a long loose white skirt that hugged her little behind so pertly, a tight red tank top that showcased the fullness of her bosom, and a pair of open toed sandals that had a slight heel and gave magnificent lift to her slim calves. Her hair was loose and flowing.

She held out a lovely bouquet of flowers and I accepted them happily.

"You've been shopping, I see," I responded as I filled a vase with water and set the flowers in, spreading and arranging them delicately.

"Oh yes. I have been shopping today. And I bought you a present."

I glanced up from the flowers and perused her face. "Did you now?"

"I did. Do you want to see what I bought you?" she asked seductively.

"What do you think?" I replied.

She swung her hips and looked at me with a saucy look. "Actually, I'm wearing it", she added with a flick of her hair.

"Are you really?" I added, now getting somewhat intrigued. "It's a present for me, but you're wearing it? Hmmm. What could it be?" I queried with false amusement and understated excitement.

"Mmhmm," she smiled. "Yes I am." She paused. "Would you like to see?" she added with that cute French inflection on the question.

"Only if you show it to me right now, Aurelie."

She grinned confidently, put her purse down and turned away from me, leaning against the kitchen table. I sat down a few feet away. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me, smiling impudently, and continued to lean on one arm as her other hand reached behind and began to slowly pull up her long white skirt. She inched it up seductively, slowly exposing her long slender thighs -- so smooth and hairless. Her legs were slightly parted as the hem of the dress made its ascendance, and I hunkered down low for the show to unveil. She had been in my apartment for all of five minutes and already I was breathless with anticipation.

Two things I had learned about Aurelie over the months she'd been visiting: she loved wearing nice lingerie and she loved showing off her wonderful body. It was a killer combination, but not surprising either; they did go hand in hand. I, of course, was a willing and enthusiastic observer and I encouraged her pursuit of both.

As she pulled the dress up and over her tight round ass, I saw the impossibly thin strips of a thong converge over her ass into one tiny strip of material that nestled snugly into the deep groove between her ass cheeks. A narrow piece of magenta silk expanded slightly and barely covered the tight puffy bulge of her labia; so rounded and succulent. I drew my breath in as she moved her hand from her dress to her ass. She lifted one tight cheek just slightly, but enough to let the narrow strip of silk nestle tightly into her slick groove.

"Do you like the color, Robert?" she mused.

"Oh, Aurelie. You are so beautiful," I stammered. The lovely image before me was truly astounding. She knew she was beautiful; how could she not? But her unaffected demeanor made it all the more provocative and alluring.

"Merci, Robert," she whispered in a husky voice.

Her fingers joined the string of her thong, which had now disappeared between her glistening lips. She spread her slender labia and let me gaze at the delicate flesh of her moistening pussy. The light pink tone was accentuated by the gathering dew that shone so seductively. I felt my face, my whole being, being pulled in by some sensuous magnetic force.

Her long slender fingers scooped in and hooked the thin wet material of her thong; the slight sliver of wet silk barely covered the slender bulge of her exquisite pussy. I now had full and unfettered access to her dripping treasure. I moved in slowly, placing my hands gently on the back of her thighs. I kissed the smooth cheeks of her ass, before my tongue began to gently probe the delicate furls of her pussy lips. She groaned, as she always did, at my first oral foray into her dewy depths. She had the most sensitive lips and I was always careful to take my time on my journey to her throbbing little clit. I could drive her crazy with my tongue, and each time I tried to prolong and enhance the pleasure she obviously derived from my oral display of affection.

I slipped my tongue into the crease between her outer labia and her thigh; exposing the delicate folds and licking up the gathering juices. I heard her gasp as I kissed the smooth skin of her ass cheeks, my mouth quickly finding its way to the slender ridge of her inner lips, protruding seductively in her bent over position

I ran the tip of my tongue the length of her gloriously wet slit; tasting her essence and licking the gathering dew off her glistening pink flesh. Lord, she tasted and smelled so good. My mind reeled at the incredible view and the moans of pleasure my oral exploration was eliciting.

I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks wide and my tongue probed deep into her slick recesses. I was lost in her smooth delicate skin and the gushing flow of her womanly liquids. My thumb found her little clit, folded tightly into the vee of her gaping labia and I circled it expertly, with just the amount of pressure I knew she loved, as I licked and probed the tight sphincter of her ass and then slipped back down into the widening flaps of her gaping cunt. As my thumb slipped into her depths, she arched her back and turned her head to gaze at me.

"Oh Mon Dieu, Robert. You know just how I love to be touched and licked. Don't stop!" she whispered.

I leaned back and looked at this amazing beauty, skirt over her waist, legs spread, thong shoved to one side, her pussy pink, gaping, and dripping with excitement, evident from the shining wet skin on the inside of her thighs. I slapped her ass once, really hard. She gasped.

I had found over the months that Aurelie had a penchant for a little pain; not too much, but enough that occasionally slapping, biting and pinching seemed to turn her on and bring her to the next plateau of excitement. And she seemed to particularly respond when it came unexpectedly. Her guttural groan, as I slapped her tight little ass, told me she was ready for our next step.

"Turn around, Aurelie. Show me. Show me everything, baby!"

She responded to my command with a willing smile, as she twirled in place and removed her skirt in a flourish. She leaned back on the table, pulling her tiny little magenta thong to the side and looking at me with a mischievous grin as she used the vee of her fore and middle finger to spread her pussy. She knew her vulva was a thing of beauty and she loved to show it off and never seemed to get tired of the praise I heaped upon her.

"Aurelie, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I croaked as I began to palm my own growing excitement. She seemed to enjoy the direct link between the slow exposure of her body and the erection she loved to cause.

She moved her hands and fingers over her sex, taking pride in my response, but also getting more and more turned on as her middle finger began to dip below the surface. I listened intently to the slippery sticky sounds of her juicy lips as they parted and yielded to her probing digit. I needed to move to the next step, and also knew she had a secret desire to be directed in her actions.

"Stand up, Aurelie. I want you to take your clothes off," I commanded.

She immediately stood up and disrobed what little was left, taking her time removing her bra and exposing her lovely breasts. She knew how much I loved this part. She unclasped her bra, and then held it in place, palming her breasts with a devilish smile before letting the cups fall forward to expose her luscious tits. She delighted in the reaction this always produced. I oohed and aahed and gushed my appreciation and lust. She was now naked except for her thong, still askew, and her high-heeled sandals. She supported herself as she slid the impossibly small thong down her long limbs and straightened to stand for my inspection.

"Ahh, Aurelie. You are such a lovely mademoiselle."

My awful attempts at incorporating a French word or two never failed to elicit a cute giggle or bring a little smile to her face. She looked at me with a gathering fire in her eyes and cupped her soft round breasts. With both hands she squeezed and lifted her breasts for my inspection; both inches from my face.

"They need your suck, Monsieur Robert. Please?"

She fed me her stiff right nipple, holding her full breast up from underneath, and offering me the hard tip - so delicate and lovely. My tongue twirled around it, wetting it generously, before I pursed my mouth in a big circle and sucked the whole end of her puffy nipple into my mouth. I sucked softly at first, but with increasing intensity, as my right hand wandered up her taut thigh and my middle finger entered her slowly and intently as I sucked. She groaned as she grabbed my head and pulled me into her bosom. I switched to her other breast and entered another finger, beginning a nice slow flinger fuck, my left hand squeezing the tight globe of her ass cheek. I was lost in her body and she was lost in her pleasure.

She clutched my head to her breast as she groaned loudly and bucked her hips to meet my manual intrusion. I had always prided myself on the use of my hands in lovemaking. Some women seemed to appreciate it more than others, but Aurelie was definitely in the hand lover's category. As the flat of my tongue lavished her distended nipples with attention, my hand was busy deep inside her, my fingers curled back and rubbing her g-spot in rhythm and time to my tongue. Her hips rose up and down with my pace and I could tell she just wanted to envelope we with her body. It was most definitely time to move our Sunday afternoon activities to the bedroom.

I withdrew my fingers and she knew what was next. She grabbed my hand and began to drag me down the hall to my bedroom in the rear. It looked out onto a lovely locust tree and the garden below. The windows were wide open and a soft breeze caressed our nakedness. I watched her tight little ass twitch as I followed her lead. She let go of my hand a few feet from the bed and dove onto the mattress with a giggle, turning in mid-air to land on her back. Her jovial mood changed immediately and as her bouncing form came to rest. She slowly raised and spread her legs, lifting her hips up as she offered me her fully flowered pussy.

"Come to me, Robert. I need you. I've missed you."

Aurelie planted her feet firmly into the mattress with her head against the pillow and lifted her hips, offering me her sex. There was something so incredibly hot about this position: her smooth mound protruding forth, the succulence of her inner lips on full display and her hands flat against her inner thighs, framing her pink center. With her back arched and her cunt bursting open I was hard-pressed to do anything other than accommodate her request.

gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers