First Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,701 Followers

Aurelie's pussy was truly a sight to behold. In more modest poses it hid its succulent allure in a tightly folded slit of smoothly shaved skin. But when she chose to expose herself; when she let the pink floral quality of her labia bloom forth, her tight little pussy was a thing of great beauty -- perfectly proportioned, open and inviting -- as if it had one, and only, one purpose: to lure a man into the juicy crevices of her treasure.

In any case, it surely did a number on me. I placed the palms of my hands underneath her tightly clenched ass cheeks and brought her arched pelvis toward my hungry mouth. I had always prided myself on being a quick learner when it came to how a woman likes to be touched and eaten. I'd learned Aurelie's hot spots very early on, as she was not shy about telling me exactly what she liked and how she liked it. Once I knew the basics of her stimulation, I'd gotten creative and expanded my repertoire, eventually eliciting a statement from her one afternoon that I ate her pussy better than any man she'd ever met. As you can imagine, that comment brought a smile to my face.

So as I leaned in to devour her sex, she cooed one of her favorite French phrases: "Lechez ma chatte."

My high school French had taught me the words for bus, apple and table, but I don't recall ever having to translate "lick my pussy" on any of my oral exams. Every so often Aurelie, in the throes of an impending orgasm, would begin to talk in a rapid fire French, punctuated by deep moans and short breaths. I loved it when her native tongue took over in response to my twirling tongue and probing fingers. And in each session I would learn a few more words of love in the French language.

She liked me to kiss her anywhere but her clit to start. I'd slide my tongue along the furls of her labia, taking a detour up and over her mound to avoid the sensitive nubb of her center. But eventually the effect of my long tongue strokes and open lipped kisses elicited low moans and a grinding of her pelvis that told me that, shortly, I'd be tightening the perimeter of my oral explorations to find the tight swollen flesh of her clitoris. Sometimes it was a subtle coming together of her mouth and my pussy at just the right spot; other times she grabbed my head with both hands and steered me right to her little fleshy core.

Once I had zeroed in on her stiffening clit, I'd begin a relentless oral assault that almost always ended with her pulling my head and mouth into her innermost place as she bucked her hips and ground her vagina into my face. As her breathing became rhythmic and her hips moved in synchronicity, I'd keep up a steady pace of tongue, lips and fingers until I heard her scream: "Je jouis!! I'm cuming!!"

Those words were music to my ears and always a delight to my taste buds. As her nectar oozed out of her splayed lips, I licked her juices and let her back down softly onto the bed. We cuddled as she recovered, but I knew I needed to gird up my energies for what was to come. We were only getting started.

She always needed a few minutes to recover from her first orgasm of the afternoon, but inevitably her hand would wander down to my nether reaches and gently palm me, bringing me back to full erection if I might have flagged just a little. The feeling of my stirring brought her back to life and she hopped up on her knees, pushing me back on the pillows.

"Lie down, Robert. I want to ride you, baby," she cooed.

Why is it, I wondered to myself, that things sound so much sexier when whispered in a foreign accent? Clearly not enough research had been done to delve into this important phenomenon. But I surely knew it to be true. Aurelie could read from the phone book and it would stir me.

I lay back and she kneeled between my spread thighs and took my resurrected cock into her mouth. She kneaded my balls softly with one hand while she lightly gripped the base of my shaft with the other and began to bob her warm mouth up and down, bringing me back to maximum strength. She gazed up at me with her beautiful eyes as she inhaled my girth and made me slick with her saliva. She pulled off and jerked my cock with the perfect grip and speed, getting the pump primed and ready for action.

"Oh, Robert. I love your thick cock, baby. I can't wait to ride you," she explained as she straddled me and guided my stiff member toward her snug little opening. I never got tired of entering her for the first time in our sessions.

I ran my hands up and down her arms as she positioned the bulbous head of my cock right at the entrance to her tight little hole. Once she felt I was in the perfect position, I felt her weight come down and her snug vagina yield to accept my prick. The first inch or two never failed to elicit gasps of excitement and quick little French expressions. I watched in awe as her precious flower opened to accept me; my veiny member stretching her labia and disappearing deep inside her body. My hands found her wonderful natural breasts and I played with their soft texture and the gathering tightness of her small hard nipples as she began to slide up and down my hard flesh pole. Her moans became the sound track for our love-making as she braced her hands on my shoulders and began a steady descent, impaling herself slowly, but surely, on my rigid cock.

"Oh, Mon Dieu, Robert. It feels so good. Ohhhh!" she exclaimed as she closed her eyes and began to ride my dick. As her lubrication kicked into overdrive, gravity assisted in her steady absorption of my length. Soon she was bouncing up and down and the tight slippery envelope of her vagina walls was bringing me incredible pleasure. She switched from an up and down motion to a back and forth grind, as I used my hands to work her rhythm and control the depth. I'm not sure I had ever seen a sexier sight that Aurelie totally consumed with and focused on my dick, tightly ensconced in her body.

From below I began a steady thrusting that took her by surprise and caused her to pause in her assault. I had enjoyed her aggressive display of unbridled sexual intensity, but experience told me she was ready for me to steer the ship and take control. In a move that would have made a younger man proud, I flipped Aurelie onto her back without disengaging or missing a beat. I resumed a pounding steady rhythm, then gradually picked up the pace as I became the dictator of the speed and intensity.

And while I knew Aurelie liked to be on top at times, I also knew how much she loved to be taken and fucked with abandon once she was primed and ready. I collected her knees in the crooks of my elbows, leaned forward so my cock was thrusting straight down, and began to fuck Aurelie just the way I knew she loved it: with me in control and her absorbing the thick hard thrusts that soon had us both grunting like dogs in heat.

"Oh, Robert! Fuck me! Oh my God! Oh, oui, baisez-moi! Baisez-moi!" she screamed, as I pounded my dick into her with increasing speed and depth; our pubic bones bouncing and grinding against each other with each deep descent. She began to moan in rhythm to my pace and previous experience told me that she was close to coming. I felt my own juices welling up for deliverance, but knew I could time my release with hers. And as our fucking reached that primal stage where nothing exists outside a single cock and a single cunt coming together as one, I felt her inner walls begin to clench and spasm as I timed my release and delivery with her. Spurt after spurt after spurt of hot cum exploded into her tight French cunt and her gaping silence gave way to a long animalistic moan that signified the completion of our union.

Suddenly our breathy groans and sweaty bodies gave way to sighs of satisfaction and a realization of what we had just done. Aurelie began to giggle, as she often did after sex; out of a slight sense of embarrassment, but a larger sense of relief.

"Oh, mon Dieu, Robert. You are so amazing."

"So are you, Aurelie. So are you." I paused. "Thank you," I whispered into her ear, words that only she could hear.

She hugged me tight and I withdrew my flagging cock and snuggled up against her warm body. She was a cuddler and I was happy to oblige in that department. As much as I loved fucking this amazing French beauty, holding her post-coital in my arms gave me a sense of satisfaction that was hard to fathom. It seemed to validate our sexual union and transform the act into a quiet bonding of our souls.

We talked for some time as we recuperated and rested -- and then made love once more on that wonderful Sunday -- a long slow deep doggie as she knelt face down on the bed, her face mashed into my pillow. Oh, I loved to fuck this woman.

And as she dressed to leave a few hours later, I watched as she reversed the seduction and went from being a wanton slut to a demure international co-ed; one of thousands walking the streets of this fair city.

"Au revoir, mon Cherie," she whispered as she leaned over to bid me adieu with a soft kiss.

"Good-bye, Aurelie," I replied. I sighed as I always did when the dead bolt made its thick latching sound. I looked at my watch and smiled with the realization that it was a calendar I needed to calculate her next visit, not a timepiece. I smiled as I felt the soft May breeze on my bare skin and buried my face in my pillow, still fresh with her scent. I fell asleep hoping to wake up four weeks from now. I drifted off into a deep French slumber.

gapster7
gapster7
1,701 Followers