All Comments on 'First Time'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!

The couple are doing this after a year of being married? They shouldn't have got married in the first place. And yes Cathie did mean it when she said about that was the best sex she ever had, and yes she will go back to Alan with or without the husband. Sorry but unless he gets some other sex from somewhere and they become true sharing or swapping or a swinging cople this marriage is doomed, of course it should be doomed anyway but then if you are into this type of thing then go for it knock yourselves out. But if that was my wife or girlfriend and she said that I wasn't enough for her then the marriage would end there and then. But as always stupid people do stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good hubby

Hubby is very good to her and very lucky also to be able to clean up after Alan. It so delicious to eat a freshly fucked pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

That was just hot ... I love this genre! Very well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

Oh, so like my wife. Never wanted any part of it except she was always soaked, and always came. Just had to be helpless or complaining so she could rationalize. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
He Gave Her Away

He'll never stisfy his wife again.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I think I got this straight

He takes his nieve wife to a huge cocked man and gets her fucked half to death. She likes the way he does her and he is surprised that she wants to go back. Give her three or four trips and he will be left to be clean-up boy. Licking the cum out of her pussy is the only contact he will have with her, and rightly so. Stupid is as stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yep, another brain-dead wimp/slut wife story

It is as unrealistic as they come and it sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Better stories were never written.

So good I wish you had a 1000% category. Guess this is exactly like I'd like to be, but will never make it. Reading is second best. Keep going doc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Are there actually people that are this stupid in

the world? That isnt meant to be answered, sorry. The wife should have slapped the husbands face and refused to even consider this destruction of their marriage. As described in this story she has a good job and really has no need of this manboy any longer. After all no wife could ever respect a man who wanted her to be used by other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A WIFE TAKING ANOTHER HARD ON

LOVE THE STORY FIRST TIME. VERY EROTIC AND SEXUAL.

DO HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO DO A FOLLOW UP TO THIS ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More please!!

There is so much more to tell and I hope you share it with us. Now that they have crossed the line, their in for some really great times exploring.

Thanks.

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
hhmm,don't know what to think of this man

enjoyed this story very much,,some very definite psychological implications here,,this guy has problems,,,,however, his wife had a ball and intends to again ((lol)) the next ch is "i cuckold myself"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As usual

The wife got a big cock and the husband got fucked.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
ANON-as usual

Hubby fucked himself - which is likely to be his main & steady diet of sex from now on! (well, until Sweety finds out that there are even nicer dicks on much nicer guys, and she has no more use for Starter Hubby!)

Needed a lot of editing, but avoided the Bull heaping humiliation on Hubby - thanks!

heavy7driverheavy7driveralmost 10 years ago
Brave man

Like the character in your story, I have, for years, wanted to see my wife get fucked by another man. Sad to say, I don't believe it will ever happen though. Your character was quite brave to allow his wife to be taken and fucked right in front of him like she was. She must have also been ready and willing to allow this to happen the way it did. Some wives are like that. They love their husbands so much they will do anything to please them. Lucky man.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Very hott!! please continue !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!!!

Very hot story!

Bogey3Bogey3almost 9 years ago
Loving husband passed the test ... LOL

Great first time. Guessing this was not her last adventure. Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Alan establishes dominance over a submissive couple.

Hi, long time reader, first time commenter on your stories Doctor.

Your account was very powerful in the moment where the husband and his wife Cathie are going to leave after their first eventful visit with Alan, only to have the husband have to go outside alone, because Cathie needs just one more moment with Alan.

As it reads on the page, one can feel the thrilling humiliation the husband is grappling with as he stands outside alone, only just beginning to process his new reality as a willing cuckold.

Cathie then establishes the hierarchy between herself and her husband by coaxing her spouse into fresh cunnilingus when they arrive home.

Thanks for taking the time to write this story,

neil bowman

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
There are always rewards for men that wife share

An enjoyable account of wife sharing, if you can't take the heat get out of the fire, this story is a typical one of a husband wanting his wife to be pleasured and he definitely achieved that, so there is no loser to worry about and all went home smiling. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrific!

One of the best ever. Please, more!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
usual

Just another whore and new made cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot story. Very realistic.

Well, I guess I should say "cuckold hot", so I don't steer anybody the wrong way.

This story reminds us that there are legions of us out there. Some unfulfilled, and they never will be, as long as they stay married to their current wife, who resists the whole idea. Then there are those of us who, like this man, don't even realize what we are, until we stumble upon something that excites us. When our wives respond, like this wife, we ride the roller coaster of cuckold angst, experiencing the highs and lows of tease and denial, arousal and jealousy, excitement and humiliation, love and loss. But we are compelled to share her. We may lose her to another man, but we will not stop searching for our next cuckoldress. It's who we are.

And now I must read the rest of your stories. I hope there is one that is a continuation of this one, as I want to know what happens to this couple. Although I'm sure I know, as I live it myself, everyday.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Saw this coming,

and bailed.

CharlieSargentCharlieSargentover 4 years ago
This is such BS

I have been married twice and both of my wives have been fucked, repeatedly, by other men and we both enjoyed these men fucking them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s fine that the bull is a crude, impolite a-hole, but I don’t get the point of making him a such a slob.

rem503rem503almost 3 years ago

I’m addicted to your stories. A prim and proper wife is fucked by a better man while the cuckolded husband looks on impotently. I love how she didn’t moan for the husband when he attempted to make love to his well fucked bride.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I so want to ( no I kneed to) kneel by my wife holding her hands, gazing on her wonderful face as I ask a man like this to Please impregnate us. Please Sir, give my wife the fucking she deserves and give us a child. A child who will have the genes of an alpha man like you. Oh Honey I love you, I say over and over as she has climax after climax and chants fuck me, fill me with your cock, oh I love you sir I love you and your cock and the way you fuck me. Please Doctor, never quite writing.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Fucking dirtball...lol

pluseplusealmost 2 years ago

Thanks for this fine and realistic story. Part 2 please... 5*

It reminds me of a time I brought my wife to another man, in this case a black man, to be fucked. I made sure she would not wear any panties to give him easy access. Like in the story the man was rather rude and was no good host not even offering us a drink. My wife obviously don’t like him at first. But when he discoveres she was without panties he went straight for her snatch. And before she could say no he grasped her pussy, using his thumb to rub across her clit. She is hyper sensitiv down there. She gasped loudly as he caught her clitoris between finger and thumb and cried out in pleasure. Her cunt was set on fire and gets really wet. Now there was no turning back, she became a bitch in heat and her pussy wants cock.

And of course she got cock plenty now …

She leaned down and he positioned between her legs, found her opening and drove in, mounting her. My wife moans confirmed pleasure as his cock slams into her cunt. And for the next 2 hours my wife got a rough fucking by this strange black man. His fat black cock nailed her married white pussy bareback in several positions.

Although gaining 4 orgasms by the fucking she just got and beeing utterly satisfied she was not willing to do another date with this man. He was her too primitive.

But at a later time she agreed to be fucked by another black man on several dates, because he was more „gentlemanlike“.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Pretty credible, you captured the anxiety and creepiness of guys who want their wife to fuck other men perfectly. I dont necessarily buy how submissive Cathy is as a former virgin and now newlywed, but it could happen. The husband is a truly reprehensible character, but I know enough about dudes to know guys like this do exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

capri_cd2capri_cd2over 1 year ago

I love doctoryes’s stories, this may have been one of his first that I read only to re-discover years later and finally saving it to return to again and again. The good doctor’s stories frequently featuring lovely, sexy submissive and slutty Cathie and Dominant endowed and perhaps sadistic Alan are among the best, with the perverted submissive cuckold husband the author, observer and occasional participant. I love the cream pie ending for cuckie husband in this story (I so love cream pie), doctor’s stories delve deep into the delicious humiliation and strange pleasure of cuckoldry, of delivering one’s wife to a better, bigger man for his sexual pleasure, revealing your wife’s most intimate details to the horny Bull and slowly surrendering to him and of losing your wife to him, and of tasting the Bull’s cum dripping from his cock as it slides across one’s face after inseminating one’s wife, or perhaps tasting the dried cum he has left on your wife’s tits, or in her mouth and sometimes sucking his Cock to get him ready for another round with your wife’s pussy. Doctoryes’s stories are among the best here though I have not seen his treatment of how some of us cuckolds end up dressed in lingerie wearing make up and falling in love with Cock, though I can hope can’t I? Congratulations again Doctoryes! Kisses, capri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars! I wish my wife would have been this easy to convince to fuck another guy! It took me nearly 3 years before she finally relented. Now it happens 3 time a week with an older well endowed and widowed neighbor. I got to admit the first time I watched him give my wife several organisms during their thirty minute fuck, I was absolutely hurt and jealous. But I got over it and now we both enjoy their get togethers. I know it is not for everybody, but I really believe most men have the fantasy but can't admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, sadly another loser giving away what he is supposed to love and cherish, hope she dumps hubby and goes off with a man, he probably will too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story. My at the time girlfriend now my wife was fuckwd at aged 19 by an scruffy old man. She confessed it to me and I persuaded her to see him again. This time I accompanied her. He was short, fat and pretty ugly but very confident and dominant. He also had a very big fat cock. They kissed and undressed, Dawn was moaning as his hands wandered over he body. He got her onto his bed where they fucked for ages. She came at least 4 times before he shot his load into her. She kissed him for ages before lapping his big cock clean. When we got home I ate out her pussy before fucking her, lasting about a minute before I came. This was the first of many times she fucked other men.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"You don't mind, do you" as she goes back inside.

This is the point you finally grow some balls, climb into your car, drive away, change the locks on your house, toss all her shit on the front lawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.