First Time

Story Info
A day of abstinence makes for a hot night.
571 words
3.44
19.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet after sunrise we agreed no sex until the sunset making for a long pleasurable day of foreplay. We start out hiking in the arboretum following a trail holding hands occasionally leaning into each other and kissing lightly. The anticipation building as we go. We find a secluded lake and decide to have our picnic lunch feeding each other, kissing more seducing each other as we go. We sit and talk for hours.

The lake looks so inviting I suggest we go for a swim. You grin and I help you slowly take your clothing off turning around so you can remove your boxers. Knowing that if I watched it would be too much. I see you drop your boxers on our piles of clothes and stand behind me sliding my shirt up over my head. I shiver feeling nipples tighten in cool air. Your hand slowly unclasps my bra as you kiss my neck taking delight in the feel of my full breasts in your hands.

Your hands slide down feeling my panties. I murmur how you should enter water first. I hear you splash in so I kick off my shoes and socks. I slide the thin gauzy skirt down showing off my navy blue panties I take time to spread a towel out and head to water coyly wading in your mouth open gazing at my nipples. We play entwining in the water. I joke about being wrinkled and we get out, laying stretched out face down on towel.

Talking to each other and keeping our hands restrained. I finally slip my panties off and redress facing away from each other. We walk back to car and your hand pinches my bottom delighting in knowing I'm no longer wearing panties. We go back to hotel to eat dinner on a balcony my foot sliding up your leg. We watch the sunset you behind me arms wrapped around my kissing my neck and shoulders.

You slip my shirt off again pulling me into room candle light smelling like vanilla, soft music playing. My bra gets lost as we dance my skirt soon following you guide my bare body to bed and I lay down upon it. With you kissing down my body my dark nipples begging for attention you caress kiss lick and fondle all but nipple until they are extremely hard and I moan for you to please suck them. I groan as you nibble them so delicately teasing.

"I can't believe I made it. I thought at any moment I was going to pull you into hidden spot and ravish you." Your words husky with need as you spread my legs licking your lips as you gaze upon the promised land.

"Nothing is stopping you now," I reply my voice just as husky. Your tongue lingering up my soft inner thigh. My mind going blank as you savour me long after I cum, losing track of the pleasurable ripples encasing my body. My nails rake the bed and you finally get rid of your clothing, my legs wrap around your waist as you finally plunge in. My fingernails claw your back my legs hugging your slender waist.

Once seems far to much and not nearly enough as you fill me sinking into me our sweaty bodies rubbing together. The cool air soft against our skin as you pull me on top still inside me and yawn.